[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I think this guy has just as much potential as anyone in this draft
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/22/2018  10:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2018  10:53 AM

Zaire Smith only a freshmen but hes got the whole physical and skill package. Hes like a young Vince Carter who plays hard on the D.

Ill wait to see where we are drafted but its possible a strategic trade down might be smart move. Just kind of comparing him to Mikal Bridges--hes more advanced at the same age but with more skills. Maybe the best athlete in the draft.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/22/2018  11:49 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

Zaire Smith only a freshmen but hes got the whole physical and skill package. Hes like a young Vince Carter who plays hard on the D.

Ill wait to see where we are drafted but its possible a strategic trade down might be smart move. Just kind of comparing him to Mikal Bridges--hes more advanced at the same age but with more skills. Maybe the best athlete in the draft.

I don't see Vince...yet. I see a more explosive version of Landry Fields (rookie year version). Smith needs to develop his skills a bit more, but he can be special if he builds upon his perimeter game.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/22/2018  12:23 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I don't see Vince...yet. I see a more explosive version of Landry Fields (rookie year version). Smith needs to develop his skills a bit more, but he can be special if he builds upon his perimeter game.

Hes a guy who has the physical profile if he expands and advances to be a top 3 pick next year. If you can get that and trade down for another asset--thats a good use of a #9 draft pick.

RIP Crushalot😞
I think this guy has just as much potential as anyone in this draft

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy