GameThread: Knicks host Atlanta for noon game
Author Thread
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
2/4/2018  4:25 PM
fwk00 wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I am done with Jeff.

THis is the 10th game they have lost this year that they should have won.

Poor plays out of timeouts, poor clock management,poor substitutions, poor rotation, poor D.

It is time to go. They need a professional coach. A winner.

The team is not improving and the young kids are not playing....it is time to go.

Perry needs to bring his guy in. A defensive guy who plays a motion offense.

Burke must start from now on.

Look, this game should have never been close. Hornacek is one of the many coaching staff members who have to sit in horror watching bone-headed turnover after bone-headed turnover, stupid mistake after stupid mistake. There are shots of the cameraman taking a shot of Hornacek and he's just shaking his head. Hornacek can't play the game for this team.

The problem is an asymmetrical roster that needs correction - too much average and below average and not enough talent. You can rotate average players all day long and you get no gain. None.

As Martin notes, some young players are getting their minutes. Not only that but they are getting appropriate minutes for the most part. The vets are the ones who keep fumbling around when they are paid to produce. *THEY* need to be moved. A "continuity" of mediocrity is a fail. A happy losing locker room is a fail.

And I have no idea why you have any faith in Perry. Phil was smart enough to send Hardaway packing and the first F'n thing that's done when Phil is gone is bring back the smartest player the Washington Generals lose with. We will never become winners with Hardaway on this team. If I were Porzingis, I'd be checking out who I wanted to go play for. I am sickened by the idea that Hardaway will command floor time because of his contract.

Yes, Burke should start but not because he's starting material. It's to protect Frankie and sit Jack's ass down.

I think hardaway was signed before Perry came on board though.

AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/4/2018  4:43 PM
The Knicks need a high lottery pick the next 3 years
RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/4/2018  4:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/4/2018  4:52 PM
BRIGGS wrote:The Knicks need a high lottery pick the next 3 years

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. How likely is that to happen if you add quality talent each year???
Golden state got Steph but then each pick after was later and later in the draft. We’re Not Philly.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/4/2018  4:57 PM
nixluva wrote:

That’s a bit of an exaggeration. How likely is that to happen if you add quality talent each year???
Golden state got Steph but then each pick after was later and later in the draft. We’re Not Philly.

Were way worse than philly

RIP Crushalot😞
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/4/2018  5:02 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Were way worse than philly

Yeah we suck, We have KP and very little else that is useful long-term
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
2/4/2018  5:45 PM
Tankathon.com back on my browser. I cannot accept that we were trying to win these games.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
2/5/2018  1:44 AM
fwk00 wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I am done with Jeff.

THis is the 10th game they have lost this year that they should have won.

Poor plays out of timeouts, poor clock management,poor substitutions, poor rotation, poor D.

It is time to go. They need a professional coach. A winner.

The team is not improving and the young kids are not playing....it is time to go.

Perry needs to bring his guy in. A defensive guy who plays a motion offense.

Burke must start from now on.

Look, this game should have never been close. Hornacek is one of the many coaching staff members who have to sit in horror watching bone-headed turnover after bone-headed turnover, stupid mistake after stupid mistake. There are shots of the cameraman taking a shot of Hornacek and he's just shaking his head. Hornacek can't play the game for this team.

The problem is an asymmetrical roster that needs correction - too much average and below average and not enough talent. You can rotate average players all day long and you get no gain. None.

As Martin notes, some young players are getting their minutes. Not only that but they are getting appropriate minutes for the most part. The vets are the ones who keep fumbling around when they are paid to produce. *THEY* need to be moved. A "continuity" of mediocrity is a fail. A happy losing locker room is a fail.

And I have no idea why you have any faith in Perry. Phil was smart enough to send Hardaway packing and the first F'n thing that's done when Phil is gone is bring back the smartest player the Washington Generals lose with. We will never become winners with Hardaway on this team. If I were Porzingis, I'd be checking out who I wanted to go play for. I am sickened by the idea that Hardaway will command floor time because of his contract.

Yes, Burke should start but not because he's starting material. It's to protect Frankie and sit Jack's ass down.

Perry had nothing to do with Hardaway. If u are going to bash Perry at least get ur facts straight. Mills signed Hardaway before Perry was hired.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/5/2018  11:26 AM
reub wrote:WAIT. WAIT.

There's a good chance that the refs will change their mind about something and send the game back in time again.

Give it at least 30 minutes before we count it as a loss.

lmao ikr

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Knicks host Atlanta for noon game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy