[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Funny.. Knicks got rid of guys Ny fans liked!
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

2/8/2018  5:40 PM
Greetings... sincere Happy belated New Year 2018
Other than Kristap..KP
Fans, myself liked Dougie McDermott
And C/F Willy Gomez..

We lose season and gave up two decent
Players for what?

Emanuel M.? Out of rotation youngster
Poor shooter
And 2nd round wasted picks?

What's up with that?
Seen what Cavs? Got for old stars,
Shedding salary...
Wow

What is going on in Garden..?

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/8/2018  5:42 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:Greetings... sincere Happy belated New Year 2018
Other than Kristap..KP
Fans, myself liked Dougie McDermott
And C/F Willy Gomez..

We lose season and gave up two decent
Players for what?

Emanuel M.? Out of rotation youngster
Poor shooter
And 2nd round wasted picks?

What's up with that?
Seen what Cavs? Got for old stars,
Shedding salary...
Wow

What is going on in Garden..?

Cavs also had an extra first round pick to attach. I'd rather keep our first rounders for now.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/8/2018  8:22 PM
Derm hadn't hit a 3 pointer since January 23... not sure if he hit one the last game he played in. Fan favorite my ass. He was terrible. Willy is a piece of **** crybaby cancer.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/9/2018  2:20 PM
Fans and yourself liked Willy?
For what?
That fantastic Euro-smirk?
McBuckets, this season's Landry Fields
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/9/2018  5:06 PM
Willy has good hair.
How does a Spaniard go by "Willy"?
Im old school, "Willy" is "Willie" and Only one:
"Willie Mays"!

Can't say I dislike Willy. Always fun when a rookie actually plays and does well.
Fans smite on coach for ruining him? Hornacek the man who played him!
As for Dougie, kind of kid we want our daughters to date. clean cut, handsome and would expect him to have manners!
Sure, nothing to dislike about Doug either. We root for him and Kanter to kick ass. The better they do, the better the trade was for Melo!!
Now, Imagine we got the 7th pick for Melo, Kanter and that 2nd round pick via Bulls!
This is before we blow it Mundiay. No doubt we'd be dancing in the streets that we traded Melo for such a crazy high take!!!
Then, three years later we'd want shed all kinds of mean and nasty words to the GM who drafted Mundiay!!
So we got him for Dougie "NoBuckets". Kid seemed to try, Dallas will resign him. They think he is chandler Parsons. Nobody should tell them.
Dougie also has good hair!!!!
Perry don't care for the hair. Baker will be gone soon enough.

DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

2/10/2018  1:32 AM
Nalod wrote:Willy has good hair.
"Willie Mays"!

Can't say I dislike Willy. Always fun when a rookie actually plays and does well.
As for Dougie, kind of kid we want our daughters to date. clean cut, handsome and would expect him to have manners!
Sure, nothing to dislike about Doug either. We root for him and Kanter to kick ass. The better they do, the better the trade was for Melo!!
Now, Imagine we got the 7th pick for Melo, Kanter and that 2nd round pick via Bulls!
This is before we blow it Mundiay. No doubt we'd be dancing in the streets that we traded Melo for such a crazy high take!!!
Then, three years later we'd want shed all kinds of mean and nasty words to the GM who drafted Mundiay!!
So we got him for Dougie "NoBuckets". Kid seemed to try, Dallas will resign him. They think he is chandler Parsons. Nobody should tell them.

Dougie has good hair! thats a good one! & true
Hair better than Draining J's but I like Doug Attitude, aint no bucket he think he cant make.

No worse than Tim "The Hard Way" Jr. whom can start 2nd career a bricklayer.
He had game early in season but , its gone now.

Pray for draft we get some young talent.
We also hope for Next coach Knicks to be Mr Mark Jackson.
NY need to make splash in summer hire Marky mark..

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/10/2018  7:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2018  7:04 AM
Perry is not going to do what NY fans like but what NY team needs.
So expect more likable players to be gone and a couple of years or real sucking.
For this team to be in the hunt will take a long loooooooooong time.
And this how it should be.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/12/2018  12:45 PM
Nalod wrote:Willy has good hair.
"Willie Mays"!

So who's keeping score?
Phil traded away THJr, this FO signs him for megamoney.
Some folks, upset little kids included, wanted Mudiay, or anyone, besides KP in the draft. This FO gets Mudiay for a cup of coffee.
Phil picked Willie, this FO trades Willie for some possible higher than flotsam 2nd round picks.
Phil signs Baker to a real contract; this FO is moving on without even waiting for his next haircut or his shoulder to heal.
How many days after the end of this season before Phil's Horny gets fired, despicable injury luck or no?
Phil couldn't pull off a Melo trade, but Perry could.
Perry is slowly undoing the "Phil affect".

Now we can root for Mudiay to do well! We sort of got him for Melo! LMAO

Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/12/2018  2:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  2:39 PM
Willy was as close to untouchable for me as you could get. Very surprised they gave up on him. But if I knew they were dead set on trading him, there were a couple of teams I would've preferred we offered him to in order to pursue certain young players instead of settling on O'Bryant and the two future 2s..
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/12/2018  4:53 PM
Finestrg wrote:Willy was as close to untouchable for me as you could get. Very surprised they gave up on him. But if I knew they were dead set on trading him, there were a couple of teams I would've preferred we offered him to in order to pursue certain young players instead of settling on O'Bryant and the two future 2s..

Im sorry, did you say " if I knew they were dead set on trading him, there were a couple of teams I would've preferred we offered him to in order to pursue certain young players instead of settling on O'Bryant and the two future 2s.."?

So basically you, FineStrng, could have brokered a better deal?
Please tell us how you would have done this?

Funny.. Knicks got rid of guys Ny fans liked!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy