[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

JH your team is 6-21 since xmas
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/27/2018  11:51 PM
Nalod wrote:Knicks1248: Even broken clocks are correct twice a day.

Sendclosk is correct every hour so you know...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/28/2018  12:01 AM

The minute you accept losing, you loss and no one respects a loser.

ES
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/28/2018  12:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

The only way to happiness is surrender to the current moment whatever it is.
Past is dead and future is a dream.
Live is short. There is nothing to lose and nothing to gain.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/28/2018  9:04 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

Not important if you or I accept or deny losing.
I accepted our next coach is David Blatt months ago.
I hoped Knicks would have a remarkable improved season.
The reality of preseason media guess we don’t make the playoffs is more accurate then your dour outlook or my foolish optimism.
Neither of us are on the bench waving our towels asking “Coach” to be back in the game.
As I say every off season the wins and loses tell the tale by itself. A team losing with a new GM and just one year on the contract rarely survives.
If you must, stand up on the scorers table and shout to the world if and when Jeff gets relieved of his coaching duties. 11 coaches in 18 years. 9 if we don’t count Herb William or Rambis. Interim really don’t count in my book.
I’m not really celebratory giddy as might be knicks1248 because I don’t know who our decision process and who the replacement would be. An evangelical homophobe paranoid adulterer who “Installs toughness” is not a remarkable improvement. For those trianglephobes, Blatts modified Princeton offense might be tainted with the patina of the Triangle offense. The young assistants in the league with no headcoaching experience are always attrative because they bring no baggage with the. Except for Fiz. OPen concept hires always fascinate. Doc Rivers also looms but will command big money and a big ego. Really, he’d be better staying in LA where the rebuild is actually further along then in NY. Maybe Ballmer wants a new face and Doc wants a new contract here. Not my idea of improvement.

Naturally new coach, there will be new players, and it will be ok. Until it isn’t.

doomed
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1078
USA
3/28/2018  7:57 PM
The heat have an all star pg and one of the best defensive bigs in the nba. They aren’t a little more twltjedd than the Knicks, they are much more talented. They actually have guards.

Horn isn’t anything special but his current team is downright terrible. You’re blind if you compare the heat roster to the Knicks. It’s not even close. 1-2 players make a huge difference.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/28/2018  10:23 PM
doomed wrote:The heat have an all star pg and one of the best defensive bigs in the nba. They aren’t a little more twltjedd than the Knicks, they are much more talented. They actually have guards.

Horn isn’t anything special but his current team is downright terrible. You’re blind if you compare the heat roster to the Knicks. It’s not even close. 1-2 players make a huge difference.

The heats coach has a lot to do with the development of the players, they have gotten better under his guide

ES
JH your team is 6-21 since xmas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy