EMMANUEL MUDIAY VS. ELFRID PAYTON: A Little Nugget of Truth
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/13/2018  12:34 AM
TheGame wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
TLover wrote:Payton putting up some serious #’s against the Warriors tonight.

Same old Knicks in making the wrong decisions...

Knicks didn't want to pay Payton the big bucks this summer.

That pretty much sums it up. If Payton had one more rookie scaled year on his deal like Mudiay, we probably trade for Payton, who has shown himself to be at least a competent pg. But I am fine with the Mudiay deal.

Were building a team filled with porous FG% players in a league that is based on shooting.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
2/13/2018  12:37 AM
I'm sorry but it needs to be said that this thread is far more about the aggression, vituperative bile and sheer depressing bullying joy that people behind keyboards find in today's age of Twitter and social media.

I've know Briggs for 15 years. I probably agree with about 10% of what he says. It does not matter one iota. You do not speak to people like that, not on the streets, not in ordinary conversation and not online either.

Grand designs, whoever you are, you are a bully and I find it far sadder watching you try and empower yourself by putting other people down than anything else here.

I truly hope Martin bans you immediately and I never have to hear from you again. It's disgusting. Briggs has posted almost 30,000 times on this forum and somehow managed to resist calling anyone "retarded" or inbred in all that time. You managed it in 18 posts.

You truly represent all that is sad and horrible about the way the world has moved. I hope to never ever hear from you again.

And before you gleefully attack me, have at it. White Knight? How sad it is that you consider it an insult when one comes to the defence of a fellow human. Good for you Crush, I'm with you. Tell me how more educated you are than I am, how trollish we all are and how enlightened you are. I will tell you know, and consider this advice for life, you will get absolutely nowhere in you're hopefully illustrious future career in writing treating people like that.

Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2018  12:47 AM
firefly wrote:I'm sorry but it needs to be said that this thread is far more about the aggression, vituperative bile and sheer depressing bullying joy that people behind keyboards find in today's age of Twitter and social media.

I've know Briggs for 15 years. I probably agree with about 10% of what he says. It does not matter one iota. You do not speak to people like that, not on the streets, not in ordinary conversation and not online either.

Grand designs, whoever you are, you are a bully and I find it far sadder watching you try and empower yourself by putting other people down than anything else here.

I truly hope Martin bans you immediately and I never have to hear from you again. It's disgusting. Briggs has posted almost 30,000 times on this forum and somehow managed to resist calling anyone "retarded" or inbred in all that time. You managed it in 18 posts.

You truly represent all that is sad and horrible about the way the world has moved. I hope to never ever hear from you again.

And before you gleefully attack me, have at it. White Knight? How sad it is that you consider it an insult when one comes to the defence of a fellow human. Good for you Crush, I'm with you. Tell me how more educated you are than I am, how trollish we all are and how enlightened you are. I will tell you know, and consider this advice for life, you will get absolutely nowhere in you're hopefully illustrious future career in writing treating people like that.

Yeah, I did

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
2/13/2018  12:50 AM
Good man ha. Never doubted you for a second
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
BRIGGS
Member: #303
2/13/2018  12:52 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/13/2018  12:53 AM
firefly wrote:I'm sorry but it needs to be said that this thread is far more about the aggression, vituperative bile and sheer depressing bullying joy that people behind keyboards find in today's age of Twitter and social media.

Thank you firefly for standing up there--not for me--but the concept of the bullying and truly immature rancor. Don't worry about it--the perpetrator is a poster who has been here a long time. He's actually done this before under other handles. I'm assuming he works for the Knicks part time--(maybe a journalist type). Why else would "anyone" post anything comparing Mudiay and Payton who we never had and was a "rumor". On top of that kiss arse on Perry who we still know very little to nothing about. Its's 'fine" to think you're a smart guy but never underestimate someone else.

RIP Crushalot😞
stopstandthere
Member: #6004

2/13/2018  1:04 AM

well said. Totally agreed and glad that Martin did it.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/13/2018  1:10 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
firefly wrote:I'm sorry but it needs to be said th at this thread is far more about the aggression, vituperative bile and sheer depressing bullying joy that people behind keyboards find in today's age of Twitter and social media.

Thank you firefly for standing up there--not for me--but the concept of the bullying and truly immature rancor. Don't worry about it--the perpetrator is a poster who has been here a long time. He's actually done this before under other handles. I'm assuming he works for the Knicks part time--(maybe a journalist type). Why else would "anyone" post anything comparing Mudiay and Payton who we never had and was a "rumor". On top of that kiss arse on Perry who we still know very little to nothing about. Its's 'fine" to think you're a smart guy but never underestimate someone else.

Thought the same thing.

Everything old is new again...

Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

2/13/2018  10:03 AM

+100

(5)(5)
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

2/13/2018  10:04 AM
martin wrote:

Yeah, I did

yay! guy was a bona fide cuckoo-bird.

(5)(5)
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/13/2018  1:42 PM
real quick, definitely agree 12,634,547% (roughly) with firefly and crush

that article was basic trash masquerading as 'advanced'. Take this excerpt:

I’ll keep this short and sweet – Payton has been a better playmaker thus far his entire career. Every metric favors him. He dishes more assists with a higher A/T ratio to boot.

I'm sorry, that is definitely not analysis using advanced metrics. Every metric? Care to elaborate?

I read this last night and was surprised to see it made it to two pages. Now I see ti had nothing to do with (the lack of) content

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
EMMANUEL MUDIAY VS. ELFRID PAYTON: A Little Nugget of Truth

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy