[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

100% pull back on any willy G trades
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/7/2018  8:36 AM
Whatever they were thinking-- it has to go off the table. In fact our last games Willy should be the priority player for the Knicks. Let's see what he can do now with extended nba playing time
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

2/7/2018  8:53 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Whatever they were thinking-- it has to go off the table. In fact our last games Willy should be the priority player for the Knicks. Let's see what he can do now with extended nba playing time

Why, oh, why do you think this?

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2018  9:06 AM
I would put Willy in the starting line up for KP. Give him 30 minutes every nite, the rest of the way. See what he can do.

See if having the pressure off helps him focus better on defense, make that a point of development with him the rest of the way.

Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/7/2018  9:19 AM
fwk00 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Whatever they were thinking-- it has to go off the table. In fact our last games Willy should be the priority player for the Knicks. Let's see what he can do now with extended nba playing time

Do you really need to ask that, dude? BECAUSE we just lost our 7'3" centerpiece and we were already thin up front even with KP to begin with. Plus, who knows how he'll come back from this injury at 7'3", how long it'll take, what he'll be exactly when he returns. I don't think all is lost but man, what a bummer.. Agreed, Willy's not going anywhere, esp. in some dump move to appease him because he's unhappy.

fwk00
Member: #6048

2/7/2018  10:14 AM
Finestrg wrote:
fwk00 wrote:

Do you really need to ask that, dude? BECAUSE we just lost our 7'3" centerpiece and we were already thin up front even with KP to begin with. Plus, who knows how he'll come back from this injury at 7'3", how long it'll take, what he'll be exactly when he returns. I don't think all is lost but man, what a bummer.. Agreed, Willy's not going anywhere, esp. in some dump move to appease him because he's unhappy.

Willie is a sidekick at best. We need to see what Kormet and Hicks bring to the table and be on the lookout for a trade deadline PF.

Trading Willie would be the best thing for Willie.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/7/2018  10:24 AM
fwk00 wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
fwk00 wrote:

Willie is a sidekick at best. We need to see what Kormet and Hicks bring to the table and be on the lookout for a trade deadline PF.

Trading Willie would be the best thing for Willie.

does the team succeed without a 4 AND a 5 without outside shooting? Can Willy stretch? Our outside shooting just took a big hit.

Obvious that Beas gets the call but our defense takes a big hit and our bench gets bad.
I would sit Kanter few games and let him heal his back. Start Willy. I trade KOQ for what ever and if no takers for what we want then Waive him. He is not that valuable. I like him, just being real. The market for him is what it is, or isn't. Then I bring in Willy off the bench.
I have no answer for Noah.
Maybe play him 40 minutes a game until he breaks and takes retirement! I don't know!
I get where Briggs is comeing from but Willy as a 4? I'd pair him with Kornet. Our defense will be awful though!!

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
2/7/2018  10:30 AM
I totally agree with BRIGGS. Willie should be given playing time and he needs to be developed. He should not be traded. This would be haunting trade if made. Willie will be a 20-10 player he need playing time to develop.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/7/2018  10:41 AM
I agree that Willy should get more PT, but I disagree that KP's injury means that Willy is untouchable. I would still trade him in a deal for a legit two-way starting PG, if we dont draft one in the first round this summer.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/7/2018  10:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  10:47 AM
Willy is a crying bitch.... I'd still trade him.... cuz we still can't play 4 centers. Hornacek made the comment that guys have to earn minutes. That's 100% right. Willy wants to play without earning. Fuck that dude we don't need him. His replacement was on the bench last night... I don't think that was a coincidence. Gtf off my team bitch
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

2/7/2018  12:37 PM
EnySpree wrote:Willy is a crying bitch.... I'd still trade him.... cuz we still can't play 4 centers. Hornacek made the comment that guys have to earn minutes. That's 100% right. Willy wants to play without earning. Fuck that dude we don't need him. His replacement was on the bench last night... I don't think that was a coincidence. Gtf off my team bitch

Hangover talking?
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/7/2018  12:40 PM
Willy can't beat KOQ for time. Questionable work ethic, defense sucks.
100% pull back on any willy G trades

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy