[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks have 8 guards - who goes ?
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/9/2018  6:22 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:The addition of Burk and Mudiay leads me to believe that Ntlikina will be the odd man out. I don’t trust these guys running the Knicks. Ntlilly is gonna get Willie treatment.
Have to disagree with this. The Knicks have played 2/3 of the season and Frank has averaged 20 minutes a night. Jeff said the plan for Frank was for him to eventually become the starter this year but'he's still trying to go grasp having to go out there every single night and play...' Some of this is because Frank either isn't ready yet, or isn't developing as planned. I think Frank continues to get minutes but he might not be locked into minutes like he was earlier in the year or like Willy expected to be. Willy needed to have a Kornet game when he got his chance. Even if it was just show of ineffective energy. Never got the impression this year that he cared enough to win a rotation spot back. When Noah got minutes I thought it was obvious that he cared.

If your not playing the players who gives you the best chance to win every night, you deserve to get fired

ES
AUTOADVERT
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
2/9/2018  8:31 PM
When we look at the 8, who do you see as being on the roster in 3 years.

Frank
THJr
Mudiay
Dotson

In that order. The advantage Frank has is that he brings defensive skills that neither Burke nor Mudiay have.
Dotson shows some defensive prowess

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/9/2018  8:59 PM
Paris907 wrote:When we look at the 8, who do you see as being on the roster in 3 years.

Frank
THJr
Mudiay
Dotson

In that order. The advantage Frank has is that he brings defensive skills that neither Burke nor Mudiay have.

Baker is done for the season. Tim and Lee get minutes at the 3. If the Knicks look at Mudiay and Frank as just point guards then the log jam is at the point. It sounds like Jack will be getting less minutes. Not sure what happens with Frank, Burke and Mudiay. Maybe the Knicks have Mudiay get into shape first like Okafor in bk. Or maybe Frank rests his sore knee for a few weeks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/9/2018  8:59 PM
Paris907 wrote:When we look at the 8, who do you see as being on the roster in 3 years.

Frank
THJr
Mudiay
Dotson

Baker is done for the season. Tim and Lee get minutes at the 3. If the Knicks look at Mudiay and Frank as just point guards then the log jam is at the point. It sounds like Jack will be getting less minutes. Not sure what happens with Frank, Burke and Mudiay. Maybe the Knicks have Mudiay get into shape first like Okafor in bk. Or maybe Frank rests his sore knee for a few weeks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/10/2018  2:05 PM
Perry and Mills are the one spinning peoples wheels like they have all the confidence in the world in frank, yet run out and not only sign a young pg, but also traded for an additional one, then talk about the internal competition will be great.

Well the competition in UTAH when they sign Exum did not help burke, it made him worse, and the competition in denver when they drafted Murry made Mudiay worse, which he ended up getting the Willy treatment. So now our FO wants us to believe that the same circumstances are going to have different results in NY.

ES
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

2/12/2018  8:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2018  8:46 AM

Personally though he is in terrible slump
I rather Knicks shop Tim "the hard way" Jr.
Eat part of his absurd contract for some draft picks, players.

Tim offers no durability he is hot & cold but can help
A better team, Knicks ain't going to be better or worse
With him, since he is better when better stars like KP, is
Around him. Of course if Tim the hard way can ever stay on
NBA court healthy for 2 consecutive weeks!
Contract ain't worse but makes him expendable since he
Won't be able to carry Knicks any better than Courtney Lee(cheaper)

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
Knicks have 8 guards - who goes ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy