https://theknickswall.com/playing-the-fool-trust-knicks/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/21/2018  9:45 PM
I don’t trust this front office. It was developmental year and only Ntlikina got time to develop and even then you could say he didn’t get enough time. Kuz and Willie get discarded. Dotson has basically amassed 316 minutes for the year which is basically the equivalent to 6 1/2 games. Where was the development of the players. This was such a wasted year nothing got done the way it’s supposed to for a development stand point. I’m watching the Miami game and Ntlikina isn’t even being used. The entire third quarter used on vets. How ridiculous are the Knicks. A lot you guys are singing praises but this has been the worst year than last simply because last year players young ones and home grown players were being used at a higher frequency.

The worst part of this year is losing KP and poor lottery position. Just an all around ridiculously dumb organization.

Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

3/22/2018  6:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2018  6:59 AM
Vmart wrote:I don’t trust this front office. It was developmental year and only Ntlikina got time to develop and even then you could say he didn’t get enough time. Kuz and Willie get discarded. Dotson has basically amassed 316 minutes for the year which is basically the equivalent to 6 1/2 games. Where was the development of the players. This was such a wasted year nothing got done the way it’s supposed to for a development stand point. I’m watching the Miami game and Ntlikina isn’t even being used. The entire third quarter used on vets. How ridiculous are the Knicks. A lot you guys are singing praises but this has been the worst year than last simply because last year players young ones and home grown players were being used at a higher frequency.

The worst part of this year is losing KP and poor lottery position. Just an all around ridiculously dumb organization.

yep no idea what they are doing a truly inept organization. As long as Steve Mills is here we will go nowhere

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
3/22/2018  7:53 AM
So true -

Frank, Burke, Dotson, Hicks, Kornet should be the starting lineup going forward and each should get at least 25-30 mpg.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/22/2018  7:57 AM
It is not development year. There is nothing to develop.
This is evaluation year to find out whom else we need to trash.
Not to much to retain. And we know what they worth money wise.
Clarity is what we needed and we have it.
Sorry we suck.
Just accept reality, surrender, and start working on new building.
There is no other alternative.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/22/2018  8:37 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Vmart wrote:I don’t trust this front office. It was developmental year and only Ntlikina got time to develop and even then you could say he didn’t get enough time. Kuz and Willie get discarded. Dotson has basically amassed 316 minutes for the year which is basically the equivalent to 6 1/2 games. Where was the development of the players. This was such a wasted year nothing got done the way it’s supposed to for a development stand point. I’m watching the Miami game and Ntlikina isn’t even being used. The entire third quarter used on vets. How ridiculous are the Knicks. A lot you guys are singing praises but this has been the worst year than last simply because last year players young ones and home grown players were being used at a higher frequency.

yep no idea what they are doing a truly inept organization. As long as Steve Mills is here we will go nowhere

you two guys should go on a camping trip together
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Member: #582
3/22/2018  8:50 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

I'm not understanding why some people don't get this. He sent 19 million a yr Noah away, and kept 3 million a yr JH around to coach a 3 and 22 record(in Noah's absence).

some of you are impress by the fact he kept draft picks and didn't trade every thing for Kyrie, or Bledsoe..

This entire season was dedicated to frank, and he's been far from impressive, I certainly wouldn't be surprise if Marks hired, Trae is drafted, and Frank is shipped for another pick.

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/22/2018  8:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2018  8:58 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I'm not understanding why some people don't get this. He sent 19 million a yr Noah away, and kept 3 million a yr JH around to coach a 3 and 22 record(in Noah's absence).

some of you are impress by the fact he kept draft picks and didn't trade every thing for Kyrie, or Bledsoe..

This entire season was dedicated to frank, and he's been far from impressive, I certainly wouldn't be surprise if Marks hired, Trae is drafted, and Frank is shipped for another pick.

Unlike you, Perry and Mills see the value in Frank. We are 29th rated defense with him off the floor, and 13th ranked defense with him on the floor. He is not a big stats guy, but most NBA execs don't focus on simple stats anymore. Frank can play 3 positions (once he adds strength) so drafting a PG will not equate to Frank being shipped out. Most teams have multiple playmakers in the lineup anyway.

knicks1248
3/22/2018  9:27 AM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Unlike you, Perry and Mills see the value in Frank. We are 29th rated defense with him off the floor, and 13th ranked defense with him on the floor. He is not a big stats guy, but most NBA execs don't focus on simple stats anymore. Frank can play 3 positions (once he adds strength) so drafting a PG will not equate to Frank being shipped out. Most teams have multiple playmakers in the lineup anyway.

and we are brutal (bottom 3) on offense when franks and lance on the floor, judging from our record, that seems to be more of a factor.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/22/2018  9:28 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Sean Marks?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/22/2018  9:39 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Those 19 million dollars are from another regime. Noah acted like he was entitled to minutes, even though he was a total zero last season. Juiced, and spent more time in the offseason celebrating his retirement deal, than being prepared to compete. His last big contract.

Im sure Hornacek hasnt forgotten how it made things worse for the team, his first season in NY. Keeping Noah from adding more wear and tear is preferable at this point, than Noah getting hurt and Thibs passing on a possible deal with Minny down the road

As for Frank, hasnt started, his minutes consistently around 20 minutes. Frank has gotten some slack for his lack of aggressiveness, but Franks rookie year hasnt taken precedence over the rest of the team. Or Mudiay wouldnt be getting an extended look at starter, while Frank still comes off the bench. Not the end of the world for me if Hornacek finishes out his deal.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/22/2018  10:30 AM

Kuz had to go because of Noah's deal and because Phil didn't draft an NBA ready point guard. Kid not being a Knick is a result of poor management by the past regime. Apparently Clifford and Jeff calling out Willy for his work ethic, poor d etc. doesn't matter because he is under 25?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
3/22/2018  10:38 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Those 19 million dollars are from another regime. Noah acted like he was entitled to minutes, even though he was a total zero last season. Juiced, and spent more time in the offseason celebrating his retirement deal, than being prepared to compete. His last big contract.

Im sure Hornacek hasnt forgotten how it made things worse for the team, his first season in NY. Keeping Noah from adding more wear and tear is preferable at this point, than Noah getting hurt and Thibs passing on a possible deal with Minny down the road

As for Frank, hasnt started, his minutes consistently around 20 minutes. Frank has gotten some slack for his lack of aggressiveness, but Franks rookie year hasnt taken precedence over the rest of the team. Or Mudiay wouldnt be getting an extended look at starter, while Frank still comes off the bench. Not the end of the world for me if Hornacek finishes out his deal.

Wasn't Mills the GM when Noah was signed, funny how some now point to perry (the gm)when it comes to trades and signings now, but only point to phil when Mills was the GM..

so convenient to exclude Mills from anything associated with player movement (as the GM)under phil

Who else was permitted to play through their mistakes like frank, hell, Noahs was yank after one mishaps in a blow out.

It's ok to tell Willie he needs to work on his defense before receiving any real PT, but not tell frank he needs to work on his brutal(32%) offense to get more PT. That's not an even playing field.

That's why noah and willy were upset.

Rose last season pass the ball to no one, yet Jennings (who average more assist in less minutes) got far less minutes, even after rose skipped out on the team.

That's a fck'd up culture

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/22/2018  10:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2018  10:41 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

and we are brutal (bottom 3) on offense when franks and lance on the floor, judging from our record, that seems to be more of a factor.

Just curious, do you have numbers to back that up? Not doubting it, just interested to look. Also, look at our record with and without KP. If we are talking about our record, that is really the only factor that matters. Frank should not be expected to lead us to wins, as you seem to be suggesting. We are a better team, particularly defensively with him on the floor. I can show you if you would like, there is no disputing it. But because he doesn't score much or make fancy plays, you consistently point out him being some disappointment. The only ones truly disappointed are those more interested in aesthetics than actual contributions to winning.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/22/2018  10:55 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Wasn't Mills the GM when Noah was signed, funny how some now point to perry (the gm)when it comes to trades and signings now, but only point to phil when Mills was the GM..

so convenient to exclude Mills from anything associated with player movement (as the GM)under phil

Who else was permitted to play through their mistakes like frank, hell, Noahs was yank after one mishaps in a blow out.

It's ok to tell Willie he needs to work on his defense before receiving any real PT, but not tell frank he needs to work on his brutal(32%) offense to get more PT. That's not an even playing field.

Rose last season pass the ball to no one, yet Jennings (who average more assist in less minutes) got far less minutes, even after rose skipped out on the team.

You'd make a lousy courtroom attorney.

knicks1248
3/22/2018  11:00 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

You'd make a lousy courtroom attorney.

you would have convicted OJ, despite the lousy ass job the DA did

ES
knicks1248
3/22/2018  11:10 AM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Just curious, do you have numbers to back that up? Not doubting it, just interested to look. Also, look at our record with and without KP. If we are talking about our record, that is really the only factor that matters. Frank should not be expected to lead us to wins, as you seem to be suggesting. We are a better team, particularly defensively with him on the floor. I can show you if you would like, there is no disputing it. But because he doesn't score much or make fancy plays, you consistently point out him being some disappointment. The only ones truly disappointed are those more interested in aesthetics than actual contributions to winning.

this was last night alone

Ntilikina was coming off two encouraging performances — both victories for the Knicks — but completed one of the worst games of his NBA career Wednesday, scoring just three points on 1-of-5 shooting. The Knicks were outscored by 17 points in Ntilikina’s 20 minutes.[/quote]
ES
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
3/22/2018  11:12 AM
fishmike wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I can say the same for you and Nalod.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/22/2018  11:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2018  11:19 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Noah's ridiculous deal came from him seeking out Phil, and shmoozing himself into 70 million dollars. After being relegated to tbe bench in Chicago. And Mills did what he has done since joining the Knicks, he said "yes".

Again, Frank got some slack for his offense, a big reason being he is already one of the best on the ball defenders in the league, while Willy was one of the worst. As simple as that. If Frank had been rushed into tbe starting lineup, I would agree with you.

20 minutes a game is sometimes more than I felt Frank deserved. Thought he should spend more time watching Burke, and learn. Still dont believe Hornacek has gone overboard with minutes for Frank this season.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/22/2018  11:38 AM
Vmart wrote:
fishmike wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I can say the same for you and Nalod.

yea.. but we would have a lot of Knick fans around our warm fun camp fire. You would be alone with Jmp and 1248 in the dark and rain because nothing good ever happens in your world.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Blog Article: Playing the Fool: Is it Time To Trust the Knicks' Front Office

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy