[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ogden’s Purge: how we get to draft 6 picks
Author Thread
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

2/6/2018  1:02 PM
If i'm trading KP i'm not doing it for AD and i'm not sending him to Pheonix for J.Jackson.....i'm calling the Spurs and trading him for Kawhi Leonard. Don't know how the deal would work with other players or draft picks being added the main addition for the Knicks would be Kawhi. I'd try to get B.Forbes from them or maybe even get L.Aldridge or Kyle Anderson with us adding Willy so he can stick with his best buddy KP.

Spurs get--KP, Willy, C.Lee

Knicks get--Kawhi, K.Anderson, B.Forbes or KP, L.Aldridge, B.Forbes

AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

2/6/2018  1:22 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:If i'm trading KP i'm not doing it for AD and i'm not sending him to Pheonix for J.Jackson.....i'm calling the Spurs and trading him for Kawhi Leonard. Don't know how the deal would work with other players or draft picks being added the main addition for the Knicks would be Kawhi. I'd try to get B.Forbes from them or maybe even get L.Aldridge or Kyle Anderson with us adding Willy so he can stick with his best buddy KP.

Spurs get--KP, Willy, C.Lee

Knicks get--Kawhi, K.Anderson, B.Forbes or KP, L.Aldridge, B.Forbes

If Kawhi is really dissatisfied with the front office of the Spurs, what is he going to think of ours? How long before he becomes disgruntled here and wants out?

It might be an interesting proposition if we actually had cap flexibility and could indulge LeBron & friends. But we don't, which means Kawhi is going to be a lone-soldier here and already appears injury-riddled.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/6/2018  1:33 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Paris907 wrote:Anyone think we can flip KP and two firsts for AD?

We missed our chance last year to deal KP, Boston was the trade partner because of the slew of assets they had. Yes there is an alternative universe where Jason Tatum and Donavan Mitchell are Knicks, with the Knicks holding 2 more top 10 picks this year.

The alternate universe Knicks in 2018-2019

C Deandre Ayton - Because the Knicks don't have Porzingis the Knicks are the worst team in the league and win lottery
PF Aaron Gordon FA Orlando Knicks sign him this offseason to round out the young core
SF Jayson Tatum - With the pick from the Celtics the Knicks take Tatum to replace Melo
SG Donovan Mitchell Knicks don't sign Hardaway as this is a hard tank, Mills tanking Frank over Mitchell is overruled.
pg Colin Sexton With the Cavs pick from the Celtics the Knicks take

...what's stopping the Celtics from still trading for Kristaps? Everything that was true about him then, is more true of him today. He'd clearly be an upgrade of Aaron Baynes and now that we know that guys like Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are players in this league, it alleviates the risk on our end. With the proper draft pick compensation, I think something like this could still have legs.

Knicks are not trading Porzingis. It would be such a Knicks thing to do.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/6/2018  2:08 PM
not ready to give up on KP. He needs to learn the post game on offense. Once there he will be damn good. Add a bit more strength and he will shine.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/6/2018  9:07 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:not ready to give up on KP. He needs to learn the post game on offense. Once there he will be damn good. Add a bit more strength and he will shine.

Maybe, but when you look at guys in this draft like Ayton, and then with KT, Embid I wonder how good KP is long-term compared to them. When you start having 3-4 Centers better than him in 3 years how special is he really

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

2/7/2018  11:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2018  11:30 PM
Paris907 wrote: I was reading 'New York Knicks: Trades that would facilitate the rebuild' on NY Basketball for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too. Make that 5 picks.

Ogden called Lance Thomas' contract "efficient"

What are the lessons here guys?

1) Don't pay for something that was given away free to everyone else.
2) Day old stale bread is on sale for a reason
3) Anyone who calls Lance Thomas "efficient" in any fashion should probably have a tire put around him and then doused in gasoline then shot with a flaming arrow.

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
2/8/2018  5:46 AM
No Bamba
Ogden’s Purge: how we get to draft 6 picks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy