[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dolan Should be more involved
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/8/2018  7:24 PM
This may sound crazy, but he is the owner, and to some degree he has to be concern with the yrs of losing.

When you have a owner say that he doesn't know much about basketball and what it takes to build a winning culture.

This is real talk right here, so if you get a minute check some this out

ES
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/8/2018  7:25 PM
Check please....
markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

3/8/2018  8:50 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Check please....

Close the site down. Everything, however crazy, that can be said about the knicks has now been said.

reub
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6227

3/8/2018  8:53 PM
markvmc wrote:

Close the site down. Everything, however crazy, that can be said about the knicks has now been said.

Lol!
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/8/2018  9:04 PM
Please put this dude back on his medication. His incoherent blabbering maybe contagious
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

3/8/2018  9:20 PM
Knicks fans sure have short memories.....
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/8/2018  9:37 PM
“Fredo” has spoken!
VCoug
Member: #1406

3/8/2018  10:50 PM
This is dumber than when posters here defended the Joakim Noah signing. This is dumber than when posters defended the Bargnani trade. This is dumber than the time a poster called Shumpert a mini-Michael Jordan. This is so dumb I'm surprised you have enough mental faculty to use a computer to type this out.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
fwk00
Member: #6048

3/8/2018  11:48 PM
Delusional comes to mind.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/8/2018  11:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/8/2018  11:56 PM
knicks1248 wrote:This may sound crazy, but he is the owner, and to some degree he has to be concern with the yrs of losing.

When you have a owner say that he doesn't know much about basketball and what it takes to build a winning culture.

They lost again... Oh my God!!! I cannot stand it!!! Another 5 years of sucking.... Mama deliver me back!!!
Jimmy I need your help!!! For the god sake sign some washed out geriatric veterans!!!
Sign Vince, trade for Dirk, bring back Steph and Frances... WE need star power, black hole power... Heeeeelllllppppp!!!!!!!!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
knicks1248
3/9/2018  12:46 AM
Nalod wrote:“Fredo” has spoken!

THAT'S THE TYPES WHO DOLAN CONTINUS TO HIRE, your favorite team sucks because of the owner. He continues to hire incompetent people who have their own agendas, and thats because they work for a boss who doesn't know sht.

I hate dolan, i wish he would sell the team, but i do know as long as he is oblivious to his team, we will always suck. The team is as bad now as when he was medling....what has been the difference since he has this hands off approach?

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/9/2018  5:41 AM
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:This may sound crazy, but he is the owner, and to some degree he has to be concern with the yrs of losing.

They lost again... Oh my God!!! I cannot stand it!!! Another 5 years of sucking.... Mama deliver me back!!!
Jimmy I need your help!!! For the god sake sign some washed out geriatric veterans!!!
Sign Vince, trade for Dirk, bring back Steph and Frances... WE need star power, black hole power... Heeeeelllllppppp!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Probably his exact thoughts
Nalod
USA
3/9/2018  7:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

THAT'S THE TYPES WHO DOLAN CONTINUS TO HIRE, your favorite team sucks because of the owner. He continues to hire incompetent people who have their own agendas, and thats because they work for a boss who doesn't know sht.

I hate dolan, i wish he would sell the team, but i do know as long as he is oblivious to his team, we will always suck. The team is as bad now as when he was medling....what has been the difference since he has this hands off approach?

We have been through this so many times and you obviously dont understand.
Your a frustrated fan. I’ll be kind and leave it at that.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
3/9/2018  7:29 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

So the solution is to go back to what didn't work before?
Nalod
USA
3/9/2018  9:19 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

So the solution is to go back to what didn't work before?

Your trying to apply logic to emotion.
The OP thinks as a starphucher. If we employ a successful executive or player it will “transfer”.
It’s a hopeful concept that only works when the assets are bountiful. Boston had a treasure chest of assets to create a balance of talent via draft, create more picks, free agency and trade of assets.
It’s a process that took a number of years and was questionable. In philly Hinkie was run out by the league for the “Process” taking longer than expected. The “process” was laughed at but the concept was executed with patience and discipline. Philly has perhaps misstepped a bit too, Noel was not good, OK4 a bust and Fultz is unknown still. Yet, they are on the rise still. Ainge was criticized for his long view.
We forget the path the took to rebuild. While Phil made some mistakes they were mostly focused on the short term but at least he did not mortgage to long view too badly.
Perry is our reality and has yet to make a fatal mistake and has not had a draft yet.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/9/2018  10:43 AM
VCoug wrote:This is dumber than when posters here defended the Joakim Noah signing. This is dumber than when posters defended the Bargnani trade. This is dumber than the time a poster called Shumpert a mini-Michael Jordan. This is so dumb I'm surprised you have enough mental faculty to use a computer to type this out.
to fair it took him a day to remember his password
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
3/9/2018  11:24 AM
fishmike wrote:
VCoug wrote:This is dumber than when posters here defended the Joakim Noah signing. This is dumber than when posters defended the Bargnani trade. This is dumber than the time a poster called Shumpert a mini-Michael Jordan. This is so dumb I'm surprised you have enough mental faculty to use a computer to type this out.

The only thing is dumb is the owner, and that's why we make some of the dumbest moves In the league.

So I guess the owners in the round table are dumb as well for medling. How the hell can it be a dumb idea to have a owner learn what it takes to build a winning culture. We all wish well for the players we acquire to be successful, just like the fans that hope frank turns out well,

So I guess its dumb to be optimistic for some

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/9/2018  11:42 AM
Combine this with bring back IT, put Oak on the staff and get Larry Brown back, and maybe, just maybe, you'd have the winner.

I heard you don't need typing skills anymore. You can talk words into your computer nowadays.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/9/2018  11:52 AM

haha perfection

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
3/9/2018  11:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2018  12:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

The only thing is dumb is the owner, and that's why we make some of the dumbest moves In the league.

So I guess the owners in the round table are dumb as well for medling. How the hell can it be a dumb idea to have a owner learn what it takes to build a winning culture. We all wish well for the players we acquire to be successful, just like the fans that hope frank turns out well,

So I guess its dumb to be optimistic for some

Dolan has learned a lot from his mistakes in the past. He tried to pressure his gms to make short term moves in the past to make playoffs. From Layden to Thomas. Then he tried to force a starphuch FA bonanza with Walsh. Then forced the Melo deal. Then forced the Bargnani trade. Which became the final straw in him and fans believing he should sell.

Hiring Phil Jackson was done with good intentions. He believe he was hiring a guy who has won many championships who to him had unlimited basketball knowledge. And there is no evidence that he interfered.

He has reverted back to Mills at this moment since he still owes Phil a ton of money and will have to pay that amount again to land anyone credible. So most likely isnt trying to pay Phil and nee Prez a combined what 40mil a yr.

He will let Phils contract run out while giving Mills a shot. If Mills fails to produce any type of forward direction during this time frame. Once Phils contract runs out he will probably higher a big name Prez. He is clearly fond of Masi. If Mills pans out then Mills will maintain being the guy.

I think from the Phil hiring he may lean more towards experience as a Prez or GM etc. While also learning to keep his hands off.

Eventually it may all come together for Dolan trial and error.

Hopefully anyway.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Dolan Should be more involved

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy