[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TankThread: March Madness or let Scorebot dominate the 76ers v Knicks thread?
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

3/15/2018  10:01 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Le Tankkkkk

They're trying to win which makes Tanknaroc more fulfilling.

The coach isn't.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/15/2018  10:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/15/2018  10:15 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

You're right that development comes first. Vets are getting less time. When I watch the team playing, Hornacek is trying to win with the young players, which is good for their development.

Beasley got a lot of minutes, he is no spring chicken. Believe JH is.trying to strike a balance.between winning and tanking. Probably with the approval of mgmt.

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/15/2018  10:16 PM
Just need bulls to beat the griz, but it's looking like the griz could win it
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

3/15/2018  10:18 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

Absolutely a great tank.... horny knew we were pulling away, pulled Beasley and Lee and put in hicks, frank and Dotson that definitely = tankology 101 good work horny as much as I hate losing esp to duche city sixers, it’s time we look to the future for once in nyc... good work Horney!

GustavBahler

3/15/2018  10:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/15/2018  10:23 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

Absolutely a great tank.... horny knew we were pulling away, pulled Beasley and Lee and put in hicks, frank and Dotson that definitely = tankology 101 good work horny as much as I hate losing esp to duche city sixers, it’s time we look to the future for once in nyc... good work Horney!

JH had just chewed out Beas for a blown assignment which led to a 3. Look at his box score. If he was really worried about winning, I thnk Hornacek would have pulled Beasley a while back.

Cartman718

3/15/2018  10:23 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

You're right that development comes first. Vets are getting less time. When I watch the team playing, Hornacek is trying to win with the young players, which is good for their development.

Beasley got a lot of minutes, he is no spring chicken. Believe JH is.trying to strike a balance.between winning and tanking. Probably with the approval of mgmt.

there's no balance...beasley is good for the tank. great offensive game for him but he sucks on D, why do you think Kanter was in when Philly made their run?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/15/2018  10:25 PM

Thank God

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/15/2018  10:27 PM
Bulls win! Bulls win!
GustavBahler

3/15/2018  10:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

there's no balance...beasley is good for the tank. great offensive game for him but he sucks on D, why do you think Kanter was in when Philly made their run?

Because he was playing well in the 4th? Who can shut down Embiid? Can only hope to match the scoring,rebounding. Frank wasnt having one of his better games. Wby wasnt he in for Burke or Mudiay who were having much better games?

Cartman718

3/15/2018  10:28 PM
smackeddog wrote:Bulls win! Bulls win!

yes dammit

Cartman718

3/15/2018  11:09 PM
#5 pick is not out of reach yet!
Cartman718

3/15/2018  11:10 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

Because he was playing well in the 4th? Who can shut down Embiid? Can only hope to match the scoring,rebounding. Frank wasnt having one of his better games. Wby wasnt he in for Burke or Mudiay who were having much better games?

what are you talking about Kanter was getting abused during the Philly run in the 4th
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

3/16/2018  12:27 AM
Cartman718 wrote:#5 pick is not out of reach yet!

Its not but we have to lose every game and I don't see it happening way to much effort tonight and to many bad teams on the schedule. We need to stop playing trey burke if we want to lose, dude is like the best player on the team

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GustavBahler

3/16/2018  6:55 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/16/2018  6:56 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

what are you talking about Kanter was getting abused during the Philly run in the 4th

Please name one player on the squad who would have done better against Embiid.

Kanter put up 14/10 about his average on the best defensive big in the league. Did Kanter abuse Embiid? Still havent answered my question why Frank wasnt playing in the 4th? Mudiay and Burke had much better nights. Frank 0 pts. Sorry Susan, I didnt say what a good rookie he was!

There were 6 players in double figures. Why didnt Hornacek go deeper into the bench? Put your theory in the tank where if belongs.

Cartman718

3/16/2018  9:42 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The coach isn't.

Please name one player on the squad who would have done better against Embiid.

Kanter put up 14/10 about his average on the best defensive big in the league. Did Kanter abuse Embiid? Still havent answered my question why Frank wasnt playing in the 4th? Mudiay and Burke had much better nights. Frank 0 pts. Sorry Susan, I didnt say what a good rookie he was!

There were 6 players in double figures. Why didnt Hornacek go deeper into the bench? Put your theory in the tank where if belongs.

your theory doesn't pass the eye test Nancy. lol.
Kanter was abused by Harrison Barnes against Dallas on many switches and then again by Simmons or whoever they threw at him in the 4th.
That's because his PNR defense sucks. Go back to my post in the first game of the season. It was evident then. It is still evident now.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/16/2018  11:51 AM
Franks offense is certainly offensive.
I turned on the game to watch 4th quarter to my horror I see a ten point lead.
JH takes out Frank, game over.
Now-Now, of course it was not Frank!!!!
But.......

Good tank, let the kids play all day!

TankThread: March Madness or let Scorebot dominate the 76ers v Knicks thread?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy