Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/9/2018  1:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2018  1:43 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
VCoug wrote:This is dumber than when posters here defended the Joakim Noah signing. This is dumber than when posters defended the Bargnani trade. This is dumber than the time a poster called Shumpert a mini-Michael Jordan. This is so dumb I'm surprised you have enough mental faculty to use a computer to type this out.
to fair it took him a day to remember his password

The only thing is dumb is the owner, and that's why we make some of the dumbest moves In the league.

So I guess the owners in the round table are dumb as well for medling. How the hell can it be a dumb idea to have a owner learn what it takes to build a winning culture. We all wish well for the players we acquire to be successful, just like the fans that hope frank turns out well,

So I guess its dumb to be optimistic for some

Most owners were very successful in business. Thus they are very credible. There are 30 of them. Some are just plain arseholes like Sterling and Dan Gilbert.
Jordan is financially successful but some how can't translate all that makes him the GOAT into a successful owner yet.
Dolan inherited his stature as owner of the knicks. HE meddled for years as well described here an in the year past.
As mentioned when he fired Grunwald he had paid McKinsey consulting a lot of money to go thru his businesses and knicks being part of was advised to stay away. He hired MIlls not as a basketball mind but as the president of the knicks. He then hired PHil which as mentioned was well intended. While Phil was president, he was the basketball mind and Mills the was admin guy. THis is not my opinion BTW, you have digest this as truth. I think the concept of Phil was a good one but as we know it was not executed. That's my opinion.
A new owner is not always a good thing BTW but a wealthy one with no debt and will stay away is not a bad thing. THat too is my opinion.
So lets understand Im not making shyt up.
The opinion about Perry is varied among fans. THat too is well discussed. If you want to rant then rant but if your going to make shyt up, we gonna call you out on it.
I can respect an opinion I don't agree with, but not making shyt up.
You don't like Mills and Perry. OK. That's your opinion.
You don't understand why some opinions are ok to let them play things out. They are just opinions.
Maybe Dolan has learned by mistake and will leave things as they are. MIlls is an accomplished educated executive and Perry while he does not have winning credentials he is respected in the NBA. Often, these are people that find success eventually. There are plenty of examples of winners who found success after not. Joe Torre?
Even Phil himself was given a chance with a very thin resume as a coach. Red Holzman history before knicks was not that great.

AUTOADVERT
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
3/9/2018  7:27 PM
Dolan has already demonstrated he doesn't know a thing about running a basketball franchise. He has demonstrated he doesn't know how to assemble a competent team to do it for him. In what world would him making more decisions benefit the Knicks?
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/9/2018  8:36 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:Dolan has already demonstrated he doesn't know a thing about running a basketball franchise. He has demonstrated he doesn't know how to assemble a competent team to do it for him. In what world would him making more decisions benefit the Knicks?

Unfortunately your right, but until he understands what it takes, we are doomed
ES
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

3/9/2018  10:12 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Check please....

thank you for the response and new sig

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/9/2018  10:54 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:Dolan has already demonstrated he doesn't know a thing about running a basketball franchise. He has demonstrated he doesn't know how to assemble a competent team to do it for him. In what world would him making more decisions benefit the Knicks?

Unfortunately your right, but until he understands what it takes, we are doomed

Thank you for my new Signiture!

Dolan Should be more involved

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy