[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The greatest Trade Deadline team ever.....
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/9/2018  11:41 AM
The starphuch primo makeover with the Cav's yesterday was awesome!
For years media feeds us all kinds of juicy redundant rumors that fuel heightened hopes/expectations that's make us angry when we take them as valid and our favorite teams not active.
John Wooden: Don't confuse Activity with Achievement!

Cav's moves, even Lakers and Jazz were interesting.
Knicks made two moves. We cry over handsome willy but Skinny Luke steps in and is a better player?
Mudiay over Elfred, Might be potential and might be contract. Payton a free agent this summer. Rumor was if Orlando took Noah for Biyombo we have taken Payton also.
Just a rumor, can't get mad over rumors, just what actually doe happen!
Opinion: Biyombo had a nice playoff series to earn that contract but I watched him in person with the hornets and used to ask dieheart Hornet fans "this guy for real?" He had then no offensive fundamentals!!! Has he improved? I can't say. I'd day Noah at his worst looked like a fundamentally superior player! That's how bad Bismark was!

Mudiay we get cheap, and we have an opportunity to whip him into shape, or he'll get dumped. If he had the work ethic of Baker he might be a steal. He does not. Question is does he want it?? We seem to honor hard work and effort. Baker was rewarded, Willy was exiled. THjr resurrected his career, KP has improved due to very hard work, and even KOQ has carved out a nice career. You don't play here without busting your arse!!!!

As discussed not sure we needed to dump Clee and thus not many were willing to take on his salary. Playoff teams in need don't have the space.
We move on. Next up is the draft. We need not tank, we need to play the Yoots and the tank will happen.

AUTOADVERT
Zebo13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6434
USA
2/9/2018  12:16 PM
Nalod wrote:The starphuch primo makeover with the Cav's yesterday was awesome!
For years media feeds us all kinds of juicy redundant rumors that fuel heightened hopes/expectations that's make us angry when we take them as valid and our favorite teams not active.
John Wooden: Don't confuse Activity with Achievement!

Cav's moves, even Lakers and Jazz were interesting.
Knicks made two moves. We cry over handsome willy but Skinny Luke steps in and is a better player?
Mudiay over Elfred, Might be potential and might be contract. Payton a free agent this summer. Rumor was if Orlando took Noah for Biyombo we have taken Payton also.
Just a rumor, can't get mad over rumors, just what actually doe happen!
Opinion: Biyombo had a nice playoff series to earn that contract but I watched him in person with the hornets and used to ask dieheart Hornet fans "this guy for real?" He had then no offensive fundamentals!!! Has he improved? I can't say. I'd day Noah at his worst looked like a fundamentally superior player! That's how bad Bismark was!

Mudiay we get cheap, and we have an opportunity to whip him into shape, or he'll get dumped. If he had the work ethic of Baker he might be a steal. He does not. Question is does he want it?? We seem to honor hard work and effort. Baker was rewarded, Willy was exiled. THjr resurrected his career, KP has improved due to very hard work, and even KOQ has carved out a nice career. You don't play here without busting your arse!!!!

As discussed not sure we needed to dump Clee and thus not many were willing to take on his salary. Playoff teams in need don't have the space.
We move on. Next up is the draft. We need not tank, we need to play the Yoots and the tank will happen.

Co-signed! Print it!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/9/2018  12:30 PM
While we are on our own Knick island and not having traded Clee, even more so was not moving Tyreke Evans!
They kept him out of games!!! He looked "gone".
If anyone runs across what they were offered for him and rejected I'd be curious. He is pending free agent. Clee not.
The greatest Trade Deadline team ever.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy