[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If you can get a top 5 pick for Porzingis in this draft, trade him
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/7/2018  9:28 AM
Phil said we were not winning with melo,and we are not winning without him. I'm starting to feel the same way about KP
ES
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
2/7/2018  9:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  9:33 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Phil said we were not winning with melo,and we are not winning without him. I'm starting to feel the same way about KP

Porzingis is 22 years old, and you have already concluded that? Makes no sense. You have no idea what type of player he will be at age 28, for example. Melo was in his 30s.

knicks1248
Member: #582
2/7/2018  9:50 AM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Phil said we were not winning with melo,and we are not winning without him. I'm starting to feel the same way about KP

Porzingis is 22 years old, and you have already concluded that? Makes no sense. You have no idea what type of player he will be at age 28, for example. Melo was in his 30s.

I know he's young, but the fact of the matter is, we have been a bad team since he has been on the roster. Between bad coaches and ugly rosters, his talents are being wasted here.

Every time P hits the deck (which he does a lot more than most players) i have to hold my breath. I'm not the least bit surprise by this injury, i almost expected it, and i know quite a few people who feel the same way.

We need to do what DENVER DID WITH MCDYESS

ES
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2018  9:53 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

I know he's young, but the fact of the matter is, we have been a bad team since he has been on the roster. Between bad coaches and ugly rosters, his talents are being wasted here.

Every time P hits the deck (which he does a lot more than most players) i have to hold my breath. I'm not the least bit surprise by this injury, i almost expected it, and i know quite a few people who feel the same way.

?
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/7/2018  9:55 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Not similar at all. McDyess had major issues. Trading him would be the type of thing only the Knicks do, and it will come back to haunt them.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/7/2018  10:03 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Perhaps, but they traded him AFTER he got healthy. Your a second guessing morning after whiner. We all held our breath everytime he falls. Your not that special.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/7/2018  10:46 AM
Phil was right to take offers. You can’t say you guys didn’t see this coming. How many games did you watch and hold your breath for KP. Every time you saw him in the post with guards you saw them hovering around his knees. How many times did the guards knock him down. I hope KP recovers well and comes back stronger than ever. But I hope management will be open to possibilities of trades. Whether they make it or not just be open to the idea.
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/7/2018  11:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  11:15 AM
franco12 wrote:I know he is young. Still.

Hurt every season. Little nicks, and now this.

He may grow into his frame, and not be so clumsy.

But three years in, and soon we have to lock up big dollars.

If I am making the call- my opinion- you trade him for a top five pick in this year's draft, straight up, don't look back.

You dont trade your best asset after an injury. Just wont get anything in return. Plan is hope he bounces back next year and shows he has a healthy knee. His style of play should not be affected too badly. He is not a high flying 6'2 guy that needs explosiveness to the rim. Luckily, he doesn't even have to jump to get his shot off. Its also a good thing he is not a 270 lb. big man. Its still too early to say how the recovery will go.

Just really sucks that he got hurt. And NO, i dont think it was a dirty play. Greek just wanted to block his shot after being shown up.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
franco12
USA
2/7/2018  11:54 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
franco12 wrote:I know he is young. Still.

Hurt every season. Little nicks, and now this.

He may grow into his frame, and not be so clumsy.

But three years in, and soon we have to lock up big dollars.

If I am making the call- my opinion- you trade him for a top five pick in this year's draft, straight up, don't look back.

You dont trade your best asset after an injury. Just wont get anything in return. Plan is hope he bounces back next year and shows he has a healthy knee. His style of play should not be affected too badly. He is not a high flying 6'2 guy that needs explosiveness to the rim. Luckily, he doesn't even have to jump to get his shot off. Its also a good thing he is not a 270 lb. big man. Its still too early to say how the recovery will go.

Just really sucks that he got hurt. And NO, i dont think it was a dirty play. Greek just wanted to block his shot after being shown up.

That is why I said if you can get a top five pick in the draft. I agree, I doubt there are any teams that would, but I would make 5 phone calls after the lottery, and offer KP & Noah for their first rounder, and say done when they say maybe for KP straight up.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/7/2018  12:14 PM
I hate to say it but Knicks may be better off trading Porzingis especially if we get a 2 first round picks. At this point I have faith that Perry and Mills will do whats right
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
franco12
USA
2/7/2018  12:21 PM
Cartman718 wrote:I hate to say it but Knicks may be better off trading Porzingis especially if we get a 2 first round picks. At this point I have faith that Perry and Mills will do whats right

even after the Willy trade?

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/7/2018  8:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:I hate to say it but Knicks may be better off trading Porzingis especially if we get a 2 first round picks. At this point I have faith that Perry and Mills will do whats right

Why? Why would you have faith in Perry and especially Mills? Mills is one of the worst executives in the sport

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Swishfm3
Member: #392
2/7/2018  11:27 PM
You don't trade KP but you certainly no longer make him the center piece of your re-build

He is not the impact player that we hoped him to be and his durability is now in question.

If you can get a top 5 pick for Porzingis in this draft, trade him

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy