Member: #508
USA
3/27/2018  2:27 PM
fishmike wrote:
Uptown wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:Trey Burke looks fantastic, is this guy legit?

He was legit ever since his break out game against the jazz 3 months ago, that one of the reason I don't like JH.

How can Burke play behind franks is un fckn believable

32 points , 9 Assists, 0 turnovers, WTF

[Sarcasm]But yo Frank plays defense.... you dumb fans get mesmerized by empty stats! Trade Burke he's the worst playeron the team. [/sarcasm]

{Sarcasm} Frank is one of the best PNR defenders in the league!!! And he's only 19!!! {Sarcasm}

quit picking on the ****ing children

AUTOADVERT
Zebo13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6434
USA
3/27/2018  2:39 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
He was legit ever since his break out game against the jazz 3 months ago, that one of the reason I don't like JH.

[Sarcasm]But yo Frank plays defense.... you dumb fans get mesmerized by empty stats! Trade Burke he's the worst playeron the team. [/sarcasm]
He's been playing legit defense too these last couple games. His ball denials look exhausting. Also, you've become a real insufferable wank lately. Hope everything is ok at home chief.
Cuz I use a few curse words right?

Whatever... you know i know this game so go pleasure yourself sexually

Done and done! :P

You used to be my homieeeee

Just all the “suck my babydick...”, **** is a little tired. UK is what keeps me off FB destroying republicans so hate seeing all the hate here too.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/27/2018  4:44 PM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
fishmike wrote:Knicks lost, Burke breaks out... can Jeff keep his job now?

How has he managed to limit Burke's minutes for this long? Stealth tanking strategy?

Wondering if Management had a say in that. We traded for Mudiay and I'm sure they wanted to take a look at him to if he had any potential. IMO, if Perry is savy, keep Jeff on board while you rebuild and when he feels the team is ready to turn the corner, then get your guy in here.

Now I dont remember when but Jeff said exactly that... that FO wanted a good look at him.

Also I think they know what they have in Burke and have question marks about the other guys. They put Burke on a path and he walked it perfectly. Give Burke credit also... he saw the guys in front of him and realized he had a great shot as well.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/27/2018  5:05 PM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Uptown wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

{Sarcasm} Frank is one of the best PNR defenders in the league!!! And he's only 19!!! {Sarcasm}

I seriously almost swallowed my tongue lol

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/28/2018  11:57 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Uptown wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I seriously almost swallowed my tongue lol

Don't do that!

GameThread: Knicks at Charlotte

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy