[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mark Jackson maybe the coach for KP
Author Thread
doomed
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1078
USA
2/5/2018  9:22 PM
Jackson's legacy in golden state is shrouded in some weird ****. Rumors that he played a lot of counter productive weird mind games with players, pulled power plays and basically created a culture of mistrust and acrimony. On the surface jackson would appear to make a lot of sense but those rumors, and then ask yourself why he hasn't gotten another HC gig since GS. Weird.../
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/6/2018  1:39 PM
doomed wrote:Jackson's legacy in golden state is shrouded in some weird ****. Rumors that he played a lot of counter productive weird mind games with players, pulled power plays and basically created a culture of mistrust and acrimony. On the surface jackson would appear to make a lot of sense but those rumors, and then ask yourself why he hasn't gotten another HC gig since GS. Weird.../

my uncle has season tix to warriors so when i visit bay area, i go watch the games. i remember his last season before he got fired, in timeouts there were no X's and O's...just conversations with the players.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/6/2018  1:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2018  1:59 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
doomed wrote:Jackson's legacy in golden state is shrouded in some weird ****. Rumors that he played a lot of counter productive weird mind games with players, pulled power plays and basically created a culture of mistrust and acrimony. On the surface jackson would appear to make a lot of sense but those rumors, and then ask yourself why he hasn't gotten another HC gig since GS. Weird.../

my uncle has season tix to warriors so when i visit bay area, i go watch the games. i remember his last season before he got fired, in timeouts there were no X's and O's...just conversations with the players.

I think what mark jackson did was develop a winning mentality, winning culture and toughness, kerr came in after and develop a system and raised every players IQ, which mark had a tough time doing.

Mark was never an x and O kind of coach he instilled that 90" knicks, pacers toughness in GS. Thats is something KP,willy and frank sorely lack being EURO players

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/7/2018  7:17 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

I think what mark jackson did was develop a winning mentality, winning culture and toughness, kerr came in after and develop a system and raised every players IQ, which mark had a tough time doing.

Mark was never an x and O kind of coach he instilled that 90" knicks, pacers toughness in GS. Thats is something KP,willy and frank sorely lack being EURO players

Winning culture of fear, homophobia, paranoia and personal vendettas. How do. You “raise a players IQ?” Jax was limtited and it was evident. Because he walked from the broadcasters booth to the bench with a fresh enthuseasum it hid his deficiencies. KIdd and Fish similar phenomenon. Can they grow from that? Maybe. Perhaps. He installed toughness? Your making shyt up.

Mark Jackson maybe the coach for KP

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy