[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs TankaBulls.......
Author Thread
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/19/2018  10:01 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Vmart wrote:Bulls tanking like they want more than the Knicks. Not even a stern warning by the commish stopping them. They will be well rewarded.

We are the dumbest team in the league

You don’t have tell me. They have been doing the fans wrong again and again. I have numbness because of their dumbness.

the best player in last years draft was pick after 10th

Aint happening this year!!!! The top is much stronger this year than last...

AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/19/2018  10:08 PM
Instead of giving Cuban a fine Silvers should have taken the lotto balls away and automatically put the Mavericks last in draft order. He should do the same to Bulls for the Stunt they pulled today.
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
3/19/2018  10:18 PM
Last time it was fisher.....I had to be the one to calm the waters b4 the storm. It's like being married.. . Coaches / players and fans have been in a terrible relationship....And it's the system that's at fault..... The growth of fickle knick fans are the symptoms of a failed nba system.

I'm going back and forth because I want to be transparent in my thoughts. I've always been hard on knicks fans...which is contradicting since I'm a fan. But listening to the post knick talk about Adam silvers issue with tanking, made me change my mind. We want to lose as many games as possible if we are not a good playoff team.

With that said.....other fans I've been around living in different states.....they seem to take loses better than us. But nooooo....not knick fans.

We lose we suck.....

We start winning, we suck more.....

We win then lose in the playoffs. we complain that we won too many games.

We lose most games....we call for the coaches head....

We finally start winning games.....we call for the coaches head. ..

LMAO

At this point the only thing that will make knick fans happy is a championship.....

Tough life if expectations are that high.....

Question for fans that disagree with the above....How can u honestly evaluate Gleague talent against nba competition, if we are hoping they lose?

Like I said last year.... since its not guaranteed that the worst team gets the best player. Isn't it smarter to use this time to build your team of cheap labor.....and use the extra cap space adding young franchise caliber players. I think due to this system.....you are forced to do that. Our problem always been bad drafting or free agent signings.....This year feels a little different....just a little.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
3/19/2018  10:26 PM
Listening to Burke now talk about how good it feels to win.

I'm sure the coach feels the same way.....Hes being evaluated just like the players.

Like Iceberg slim once said......"Don't hate the player. Hate the game"

Adam Silver has to fix that.....Meanwhile unless Dolan or Perry gives the tanking order.....They are playing to win.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
3/19/2018  10:31 PM
Uptown wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Vmart wrote:Bulls tanking like they want more than the Knicks. Not even a stern warning by the commish stopping them. They will be well rewarded.

You don’t have tell me. They have been doing the fans wrong again and again. I have numbness because of their dumbness.

Aint happening this year!!!! The top is much stronger this year than last...

I think it's similar to last year. If you remember everybody was saying the same thing pre draft. It's top heavy with only a few franchise players in towns and Okafor. Unless there's a LeBron type player......its going to be similar. The top 10 players at the draft will not be the same top 10 after the all star beeak......Same thing every year.. with only a few exceptions.

fwk00
Member: #6048

3/19/2018  10:59 PM
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

The later your pick, the higher the chance another team will pick the best player before you, its basic odds

Odds or no odds, the Knicks have drafted well the past few opportunities, getting two of the best players in each draft. There's never a guarantee but one can hope we do as well this year.

With the salary cap and guaranteed contracts there is no reason for the draft at all. The very best teams operate at or above the cap and teams that have need have room to sign young free agents as they come available. What the league needs is a free market governed by existing spending constraints.

Unfortunately, the draft has become entertainment filler that skews the ability of markets with losing teams to improve by need instead of informed (blind) chance.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/19/2018  11:16 PM
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

WTF?? Can we please fukking fire Hornacek already?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
blkexec
3/19/2018  11:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/19/2018  11:48 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

So we can draft again....higher a coach that shouldn't be coaching an nba game.....just to watch him / her shrink to the NY pressure just like every other coach the last 20 yrs......

It's a broken record.....Its called insanity.....Doing the same thing over and over... expecting a new result.

Clean
Member: #743
3/20/2018  12:45 AM
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

So we can draft again....higher a coach that shouldn't be coaching an nba game.....just to watch him / her shrink to the NY pressure just like every other coach the last 20 yrs......

It's a broken record.....Its called insanity.....Doing the same thing over and over... expecting a new result.

Finally someone said what I was thinking. Everyone is always so quick to fire the coach and nothing changes. The coach is not the problem. We go through coaches at a rapid pace and our problems are the same as its always been. It is time to forget about the coaches and try something different. On another note, I don't care about draft position anymore. How many times have people drafted later been better than higher drafted players. All we need is good talent evaluators and as long as we have a top 10 pick we are good.

OAK
Member: #957
Japan
3/20/2018  5:44 AM
Vmart wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

How true.

"NY Knicks fans = Numbness for dumbness"

again, and again, and again...

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/20/2018  9:07 AM
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

stupid Knick fans... Knicks lost like 15 of 16 right? Cant win right, cant lose right, fire Jeff! LOL
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/20/2018  9:43 AM
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

stupid Knick fans... Knicks lost like 15 of 16 right? Cant win right, cant lose right, fire Jeff! LOL

we lost 17 of 18, now after our "winning streak" we are 3-21 over that same stretch.
I'd say that's a pretty good run right there!!!
Bulls kept three starters home. Pretty lame.
Knick fans won't trust any process until it "Convinces", then its not a process but a "destination".

fishmike
USA
3/20/2018  10:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/20/2018  10:08 AM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

we lost 17 of 18, now after our "winning streak" we are 3-21 over that same stretch.
Knick fans won't trust any process until it "Convinces", then its not a process but a "destination".

Bulls have double the wins over a smaller stretch. Personally I would fire Jeff for that also.
Vmart
USA
3/20/2018  10:11 AM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

This team will always be about to little to late. They talk playoffs to start the season put up just enough wins to think playoffs early only to fall apart. By that time the team is in an undesirable spot in the lottery and even if they make the playoffs they are low seeded team. There is no process here.

fishmike
USA
3/20/2018  10:56 AM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

This team will always be about to little to late. They talk playoffs to start the season put up just enough wins to think playoffs early only to fall apart. By that time the team is in an undesirable spot in the lottery and even if they make the playoffs they are low seeded team. There is no process here.

Yup. Its ISiah all over again. Only without the bad trades, crazy contracts, trading first rounders and constant drama. Aside from that same old Knicks.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/20/2018  12:20 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

Vmart
USA
3/20/2018  3:58 PM
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

Don’t you have Knicks1248 to go pick on. We need losses as much as possible but hey this is “progress”. Beating the undermanned Bulls which they did by plan. A plan something the Knicks don’t have. You can’t go playoff playoff all season and then switch to lottery lottery every single year. The team has to be committed if you want playoffs then commit to it. If you want lottery then commit to it. And if the want to develop players then commit to it from the beginning.

fishmike
USA
3/20/2018  4:41 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

Don’t you have Knicks1248 to go pick on. We need losses as much as possible but hey this is “progress”. Beating the undermanned Bulls which they did by plan. A plan something the Knicks don’t have. You can’t go playoff playoff all season and then switch to lottery lottery every single year. The team has to be committed if you want playoffs then commit to it. If you want lottery then commit to it. And if the want to develop players then commit to it from the beginning.

if your hungry commit to eating. What you just ate? Now you arent committed to eating anymore. Can you please pick one? Seriously vmart you make zero sense.

Knicks NEVER committed to making the playoffs. Ever. Perry and Mills from the start have talked about building a core. Nothing has changed. Only how you feel about it. Making the playoffs would have been nice. Many here thought even with the early wins the Knicks would struggle down the road and they have. Injuries have ensured they go the route of tanking. Serious why do you look at tree and refuse to see there is a forest there?

Did KP's development take a step forward? Did they ONLY play Frank and other young players after the season blew up?

Knicks have played this right.. do your best. If you hit a wall take a step back try to make lemonade from lemons. That what losing 15 of the last 17 is all about.

Vmart... who is it in the FO you just cant stand? How would Knicks make this season MORE of a rebuild?

meloshouldgo

3/20/2018  6:09 PM
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

Doing the same thing? Are you talking about the Knicks??? Two first round top 10 picks in the last decade? No let's go starfukk instead, now there's a new idea.

meloshouldgo

3/20/2018  6:12 PM
fishmike wrote:
blkexec wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
ScoreBot wrote:
FINAL
NYK 110 CHI 92

For what???

Oh here comes FishMike the voice of reason. Boo

Game Thread: Knicks vs TankaBulls.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy