[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks visit the ClipJoint
Author Thread
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:22 AM
Q4 11:00
LAC 94 NYK 80
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:24 AM
Q4 10:19
LAC 96 NYK 81
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:26 AM
Q4 9:34
LAC 98 NYK 83
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:28 AM
Q4 8:41
LAC 100 NYK 85
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:30 AM
Q4 7:53
LAC 104 NYK 85
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:32 AM
Q4 7:18
LAC 106 NYK 85
arkrud
Posts: 30929
Alba Posts: 7
Joined: 8/31/2005
Member: #995
USA
3/3/2018  12:32 AM
Pure lonely scorebot...
And he is forced to watch it... man has no mercy to robots.
He can teach them to meditate... but no one can control even his own mind...
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:34 AM
Q4 6:38
LAC 110 NYK 85
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:38 AM
Q4 5:09
LAC 112 NYK 87
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:40 AM
Q4 3:47
LAC 119 NYK 89
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:42 AM
Q4 2:53
LAC 120 NYK 95
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:44 AM
Q4 1:46
LAC 124 NYK 99
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:46 AM
Q4 1:22
LAC 124 NYK 99
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:48 AM
Q4 0.0
LAC 128 NYK 105
martin
Posts: 47366
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
3/3/2018  12:48 AM
arkrud wrote:Pure lonely scorebot...
And he is forced to watch it... man has no mercy to robots.

You ruined it man! Scorebot almost own goaled this thread!!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
ScoreBot
3/3/2018  12:50 AM
FINAL
LAC 128 NYK 105
franco12
Posts: 30149
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/3/2018  1:24 AM
I did not watch the game, but you have to like what the clippers have been able to do in terms of an on the fly rebuild. I guess it helps to have talent to start with. But still. Rivers is an awesome coach as well.
blkexec
Posts: 24470
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/3/2004
Member: #748
3/3/2018  1:44 AM
franco12 wrote:I did not watch the game, but you have to like what the clippers have been able to do in terms of an on the fly rebuild. I guess it helps to have talent to start with. But still. Rivers is an awesome coach as well.

I saw bits and pieces, but from what I saw, Frank looked tentative...and D.Jordan looked like a man playing with boys!

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
smackeddog
Posts: 32908
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
3/3/2018  4:15 AM
Good thread Scorebot! Good loss for us- the Bulls won tonight which brings the up to 21 wins (we're on 24), so there's still hope we can over take them as long as we keep losing like this
franco12
Posts: 30149
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/3/2018  7:41 AM
blkexec wrote:
franco12 wrote:I did not watch the game, but you have to like what the clippers have been able to do in terms of an on the fly rebuild. I guess it helps to have talent to start with. But still. Rivers is an awesome coach as well.

I saw bits and pieces, but from what I saw, Frank looked tentative...and D.Jordan looked like a man playing with boys!

OMG on Jordan - he is just in a different class. He is a monster!

GameThread: Knicks visit the ClipJoint

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.