[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Isaiah Thomas to the Lakers
Author Thread
Bretrobert1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6028

2/8/2018  12:33 PM
And the Cavs are reportedly looking to deal for Kemba.

BRIGGS is not happy the Knicks didn't make a move for IT2 and will probably start a new thread here shortly.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
AUTOADVERT
dwiley20
Member: #5755

2/8/2018  12:38 PM
we should've made a move for him...Lee for IT and channing frye
Bretrobert1
Member: #6028

2/8/2018  12:41 PM
dwiley20 wrote:we should've made a move for him...Lee for IT and channing frye

The Knicks need Isaiah Thomas like they need KP to tear his other ACL.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/8/2018  12:55 PM
Bretrobert1 wrote:

And chances are - 2 year MLE deal in the off season will be enough to sign him. Lakers aren't bringing him back.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/8/2018  12:58 PM
franco12 wrote:
Bretrobert1 wrote:

And chances are - 2 year MLE deal in the off season will be enough to sign him. Lakers aren't bringing him back.

spot on. Straight up salary dump for them. Hell... they may even just cut him.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
USA
2/8/2018  12:59 PM
IT is terrible. EVeryone and their mom knows this except Briggs.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/8/2018  1:10 PM
Bretrobert1 wrote:And the Cavs are reportedly looking to deal for Kemba.

BRIGGS is not happy the Knicks didn't make a move for IT2 and will probably start a new thread here shortly.

LOL I said from the beginning that I would want the "IT2" from Boston and that Id look at him for 50 games. The "IT2" from Boston was awesome. This is a player that needs rehabilitation time--and hes going to get that in LA.

RIP Crushalot😞
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
2/8/2018  1:48 PM
The Cavs just made 3 trades in the last hour. Holy crap. We need to make one!
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/8/2018  1:57 PM
Markji wrote:The Cavs just made 3 trades in the last hour. Holy crap. We need to make one!

We did yesterday

PURE KNICKS LOVE
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/8/2018  2:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/8/2018  2:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

LOL I said from the beginning that I would want the "IT2" from Boston and that Id look at him for 50 games. The "IT2" from Boston was awesome. This is a player that needs rehabilitation time--and hes going to get that in LA.

Strange move for LA. Expiring and why would they resign IT for big money with Ball there? Guess Clarkson salary dump a big plus for them.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/8/2018  2:24 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Strange move for LA. Expiring and why would they resign IT for big money with Ball there? Guess Clarkson salary dump a big plus for them.

The cleared cap for 2 Max deals not named IT

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
USA
2/8/2018  2:28 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

its not... straight up salary dump. They can now add 2 super max type to go with Ball/Ingram/Kuzma and have funds to resign Randle as well.

Obviously they have to execute in this offseason and get guys, but Lebron is gone. Lakers can sign 2 max guys and have some talent. It will be interesting offseason.

magicTs
Member: #5564

2/8/2018  2:29 PM
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

its not... straight up salary dump. They can now add 2 super max type to go with Ball/Ingram/Kuzma and have funds to resign Randle as well.

Obviously they have to execute in this offseason and get guys, but Lebron is gone. Lakers can sign 2 max guys and have some talent. It will be interesting offseason.

Why is "Lebron gone"?????

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/8/2018  5:47 PM
I'm expecting serious tension between IT and lakers. Car wreck

I have the strange feeling we'll all learn that there are very few teams/systems (maybe just the celts) that can extract value out of IT

(5)(5)
reub
Member: #6227

2/8/2018  6:38 PM
IT should have known he was a goner when Lebron wouldn't celebrate with him after last night's thrilling win. Lebron already knew he was out.
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

2/9/2018  10:19 AM
I.thomas, defensive lack abilities
Caught up to him and rest of NBA.

His trap/mouth lip service exceeds his play
Though good when he was good.

But ... I ain't sure he will fly
In lakerland

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/9/2018  2:19 PM
His agent says that Thomas wont come off the bench, wants a buyout, but someone quoted Thomas as saying he is really happy to be back in Cali. Going to be interesting.
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
2/11/2018  11:35 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

So you started a new thread after every game he played just because you wanted to take a look at him? Nice try. His shots were falling in his first 30 or so min back (just by coincidence) and you were crazy about him.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/11/2018  12:51 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

So you started a new thread after every game he played just because you wanted to take a look at him? Nice try. His shots were falling in his first 30 or so min back (just by coincidence) and you were crazy about him.

When you make a statement it should have facts. First off I said that I’d like to see him play over 50 games to se what he is and if h can return to form. Go look it up before spewing false drivel.

On top of which it seems a lot of peope missed the reality that it2 was a top 5 nba mvp finalist and the main guy on an eco team the year before. It’s going to take him the rest of the year to see what he is— then let’s talk

RIP Crushalot😞
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
2/11/2018  3:04 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

When you make a statement it should have facts. First off I said that I’d like to see him play over 50 games to se what he is and if h can return to form. Go look it up before spewing false drivel.

On top of which it seems a lot of peope missed the reality that it2 was a top 5 nba mvp finalist and the main guy on an eco team the year before. It’s going to take him the rest of the year to see what he is— then let’s talk

But you sign a guy based on what you think he will be not what he was. No one here cared that Amare was a superstar before he came to the Knicks.
Isaiah Thomas to the Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy