Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/9/2018  11:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2018  11:36 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

Why are you taking about? Plus and minus is worth more than actually scoring points and contributing to stats in a game? That's the stupid **** going on in this forum now. A guy scores 19pts but he sucks...a guy scores 2 points in the same game and you wanna praise plus and minus.... Get the **** outta here with that. What a disgrace

I'm rooting for mudiay but I think most people know his stats are empty right now and he's a negative on both ends. Frank has a long way to go, but at least impacts the game on one end of the floor. Simple as that.

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/10/2018  12:01 AM
Knixkik wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

Why are you taking about? Plus and minus is worth more than actually scoring points and contributing to stats in a game? That's the stupid **** going on in this forum now. A guy scores 19pts but he sucks...a guy scores 2 points in the same game and you wanna praise plus and minus.... Get the **** outta here with that. What a disgrace

I'm rooting for mudiay but I think most people know his stats are empty right now and he's a negative on both ends. Frank has a long way to go, but at least impacts the game on one end of the floor. Simple as that.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/10/2018  12:20 AM
Ugh sorry
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

3/10/2018  12:23 AM
At the next meeting of the Rules Committee, they really need to do something about this damn "Euro Step". It is a walk, and takes some of the integrity out of the game.
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
knicks1248
Member: #582
3/10/2018  12:37 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

While -2 is nothing to be proud of. Its kind of nuts that he can play 33mins produce minimal points for himself. Yet still maintain only a -2 plus/minus. Imagine if he actually was producing higher # of stats as well.

dude played 33 minutes(most on the team) didn't take a single ft or lay up, missed his only 3 ball attempt, and took a total of 4 shots and made one...HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT HATING?? what i'm suppose to say he played great. Those are embarrassing stats for any NBA player, let alone a starter...

The knick would have won this game had they started burke and troy instead of lance and frank who combined for 7 points and played the most minutes.. The greek freak had 18 FT attempts off lance great defense, and middleton score 30 off franks great defense

This was such and obvious TANK JOB

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/10/2018  3:49 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

While -2 is nothing to be proud of. Its kind of nuts that he can play 33mins produce minimal points for himself. Yet still maintain only a -2 plus/minus. Imagine if he actually was producing higher # of stats as well.

dude played 33 minutes(most on the team) didn't take a single ft or lay up, missed his only 3 ball attempt, and took a total of 4 shots and made one...HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT HATING?? what i'm suppose to say he played great. Those are embarrassing stats for any NBA player, let alone a starter...

The knick would have won this game had they started burke and troy instead of lance and frank who combined for 7 points and played the most minutes.. The greek freak had 18 FT attempts off lance great defense, and middleton score 30 off franks great defense

All that and Frank will have made more money this season than you will in our whole career and traveled to more places than you will have in your whole life!
He is living a life and you are stuck to point out only the negative in any measure you can find.

SRacide
Member: #7604

3/10/2018  5:25 AM
It is especially that if Frank did not have the ball at the start nobody gives him the ball
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/10/2018  7:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/10/2018  8:44 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

All that and Frank will have made more money this season than you will in our whole career and traveled to more places than you will have in your whole life!
He is living a life and you are stuck to point out only the negative in any measure you can find.

Ok now you are being a piece of ****. Frank is clearly the homosexual obsession of this forum. Nobody has ever used a NBA salary and lifestyle to bash another poster.... listen 33 minutes and 2 points and barely any other stat is a clear terrible game. We want to praise guys for playing like ****... but guys get 19 pts and they are our worst player. Shut the **** up with that stupid ****. Now we bashing posters telling them they Frank will make more money and travel more places? Tell me how his ass taste you **** you. Sick of you mother****ers. You got me back to back with knicks1248 on this subject and me and knicks1248 never agree about anything.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
3/10/2018  7:51 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

You should never sig anyone's post while posting dyck ryder schit like this.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/10/2018  9:45 AM
EnySpree wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Listen, bottom line is i can point to a ton of evidence that states Frank has been a more effective player than Dennis Smith, D Fox, and Monk so far this year. Reason being he is has only been a major negative on one end of the floor instead of both. Same goes to Mudiay, he's been a major negative on both ends of the floor. Im not saying Frank has been good. He has been terrible on offense. He has a long way to go. But if he isn't going to look to score, and just becomes an Andre Roberson plus enough of jumpsuit to keep a defense honest, he is still going to impact winning in a major way down the road. But if all you guys want to see is scoring and fancy dunks from your guards, then you will definitely never like him so it's a lost cause i guess.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/10/2018  10:38 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/10/2018  10:40 AM
Thought Frank was very aggressive in the first half. Started attacking from the tipoff. Second half was a different story. Dont know if his early misses discouraged him, but he has to keep at it. Cant let up.

Troy Williams is looking right now like at least a stop gap 3. Dont know THJ's numbers, but he was taking it to the rim all game, playing hard. Contract aside, Timmy puts in the effort.

Mudiay had a good second half. A change of scenery hasnt changed his game enough though. Someone else who might benefit from some time this summer at Rucker or Drew.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/10/2018  1:37 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Reminds me of a line from the movie Wall Street.

"What you see is a guy who never measured a man's success by the size of his WALLET!"

Words to live by....

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
3/10/2018  1:37 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

#1 Your reply is meant for Knixkik. I was responding to his post not yours.

Plus minus is based off of how the team performs when he is in the game. Or basically the score board when a player is in the game vs not in the game. Its not a complete stat when you play only few mins for the game. But at 33 mins "most on the team" that's a good chunk of data. Since he was able to play with many different lineups.

didn't take a single ft or lay up, missed his only 3 ball attempt, and took a total of 4 shots and made one.

Yet held only a -2 plus minus. Unless the Knicks won the game, with him getting 33 mins it would be extremely difficult to have a positive plus minus though without putting up big stats which is why it caught my attention that he was able to only hold a -2 while not putting up any big stats.

Hardaway jr held only a +4 plus minus in 32 mins. Yet he dropped 26pts 7rebs on 50% shooting with 20 attempts. High efficiency and high volume producing high # of stats. Yet only had a +4 plus minus because the game was a tight one until 4th quarter which resulted in a loss. Hardaway jr probably held a +10 plus-minus until the 4th where Bucks built up a double digit lead brought it down.

Knicks were within 2. Until the lineup of Burke, Frank, Hayes/Williams, Beasley, KOQ had the Knicks down by 10pts for the opening 4 mins of the quarter. Which is most likely why Burke's plus minus was at -15 for the game. Since a good chunk of his 14 mins was apart of the 10 pt skid. Frank played all of the 4th. Which means that majority of the hit to his plus minus was from the 4th quarter. Which means he must of had a positive plus minus all game leading to the 4th as that 10 pt deficit had to have brought his plus minus down drastically. So for it to only end at -2 while being apart of a 10 pt skid. Means he must have had a lot of equity in the plus minus field for the game. He played 12mins in the 4th at all negative plus minus. So he had 21 mins for the other 3 quarters prior out of 36 possible mins. Those 21 mins he was in, the Knicks must have held a lot of success building his equity to take that hit in the 4th and still end up at only -2.

If he was the liability you believe he was this game(5 on 4)due to poor box numbers. Then the Knicks would have gotten blown out all game given the fact that he played 33 mins. He must have been contributing in ways that don't show on the box score. Which allows him to be apart of successful lineups that held their own on the score board.

The hope is that he is doing exactly that since his scoring isn't there. And that his scoring eventually comes around and he is a the type of impact player that can produce some solid box numbers while also having a major impact on the game when the ball is not in his hands as well. If we could come to a point where he is very solid in both areas. Then we would have ourselves a player.

In contrast, remember a player like Eddie Curry. Who we force fed the ball to score 19pts per game. But sucked as a rebounder, passer, defender. So that 19.5 pts meant jack did nothing for us. There was never any hope for him to be able to contribute to a game if the ball wasn't in his hands. I would rather get the guys who contribute even if not heavily on the box score while at 19 yrs old. And build up from their. As said earlier if he can build up to start putting up more box score numbers as he matures while maintaining his glue/intangible like attributes. Then we would have ourselves a player.

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/new-york-knicks-team-stats?season=2017&category=MISC&time=0

Frank is top 10 in mins on the team. Of the top 10 players in mins. He has the 4th best(I should say least bad because almost everyone is poor) plus/minus. This all while producing very poor stat lines. With only KP holding a positive plus minus for the team (while getting 20 mins or more).

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
3/10/2018  1:39 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Thought Frank was very aggressive in the first half. Started attacking from the tipoff. Second half was a different story. Dont know if his early misses discouraged him, but he has to keep at it. Cant let up.

Troy Williams is looking right now like at least a stop gap 3. Dont know THJ's numbers, but he was taking it to the rim all game, playing hard. Contract aside, Timmy puts in the effort.

Mudiay had a good second half. A change of scenery hasnt changed his game enough though. Someone else who might benefit from some time this summer at Rucker or Drew.

Troy Williams has been a quality add. I think he would mesh well with a Miles Bridges. With Bridges bringing the thump and Williams bringing the athleticism.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
knicks1248
3/10/2018  3:22 PM
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Ok now you are being a piece of ****. Frank is clearly the homosexual obsession of this forum. Nobody has ever used a NBA salary and lifestyle to bash another poster.... listen 33 minutes and 2 points and barely any other stat is a clear terrible game. We want to praise guys for playing like ****... but guys get 19 pts and they are our worst player. Shut the **** up with that stupid ****. Now we bashing posters telling them they Frank will make more money and travel more places? Tell me how his ass taste you **** you. Sick of you mother****ers. You got me back to back with knicks1248 on this subject and me and knicks1248 never agree about anything.

I couldn't believe he's comparing franks wallet to mine as if he knows my finances. Talk about grasping for straws. Frank is being grossly over paid right now and he's clapping his hands like a seal when frank scores 2 points...

There isn't a knick fan in the world that would draft this kid in the 1st round if they knew then what the know now. It's not even franks fault that the knicks have set him up for complete failure, sinking his confidence after ever game.

The knicks are starting one of the youngest players in the history of the NBA in a toxic losing environment/culture. Where losing is absolutely accepted as a walk in the park on a nice sunny day.

Frank doesn't care about winning, he just became a multi millionaire at 19 living in a foreign city that never sleeps, hell, most veteran can't focus in this town.

I pray that the knicks trade him for is own good and the franchise benefit, he's on the wrong team, at the wrong time, around the wrong coach, playing in the wrong system with the wrong veterans.

The knicks are starting him so they can lose more games..thats how those fck heads develop kids, thats why he sucks.

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/10/2018  3:48 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

I couldn't believe he's comparing franks wallet to mine as if he knows my finances. Talk about grasping for straws. Frank is being grossly over paid right now and he's clapping his hands like a seal when frank scores 2 points...

There isn't a knick fan in the world that would draft this kid in the 1st round if they knew then what the know now. It's not even franks fault that the knicks have set him up for complete failure, sinking his confidence after ever game.

The knicks are starting one of the youngest players in the history of the NBA in a toxic losing environment/culture. Where losing is absolutely accepted as a walk in the park on a nice sunny day.

Frank doesn't care about winning, he just became a multi millionaire at 19 living in a foreign city that never sleeps, hell, most veteran can't focus in this town.

I pray that the knicks trade him for is own good and the franchise benefit, he's on the wrong team, at the wrong time, around the wrong coach, playing in the wrong system with the wrong veterans.

The knicks are starting him so they can lose more games..thats how those fck heads develop kids, thats why he sucks.

Not comparing franks wallet to your pathetic droning with every negative stat you can find.
Seemingly not all agree with my post. I don’t know a think about Knicks wallet, only the bashing is sad.
Perhaps my bashing of Knicks1248 i s sad. I repel against stupidity.

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
3/10/2018  4:37 PM
Sangfroid wrote:At the next meeting of the Rules Committee, they really need to do something about this damn "Euro Step". It is a walk, and takes some of the integrity out of the game.

Plus he carries every god damn dribble. It’s a faquin joke really. Get a clue NBA.

Zebo13
USA
3/10/2018  5:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Not comparing franks wallet to your pathetic droning with every negative stat you can find.
Seemingly not all agree with my post. I don’t know a think about Knicks wallet, only the bashing is sad.

I’m sure he’s a broke ho. ;)

Zebo13
USA
3/10/2018  5:30 PM
Greek F*ck is my new second most hated player. Gave a big speech about KP not landing on his foot, said he landed on the earth when he got injured. Clear sign he’s a lying dirty bitch. Travels and carries every drive, making the game look stupid. He’s a little bitchass out there and you can see it in everything he does. Lance was balling him up the first half but eventually he just kept driving it right at him and getting fouls called. Everything that’s weak about the league is that guy.
knicks1248
3/10/2018  5:50 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

should i pull up your daily melo rants...dude get a life

ES
WTB? No game thread?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy