[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Building a Better KP Dr Carlon Colker
Author Thread
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
3/24/2018  4:40 AM
https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/24/2018  9:19 AM
Paris907 wrote:https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/

Learn how to post... put Links in between here http://

If you put it in the thread title again I'm calling the police

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/24/2018  9:38 AM
Paris907 wrote:https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/

https://nypost.com/2018/03/24/meet-the-man-who-is-rebuilding-kristaps-porzingis/

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/24/2018  10:37 AM
I went to this place when I tore up my ankle playing streetball. They knew their stuff. Was a nice place back in the 90s, can only imagine what its like now.

Glad KP is in good hands.

reub
Member: #6227

3/24/2018  11:44 AM
EnySpree wrote:

Learn how to post... put Links in between here http://

If you put it in the thread title again I'm calling the police

This is the only place where you have to post like that.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/24/2018  12:37 PM
whenever he comes back, I hope he can last more than 20 games before he feels tired
Nalod
USA
3/24/2018  12:53 PM
Wow, the dude said he was tired. I bet every player says that but we freaking fry him on this!
He was on a good pace and he picked up his game weeks after saying it. Was his first year as no. 1 option too.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/24/2018  1:41 PM
Nalod wrote:Wow, the dude said he was tired. I bet every player says that but we freaking fry him on this!
He was on a good pace and he picked up his game weeks after saying it. Was his first year as no. 1 option too.

I don't care if he says he's tired or hurt. He still plays unlike kawhi.

Nalod
USA
3/24/2018  1:55 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Nalod wrote:Wow, the dude said he was tired. I bet every player says that but we freaking fry him on this!

What does that mean?
Gudris
Member: #6213

3/24/2018  2:37 PM
He will be back by the opening night, maybe restricted minutes but he will play
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/24/2018  4:25 PM
Gudris wrote:He will be back by the opening night, maybe restricted minutes but he will play

No. He. Won't. That's just stupid

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Gudris
Member: #6213

3/24/2018  4:47 PM
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:He will be back by the opening night, maybe restricted minutes but he will play

not if he is 100%, it will be around 8 months, with his metabolism recovery goes much quicker

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/24/2018  6:25 PM
Nalod wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

What does that mean?

Just driving home your point, that's all.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/24/2018  7:19 PM
The speed of recovery is very much tied to the severity of the injury. It sounds like KP didn’t have other structural damage to his knee. Could be he caught a huge break and that might help him with his recovery and even improvements over his strength and conditioning this year. It’s mostly up to KP and his team to come up with the best program put in the work.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/24/2018  8:59 PM
martin wrote:

Yeah. See McDyess still playing in the final minutes of a preseason game coming back from a major knee injury.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/25/2018  10:36 AM

Look at his performance broken out by month - his play was not picking up. He looked all world for 10 games, teams started to focus and him and he got tired, developed bad habits and his play deteriorated.

I'm not saying toss him to the garbage heap. He's young and still developing.

But, when he does come back, at this stage, at his age and with the hype of this strength dude, he better last more than 20 games before he gets tired, and all his stats nosedive.

And any chance of him grabbing more than 6 rebounds a game????

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/25/2018  10:51 AM
franco12 wrote:

Look at his performance broken out by month - his play was not picking up. He looked all world for 10 games, teams started to focus and him and he got tired, developed bad habits and his play deteriorated.

I'm not saying toss him to the garbage heap. He's young and still developing.

But, when he does come back, at this stage, at his age and with the hype of this strength dude, he better last more than 20 games before he gets tired, and all his stats nosedive.

And any chance of him grabbing more than 6 rebounds a game????

He wont be playing competitively in Europe this summer. Im guessing that a lack of time to recover from a rookie season. Which must have been demanding on someone with KP's frame, had something to do with his stamina. Or lack therof.

Porzingis and his team have the "luxury" of going over this season while KP recovers, and figure how to take KP's conditioning to the next level. Looks like they're doing that now.

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
3/25/2018  12:12 PM
I haven’t poated my KP theory yet and now is a good of time as any. Here goes.

The first game against D Howard this season KP flopped and got a bunch of whistles whenever Howard was trying to manhandle him. He sort of laughed and snickered after one of them and that was it. The refs began letting defenders rough him up, get all up in his shot, and he no longer got any benefit of the doubt superstar calls. It effected his offense in every way, wore him down physically, and likely mentally a bit. Lebron, Harden, and a few others have made a craft out of flopping for whistles and they NEVER smile or laugh about it. They play the part with a why me and a scowl all the way through to the free throws. Bitches IMO lol. Melo never did that, was too proud to fall all over the floor and cry so he never got much favor with the refs. I struggle with this because part of me things Lebron is the biggest bitch made superstar ever considering how big and strong he is, and part of me thinks he’s a genius. I want KP to win but it also sucks to see him have to resort to such tactics. Either way, it all started falling apart right around that time he laughed at getting that call. Not only did his loose ball fouls he drew go down but they doubled down and stopped calling fouls when 6’6” SG put there hands and bodies up into his chest while shooting, clearly fouls.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/25/2018  1:22 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:

Yeah. See McDyess still playing in the final minutes of a preseason game coming back from a major knee injury.
Not fair... I remember that vividly. McDyess looked amazing. He was just getting his reps in. His knee blew out because it was going to blow out, not because of anything ANYBODY did wrong. Cmon man

That was a real turning point in Knick history. Remember Chaney won 37 games with that team with a frontline of Spoon/Harrington/Kurt. Also they started 1-8 when Spree started late with some injury so even without McDyess they were a .500 team when Spree came back. McDyess looked like a beast in that game. It was easy to see why management was so enticed. If McDyess was healthy with him, Houston and Spree and some decent role player Knicks would have been at worst a top 4 team in the east and by MSG standards that alone is like winning a title. Needless to say that trade accomplished nothing but start the downward spiral of trading picks for role players and busts. Houston and Spree were at the top of their games. It would have been fun to see that group with KT playing a kind of stretch 5

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

3/25/2018  1:24 PM
Colder might be a crook too lol hope its just crap but its soooo Knicks lol

Ephedra Edit
Colker has generated controversy regarding his public comments and research on the safety of ephedra-based dietary supplements. Colker was the lead researcher responsible for studies and product development on behalf of supplement manufacturers such as Cytodyne Technologies,[1][32][33][34] Muscletech Research and Development,[35] and Metabolife International, manufacturers of the ephedra-based weight loss pills Xenadrine RFA-1, Hydroxycut, and Metabolife 365, respectively.[2][24]

Following the February 2003 heatstroke-related death of Baltimore Orioles pitcher Steve Bechler, in which ephedra was implicated as the cause,[36] Colker and two other physicians, all speaking on behalf of the industry-affiliated Ephedra Education Council, disputed the role that ephedra played in Bechler’s death.[3][4] Colker also downplayed the dangers of ephedra, claiming that it "is not a health risk for most people".[5]

In May 2003, a California Superior Court judge handed down a $12.5 million judgment in a class action suit against Cytodyne Technologies for falsely advertising Xenadrine RFA-1, the product implicated in the death of Bechler. Colker had been enlisted by Cytodyne to conduct a clinical study on the effectiveness of Xenadrine RFA-1, and upon the study’s completion, the company paid Colker approximately $5,000 to field calls from customers and make conference appearances.[1] Referring to Colker's research, the judge noted that Colker lacked credibility[1] and concluded that Cytodyne had "not just exaggerated the findings of the clinical trials it commissioned, but had also cajoled some researchers into fudging results", and that those involved in the research on Xenadrine RFA-1 had set out "to create a study that justified the money being spent by Cytodyne and that would ensure that they received further work from the company". Journalists for the New York Times commenting on Cytodyne's research noted that the legal case raised "serious questions about the way makers of ephedra and other dietary supplements use -- and often misuse -- the promise of scientific proof to market their products".[2]

During 2003, Colker was named as a defendant in lawsuits filed in Missouri, West Virginia, and Illinois in connection with his involvement in the research and marketing of Hydroxycut and Xenadrine RFA-1. The lawsuits alleged that Colker and his Greenwich clinic, Peak Wellness Inc., ran fraudulent tests, altered test results, and hid dangerous adverse reactions suffered by test subjects.[6][7][9][10][37] In July 2003, Colker was called to testify before a United States House Committee on Energy and Commerce investigating deaths and adverse events stemming from ephedra supplements for which Colker had been involved in researching and marketing.[32][33]

V-Factor Edit
Colker previously served as a researcher and television spokesperson for “V-Factor” (a combination of yohimbine, L-arginine, and Gingko biloba), a dietary supplement marketed by Vital Basics, Inc. of Portland, Maine as a men’s sexual performance enhancer. In 2004, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission registered a complaint against Vital Basics and its owners[11][12] alleging, in part, that the company’s advertising of V-Factor violated Federal law; specifically, that the company made unsubstantiated claims about V-Factor’s safety; falsely represented that a clinical study of V-Factor conducted by Colker proved that the product was safe and effective; and misrepresented paid commercial advertising featuring Colker (Vital Basics Health Show radio infomercials) as independent radio programs. The defendants settled the FTC’s complaint by paying $1 million for consumer redress and agreeing not to make unsubstantiated claims in the future.[13][38]

Building a Better KP Dr Carlon Colker

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy