[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

JH your team is 6-21 since xmas
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/12/2018  9:55 PM
Clearly he doesn't care anymore..

we were 6-18 with KP since xmas so don't go blaming him, we have been worse since THJ came back, jack has fell off completely, even burke has regress a little, lance was shooting much more in november, KOQ plays hard, but not every play, and frank gives you nothing 90% of the time.

We will be lucky to win 5 more games this season, we have one of the worst(if not the worst) record in the league since december..

ES
AUTOADVERT
GrandDesign
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7522

2/12/2018  10:16 PM
This is satire, right?

JH is the gift that keeps on giving is what you mean!

Here's to losing 30 straight games. Can't wait to see Doncic in uniform so all the dumb Knick fans are weeded out.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/12/2018  10:22 PM
GrandDesign wrote:This is satire, right?

Here's to losing 30 straight games. Can't wait to see Doncic in uniform so all the dumb Knick fans are weeded out.

Seriously I hope we lose every game, it may take that to get a top pick

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
GrandDesign
Member: #7522

2/12/2018  10:24 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
GrandDesign wrote:This is satire, right?

Seriously I hope we lose every game, it may take that to get a top pick

If I had a podcast (something I hope to transition to) it would be interesting to speculate just how the schedule will pan out.

It's tight, though.

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
2/13/2018  12:14 AM
Tank baby, tank!!! I hope we play 30 more close games where we hustle and then lose.
Trust the Process
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2018  12:14 AM
TheGame wrote:Tank baby, tank!!! I hope we play 30 more close games where we hustle and then lose.

same

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/13/2018  12:27 AM
Can we get lucky once for a change?
Or may be smart?
Probably the latter is not possible.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

2/13/2018  12:50 AM
martin wrote:
TheGame wrote:Tank baby, tank!!! I hope we play 30 more close games where we hustle and then lose.

same

Even with a top 5 pick, I don't see our fortunes changing much for next season or 2019-2020. These guys need a whole lot of soul searching this summer.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2018  1:00 AM
Sangfroid wrote:
martin wrote:

same

Even with a top 5 pick, I don't see our fortunes changing much for next season or 2019-2020. These guys need a whole lot of soul searching this summer.

Pretty much I agree. Knicks have 2 off seasons of moves to make before the FA summer of 2019, it will set the next 10 years IMHO

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/13/2018  1:01 AM
It was a big meal...
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

2/13/2018  1:02 AM
This is not a big deal, we Knicks fans get use to this situation every year.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/13/2018  7:10 AM
martin wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
martin wrote:

same

Pretty much I agree. Knicks have 2 off seasons of moves to make before the FA summer of 2019, it will set the next 10 years IMHO

why is anyone hoping for some kind of salvation in 2019?

We need to accumulate talent still, and have a ton of question marks on the roster, starting with KP and Frank.

No FA signing is going to change those facts.

I thought we had something we this group. I was wrong.

We're still 3-5 years out.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2018  7:50 AM
franco12 wrote:
martin wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
martin wrote:

same

why is anyone hoping for some kind of salvation in 2019?

We need to accumulate talent still, and have a ton of question marks on the roster, starting with KP and Frank.

No FA signing is going to change those facts.

I thought we had something we this group. I was wrong.

We're still 3-5 years out.

so what?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/13/2018  8:15 AM
2 years from two years is four.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2018  8:28 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Clearly he doesn't care anymore..

we were 6-18 with KP since xmas so don't go blaming him, we have been worse since THJ came back, jack has fell off completely, even burke has regress a little, lance was shooting much more in november, KOQ plays hard, but not every play, and frank gives you nothing 90% of the time.

We will be lucky to win 5 more games this season, we have one of the worst(if not the worst) record in the league since december..

so your point is if Jeff cared more the record would be better? Just curious like how much better? Would Jeff caring get us to .500? Maybe the playoffs? Just want to gauge how much Jeff has to care to make a difference. You were not clear on that point.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/13/2018  8:31 AM
Problem is there just isnt alot if talent on the roster. Kp and frank are the only undisputable keepers. And frank only because hes on a rookie deal And has no trade value. But our young core is kp and he's going to be out for a year.
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/13/2018  9:54 AM
I have very mixed feelings about JH right now. My biggest concern is the team's continuing lack of identity. He's also having issues with certain players who are no longer playing to their strengths, e.g., Frank (defense), THJ

While we have/had some of our best talent in the front court, I don't know if JH knows how to use them properly

right now team is a mess and I don't see a coach or FO who has a clue what they want to do, and execution sucks

I am hoping this is one of those instances where it's darkest before the dawn (but have a feeling things are still going to get worse before they get better)

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/13/2018  10:14 AM
Is part of development not asking players to do more?
and if there is a problem is playing thru it preferred?
Im not a pro coach so I can't say what the problems are. I don't question motivation here either by the coach or the players.
Injury and exhaustion might be more of an issue. If "tired" is it physiologically possible to "Play thru the wall" and adapt?
Is frank's turnovers on "lazy" passes due to "he don't care" or "lethargic" from being tired? Is he trying to install attack instincts but his pass first habit causes him to pause?
Play thru it?
Or....."Trade him", Label him?, lets draft his replacement in February?
He got drafted in June, was still playing, got a bone bruise and missed summer league. Big woo. He seemed to really not picked up his public workouts until late august. Lets assume knicks don't make post season (Ya think?), let the kid take some time to visit his mom, then back at it sometime in may on and off for the next 4-5 months.
My main point is does the coach ask him to do different things? The kid early on was doing well enough. WE all see the same thing regarding confidence and instinct. At 19 he is a work in progress. Does the pro's see enough to project he'll be ok or does our novice eye say otherwise?
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/13/2018  10:34 AM
fishmike wrote:

so your point is if Jeff cared more the record would be better? Just curious like how much better? Would Jeff caring get us to .500? Maybe the playoffs? Just want to gauge how much Jeff has to care to make a difference. You were not clear on that point.

At the bare minimum they wanted to see how the team responds to jeff.

The team been stop playing hard for him, the team is not focus, the rotations are inconsistent, and we look so unprepared as a team almost every night, especially guarding the 3.

He's not a good head coach, and he does not have a solid staff to fall back on.

Why would the knicks keep him, he's not even a mills guy, and the team hasn't responded well?

ES
Welpee
Member: #6239

2/13/2018  10:43 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:

At the bare minimum they wanted to see how the team responds to jeff.

The team been stop playing hard for him, the team is not focus, the rotations are inconsistent, and we look so unprepared as a team almost every night, especially guarding the 3.

He's not a good head coach, and he does not have a solid staff to fall back on.

Why would the knicks keep him, he's not even a mills guy, and the team hasn't responded well?

I agree. New management, high draft pick this year, significant roster turnover. Perfect scenario to turn the page on JH and start fresh...again.
JH your team is 6-21 since xmas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy