[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What a boring f team
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/2/2018  10:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2018  10:32 PM
the entertainment value with this team is poor -- their brand of basketball is bland. The players are not excitable and the team stinks. You try to like them yiu watch all year but it's the same sht year after year. Curse of James Dolan -- 20 years of sht basketball

Wait tim hard away just missed again

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
reub
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6227

2/2/2018  10:54 PM
BRIGGS wrote:the entertainment value with this team is poor -- their brand of basketball is bland. The players are not excitable and the team stinks. You try to like them yiu watch all year but it's the same sht year after year. Curse of James Dolan -- 20 years of sht basketball

How do you think we're going to look when the coach insists on playing Lance and Jack big minutes instead of Frank and Trey and even Dotson and Willy?

BRIGGS
2/2/2018  10:58 PM
reub wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:the entertainment value with this team is poor -- their brand of basketball is bland. The players are not excitable and the team stinks. You try to like them yiu watch all year but it's the same sht year after year. Curse of James Dolan -- 20 years of sht basketball

How do you think we're going to look when the coach insists on playing Lance and Jack big minutes instead of Frank and Trey and even Dotson and Willy?

Then the shtty retread gms open their mouths and do their f jobs

Can u believe a f moron like mills has a job like this? Unreal that he was re hired for a job he already spent years f up??

The patriots and celtics have good management. The Knicks and jets dont

RIP Crushalot😞
blkexec
Member: #748
2/2/2018  11:08 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
reub wrote:

Can u believe a f moron like mills has a job like this? Unreal that he was re hired for a job he already spent years f up??

You a Jets fan???? That explains it.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
PassTheBall
Member: #5872
Norway
2/3/2018  4:59 AM
Very boring at times. The KP lob from Frank might be the play of the year.
/PassTheBall
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

2/3/2018  5:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2018  5:08 AM
Perry/Mills have done exactly the same job Phil was.
We are a 30 to 35 wins ball club.
Quite a few veterans.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/3/2018  6:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2018  6:34 AM
I'm not blaming Perry and Mills.... they really haven't done anything.

This mess is all on the coach. Beasley is still getting sub 20 minute games even when we're getting blown out. Baker is hurt and Burke still can't get minutes. It's getting crazy. That Boston game would have gotten other coaches fired.

Thing is fans here are fickle.... you can't complain about the roster if your solution is to lose and tank. Thats basic math. I want to win this year. We do that by getting help not doing nothing waiting for the draft to save us. We just have to wait and see what happens

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/3/2018  7:19 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
reub wrote:

Half the board seems to believe he knows what he is doing because he signed Hardaway and drafted Frank, basically vetoing the scouts in the room who wanted Mitchell. Could you imagine how much further along we would be if we made the right choice. He had 40 frickin points last night on 19 shots, 7-9 from 3, oh yeah 6 assists and 5 rebounds. For the assetless Knicks to get out of this **** hole we can't misss on those chances. Especially when we are picking in the 10-14 range. We are so far behind in talent its sad.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
2/3/2018  7:30 AM
EnySpree wrote:I'm not blaming Perry and Mills.... they really haven't done anything.

This mess is all on the coach. Beasley is still getting sub 20 minute games even when we're getting blown out. Baker is hurt and Burke still can't get minutes. It's getting crazy. That Boston game would have gotten other coaches fired.

Thing is fans here are fickle.... you can't complain about the roster if your solution is to lose and tank. Thats basic math. I want to win this year. We do that by getting help not doing nothing waiting for the draft to save us. We just have to wait and see what happens

JH could play Burke, n Beas but then again Lee. , Thomas and KP held the Bucks in check. Look at ThJrshooting last night. That was the loss.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/3/2018  10:56 AM

We are boring. Our team is full of players who live in the mid-range and are iso-scorers. Coach still thinks Jack needs 32 mins a night, which is crazy. He gets his stats, but we can see his impact is less. We need to play Frank and tell him to constantly push the ball and try to make plays. We can live with the turnovers and mistakes if things are happening. Need to keep Porzingis moving without the ball and putting him in Pick and roll and pick and pop situations. Only use iso post ups as a last resort. Adding a dynamic SF will change a lot. We need to get more athletic and add new school players.

Knixkik
USA
2/3/2018  10:57 AM
Paris907 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:I'm not blaming Perry and Mills.... they really haven't done anything.

JH could play Burke, n Beas but then again Lee. , Thomas and KP held the Bucks in check. Look at ThJrshooting last night. That was the loss.

Yeah if he just makes 1 shot, we beat the Bucks on the road and the narrative completely changes.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
2/3/2018  11:01 AM
Honestly THJ has no business being in the game in the last 5 minutes of the game. THJ hasn’t shown up the last two games. Also JH is doing an atrocious job of coaching and talent development. The guy can’t get out of his own way. The sets the Knicks are running absolutely terrible. KP is being misused tremendously either that KP is becoming a lazy player. He doesn’t move without the ball and that is his strength.

I don’t care what the numbers say Kanter should not be closing games he is a liability on the defensive end. WTF ntlikina was having one of his better games and he should have been playing more. JH makes some bad decisions.

This team should be much better than it is. Coaching right now is terrible.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/3/2018  11:04 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:Perry/Mills have done exactly the same job Phil was.
Quite a few veterans.
Have to disagree. Every year with Phil was an entire roster reset and he had 3 coaches in 3 years not counting the only guy that had a winning record that he canned when he got the job. Phil mastered the accidental tank. This management team brought back Tim, and has targeted players 25 and under. Just listened to a Begley podcast where he said he thought Jeff lost the locker room last year because Phil made him switch to the triangle last Feb. That stuff isn't happening anymore. We haven't heard of any players that management is done with and moves on from either in a horrible trade or for nothing. Even the Noah situation is being handled better in my opinion and that is on Phil because the contract is so bad for a guy that should be a league minimum player at this point.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Vmart
USA
2/3/2018  11:14 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Quite a few veterans.
Have to disagree. Every year with Phil was an entire roster reset and he had 3 coaches in 3 years not counting the only guy that had a winning record that he canned when he got the job. Phil mastered the accidental tank. This management team brought back Tim, and has targeted players 25 and under. Just listened to a Begley podcast where he said he thought Jeff lost the locker room last year because Phil made him switch to the triangle last Feb. That stuff isn't happening anymore. We haven't heard of any players that management is done with and moves on from either in a horrible trade or for nothing. Even the Noah situation is being handled better in my opinion and that is on Phil because the contract is so bad for a guy that should be a league minimum player at this point.

JH should go back to the triangle because his offense is atrocious. The Knicks are taking a lot of bad shots. To many shots with a hand in the face. Forced shots. There is a lack of player movement in majority of the sets. With a fall back of Kanter or KP in a post position with no where to go especially for KP since his post up is near the three point line.

People here really didn’t understand Phil and they fell for the ESPN story line and BS. Phil didn’t care for playoffs he wanted a team that would compete for a chip because that is all he knew. Making playoffs is easy.

CrushAlot
USA
2/3/2018  11:24 AM
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Quite a few veterans.

JH should go back to the triangle because his offense is atrocious. The Knicks are taking a lot of bad shots. To many shots with a hand in the face. Forced shots. There is a lack of player movement in majority of the sets. With a fall back of Kanter or KP in a post position with no where to go especially for KP since his post up is near the three point line.

People here really didn’t understand Phil and they fell for the ESPN story line and BS. Phil didn’t care for playoffs he wanted a team that would compete for a chip because that is all he knew. Making playoffs is easy.

Yeah. Entire roster resets every year where you only keep Sasha, Lance, KOQ, Melo and KP seems like the road to a championship? If things are on Phil's time line, why is Jeff even employed by the Knicks? The only keepers that fit his strange character, compliant team guy requirements are Baker, Frank and Lance. KP might have been moved. Lee is probably gone with an asset to move his deal. No Tim or Burke.
I don't watch espn except for live sports. I do listen to Begley and others on podcasts. What was espn's narrative on Phil?
Vmart
USA
2/3/2018  11:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2018  11:44 AM
They ESPN narrative was that Phil was wrong in his treatment of Melo. Which was an honest assessment on Phil’s part. That Melo should think about joining a team that has a chance at a championship. The Knicks are rebuilding. Once again the playoff or bust mantra has infiltrated the Knicks and that in itself is a disaster because with that comes a poor rebuild. If the Knicks are rebuilding which I think they aren’t they should be playing more young players than Jack, Lee, Lance and McDermott who I think should never play. They should be concentrating on how to get Willie, Dotson, Ntlikin and Burke more minutes. Planning on selecting a top 5 player in the draft. It would bode well for the Knicks to go that direction than fumbling around 10-14 pick.

This is no different than the Isiah years where they constantly bad enough to pick in the wrong spots. Let’s hope they don’t trade picks which is the next step in the process. Let’s also hope this is the last year for JH as a Knicks coach. I don’t have enough faith in Perry and Mills to get the job done. They have already moved away from rebuilding in some futile attempt at playoffs. By the way the Knicks are losing with vets just because they are 23-25 years old some of these guys have been in the league 4-5 years now.

BRIGGS
2/3/2018  11:54 AM
If I was the gm if mandate that Dotson Burke willy all start. I'd rather lose every game while developing-- also raise players value. At 22-29 what value am
I getting playing jack 30 minutes? Let's work to get a better draft pick while developing --it's all we have left for this year7 under w 30 to play. Do something right for once.

And me I'm open to trading kp for trae young if I can get bagley w my pick

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
USA
2/3/2018  12:10 PM
Vmart wrote:They ESPN narrative was that Phil was wrong in his treatment of Melo. Which was an honest assessment on Phil’s part. That Melo should think about joining a team that has a chance at a championship. The Knicks are rebuilding. Once again the playoff or bust mantra has infiltrated the Knicks and that in itself is a disaster because with that comes a poor rebuild. If the Knicks are rebuilding which I think they aren’t they should be playing more young players than Jack, Lee, Lance and McDermott who I think should never play. They should be concentrating on how to get Willie, Dotson, Ntlikin and Burke more minutes. Planning on selecting a top 5 player in the draft. It would bode well for the Knicks to go that direction than fumbling around 10-14 pick.

This is no different than the Isiah years where they constantly bad enough to pick in the wrong spots. Let’s hope they don’t trade picks which is the next step in the process. Let’s also hope this is the last year for JH as a Knicks coach. I don’t have enough faith in Perry and Mills to get the job done. They have already moved away from rebuilding in some futile attempt at playoffs. By the way the Knicks are losing with vets just because they are 23-25 years old some of these guys have been in the league 4-5 years now.

I think I agree about Jeff. In regards to Perry/Mills I don't think they have moved away from a rebuild. They haven't made a trade to chase the playoffs and the stated course is to target guys 25 and under. I worry about Mills because he was horrible at the job in the past. I think the young guys see their minutes increase after the deadline. Lance and Lee are captains and Jack is supposed to be a great vet to have in the locker room and around young players. The Knicks seem to like their vets. Would staying the course and not making a move at the deadline be not rebuilding? I think it might be the best move.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
2/3/2018  12:41 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
reub wrote:

Half the board seems to believe he knows what he is doing because he signed Hardaway and drafted Frank, basically vetoing the scouts in the room who wanted Mitchell. Could you imagine how much further along we would be if we made the right choice. He had 40 frickin points last night on 19 shots, 7-9 from 3, oh yeah 6 assists and 5 rebounds. For the assetless Knicks to get out of this **** hole we can't misss on those chances. Especially when we are picking in the 10-14 range. We are so far behind in talent its sad.

What the **** are you talking about? Frank was a Phil pick. You know what the scouts in the room were saying? Under Phil no inside info was being leaked. Get this fake ****ing news out of here.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Knixkik
USA
2/3/2018  12:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2018  1:06 PM
BRIGGS wrote:If I was the gm if mandate that Dotson Burke willy all start. I'd rather lose every game while developing-- also raise players value. At 22-29 what value am
I getting playing jack 30 minutes? Let's work to get a better draft pick while developing --it's all we have left for this year7 under w 30 to play. Do something right for once.

And me I'm open to trading kp for trae young if I can get bagley w my pick

As you agreed yesterday, you don't trade KP for a unknown player/pick. Don't let one game change your mind. Remember as you said, continuity is key.

What a boring f team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy