Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

3/23/2018  5:45 AM
knicks1248 wrote:kuzma pick 27th

or fultz pick #1

it's not where you pick, it's who you pick when the time comes

LOL yeah no correlation to higher picks and All Star talent, known at all.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/23/2018  8:21 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:Sticking to a plan of action something Knicks never do.
Arent the Knicks 3-19 in their last 22 games?

That’s 3 wins to many. They won a lot of unnecessary games in the beginning. A youth development year turned over to vets. Wasted Year with nothing accomplished players are raw as the first game they walked into. A disgusting lottery position for a supposedly rebuilding team.

lets actually think about what you wrote. When KP/THjr were healthy and winning games you were upset? When the Knicks were +500 after all those home wins did you have this attitude? When KP was playing like an all star that bothered you? You are a big salty baby.

3 wins too many! Fire Jeff! Damn those Knicks trying to win games. Damn that KP and his all star season ruining Vmart's lottery hopes and turning it into another wasted season! Vmart you are a funny dude.

in fairness, I would say most us thought the record was fool's gold because of how many home games they played, on how terrible they were on the road (well, everyone except the resident Nostradamus eny who would mock anyone that thought it was fool's gold)

totally agree. Should we have tried to lose those games? That is my point. Did the Knicks do something wrong or foolish by winning those games?
Salty Vmart wrote:They won a lot of unnecessary games in the beginning
I mean.. how do you take this text and project to some kind of rational anything from the front office? So they hurt our lottery position. Did we not see KP become an all star during those wins? Did we not see Frank play game changing defense in those wins? Did we not see Harday JR play well during those games and he's currently on pace to have career highs in ppg, assists, steals and rebounds. Beasly is having his best year in the league in 5+ years since his rookie deal. Kanter's first half #s were all career highs... But Vmart would say
Wasted Year with nothing accomplished players are raw as the first game they walked into
which is utterly false. I am not saying you have to love this front office. I am not even defending them, plenty of question marks. But whats the point of dropping the same salty turd on every thread based on made up facts? Its a drag, and those are good for smokes and queens, not Knick message forums.

What do we have to show for this season? KP becomes an All-star and than predictably tears up his knee ( who couldn't see that coming ). Even Phil Jackson knew he was an injury risk. The whole season adds up to this: Our franchise player had his career projection altered, we pick 9th, find out our high pick PG is a SG, and we are 2 years away from getting out from Noahs deal.
well we got 762 posts from you this year reminding us how terrible Noah is and how the KNicks are doomed for 2 years. And you say we have nothing to show for... that is a great body of work from you and you are selling yourself short man.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/23/2018  6:00 PM
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That’s 3 wins to many. They won a lot of unnecessary games in the beginning. A youth development year turned over to vets. Wasted Year with nothing accomplished players are raw as the first game they walked into. A disgusting lottery position for a supposedly rebuilding team.

Post article today said they are 3-25 for their last 28. That is an epic tank run. That would put them tied as the second worst team all time if they sustained that for a season. 12% winning percentage.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/23/2018  9:19 PM
Every team understands when talking will benefit them, except the Knicks.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
USA
3/24/2018  12:07 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Every team understands when talking will benefit them, except the Knicks.
3-26? What aren't they getting?
reub
Member: #6227

3/24/2018  12:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Every team understands when talking will benefit them, except the Knicks.

We're losing the right way. Unintentionally.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/24/2018  1:20 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

lets actually think about what you wrote. When KP/THjr were healthy and winning games you were upset? When the Knicks were +500 after all those home wins did you have this attitude? When KP was playing like an all star that bothered you? You are a big salty baby.

3 wins too many! Fire Jeff! Damn those Knicks trying to win games. Damn that KP and his all star season ruining Vmart's lottery hopes and turning it into another wasted season! Vmart you are a funny dude.

in fairness, I would say most us thought the record was fool's gold because of how many home games they played, on how terrible they were on the road (well, everyone except the resident Nostradamus eny who would mock anyone that thought it was fool's gold)

totally agree. Should we have tried to lose those games? That is my point. Did the Knicks do something wrong or foolish by winning those games?
Salty Vmart wrote:They won a lot of unnecessary games in the beginning
I mean.. how do you take this text and project to some kind of rational anything from the front office? So they hurt our lottery position. Did we not see KP become an all star during those wins? Did we not see Frank play game changing defense in those wins? Did we not see Harday JR play well during those games and he's currently on pace to have career highs in ppg, assists, steals and rebounds. Beasly is having his best year in the league in 5+ years since his rookie deal. Kanter's first half #s were all career highs... But Vmart would say
Wasted Year with nothing accomplished players are raw as the first game they walked into
which is utterly false. I am not saying you have to love this front office. I am not even defending them, plenty of question marks. But whats the point of dropping the same salty turd on every thread based on made up facts? Its a drag, and those are good for smokes and queens, not Knick message forums.

What do we have to show for this season? KP becomes an All-star and than predictably tears up his knee ( who couldn't see that coming ). Even Phil Jackson knew he was an injury risk. The whole season adds up to this: Our franchise player had his career projection altered, we pick 9th, find out our high pick PG is a SG, and we are 2 years away from getting out from Noahs deal.

At the time of the draft. Who was our PG, SG or SF of the future? I don't think they drafted Frank strictly because they felt he would be a PG. The possibility that he could play multiple positions was probably one of the positives they gave him in his scouting report. The signing of Hardaway Jr by Mills kind of forced that issue. I believe the idea behind taking Frank was more so about his foundation then his position. He is a player with size & length with strong intangibles and work ethic. Needs to build up his craft and body. There will be a time when his craft and body will be seasoned and combined with his size, length & intangibles. That's what Frank was drafted for. Won't hit on every pick, but the principals on which they drafted Frank for was right on the money.

What we accomplished this season? Well we were able to move on from Melo in a clean break for both sides. If Kanter opts out then we basically saved 18-20mil off our 2018 salary cap from the deal. We also got Chi's 2nd round pick this yr in a pretty deep draft. Our G-League has seemed to have picked up a lot of steam this yr showing we finally have some type of foundation for developing players. We added Perry who continues make high reward minimal risk type additions.

Going forward our target should be 2019 cap space and adding multiple talented prospects on rookie scale contracts while KP rehabs. As long as we haven't done anything to disrupt that we are on the right path.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/24/2018  1:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Horny is still desperately trying to win games, that's what makes all these losses even funnier/worse!

CrushAlot
USA
3/24/2018  3:19 PM
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Horny is still desperately trying to win games, that's what makes all these losses even funnier/worse!

Do you think he is back next year? I have mixed feelings. There are some guys that I don't want taking over the team. I think I would prefer a guy getting his first job to the guys that have experience if Jeff is gone. Otherwise I think the Knicks are fine keeping Jeff. Continuity is something the Knicks need with the roster and the coach. If they move on, I hope they choose a guy that has a long, successful tenure.
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/24/2018  4:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Do you think he is back next year? I have mixed feelings. There are some guys that I don't want taking over the team. I think I would prefer a guy getting his first job to the guys that have experience if Jeff is gone. Otherwise I think the Knicks are fine keeping Jeff. Continuity is something the Knicks need with the roster and the coach. If they move on, I hope they choose a guy that has a long, successful tenure.

I’m not a fan of Jeff’s at all and he seems to have p’d off a lot of players, who seem to have little respect for him. However I think we need another high pick next year so I’d only get rid of him to improve team culture rather than get wins. More of a defense minded coach would be nice

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/25/2018  3:19 PM
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Seriously, he seems to care less about what is good for the Knicks long term. He keeps playing Mudiay.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/25/2018  3:35 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Seriously, he seems to care less about what is good for the Knicks long term. He keeps playing Mudiay.

Maybe it comes from upstairs?
Maybe you just don't know what the plan/goal is specifically?

BULLS are a tanking machine

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy