[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2 way players
Author Thread
Bretrobert1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6028

2/2/2018  11:34 AM
Who are some of the better two way players in the league in your opinion?

Better yet, who are some up & coming two way players-that should only get better- that impress you?

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/2/2018  11:44 AM
A few younger (non-superstars) that impress me on both ends of the floor:

Wings: Gary Harris, Jalen Brown, Otto Porter, Kris Middleton, Josh Richardson
Bigs: Aaron Gordon, Larry Nance, JaMycal Green

I'm not looking at numbers or anything, just eye-test. Guys i would love to have.

Bretrobert1
Member: #6028

2/2/2018  2:10 PM
Knixkik wrote:A few younger (non-superstars) that impress me on both ends of the floor:

I'm not looking at numbers or anything, just eye-test. Guys i would love to have.

Really like your list. Gary Harris is actually who was top-of-mind when I created this thread. Hard to figure out why a player of his skill level on each side of the ball was drafted in the 17/18 range. Elite athlete who keeps getting better and better w/ experience. If he would have chose football over basketball, he'd probably be in a lot of mock drafts at WR right now.

"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/2/2018  2:21 PM
Knixkik wrote:A few younger (non-superstars) that impress me on both ends of the floor:

I'd add Clint capella to the list.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/2/2018  7:44 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

Don’t watch Houston much at all.... CLint good cause he’s good or is it Harden and CP?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/2/2018  7:56 PM
martin wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Don’t watch Houston much at all.... CLint good cause he’s good or is it Harden and CP?

Clint is their Kanter with defense. Have seen many games for Houston this season

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
2 way players

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy