[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knick @ Boston
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/1/2018  12:24 AM
I thought Frank played a great first half... and then he sits in the 3rd? I just don't get that. And no McD in the first half?

That's just some weird rotations unless guys are being showcased.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

2/1/2018  12:38 AM
martin wrote:I thought Frank played a great first half... and then he sits in the 3rd? I just don't get that. And no McD in the first half?

Knicks played decently for 3 quarters or so. In the fourth, Boston came in with a head of steam and couldn't miss. NY couldn't hit a basket if it were the size of an ocean beach. Sucks.

Frankie's [our other unicorn] minutes are a mystery for sure but Jack and Burke are no match for Rozier.

I can't figure out why Porzingis is touted as an All-Star. He disappears A LOT. I really think the Knicks should be shopping him.

Kemet
Member: #6148

2/1/2018  1:48 AM
stanleybostitch wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is the game that will seal the deal on this season. Perry was probably speed dialing GM’s in the 3rd Qtr.

I think JH will not be back next season

He’s had a fair shot. Just hasn’t been able to figure out what to do with this roster. It’s kind of not an easy job. The roster imbalance and lack of talent at PG and SF in particular made this a really strange team and not what he would want to do normally.

Jeff wants to play fast with multiple breakdown guards and athletes on the wings.

We are rebuilding. Why jettison the coach at this point? He is clearly with the program, emphasizing defense, wanting but not able to push the tempo, but these things will come with better players. Continuity here important for team's development (and there has been solid development this year). Getting rid of him at this point a) could PO KP, b) kills continuity, and c) plays into the lazy sportswriter narrative of Knicks-in-turmoil. Keep Jeff.

As a ex-NBA Guard Jeff Hornacek never mentored a young player on a team in his career (Suns 76ers Jazz) this shows in his poor judgement as a headcoach developing young players on the Suns, now on the Knicks. Hornacek learned nothing from head coach Sloan .. Horn coached 4 season in the NBA and none of Horn's team ever played Team-Defense.

Kemet
Member: #6148

2/1/2018  2:01 AM
fwk00 wrote:
martin wrote:I thought Frank played a great first half... and then he sits in the 3rd? I just don't get that. And no McD in the first half?

Knicks played decently for 3 quarters or so. In the fourth, Boston came in with a head of steam and couldn't miss. NY couldn't hit a basket if it were the size of an ocean beach. Sucks.

Frankie's [our other unicorn] minutes are a mystery for sure but Jack and Burke are no match for Rozier.

I can't figure out why Porzingis is touted as an All-Star. He disappears A LOT. I really think the Knicks should be shopping him.

It's never to late to trade TIRED KP !!!
The media HYPED-UP KP the past 3 seasons it's time to trade KP hype worth.

Gudris
Member: #6213

2/1/2018  3:02 AM
You people really expected Knicks to win Celtics on back to back game at Boston?
SRacide
Member: #7604

2/1/2018  7:21 AM
As much as I am critical with Frank because I like it a lot but the JH does us anything how does you want to put in trust Frank ... he makes a good first half time he drives well the game he comes 2/4 to the shoot It penetrates it makes passes inside which are not counting because Kanter etc misses the circle, I say to myself then I feel it it is necessary that it plays at least 32 min and the rest on the bench .. .JJ burnt and then an awkward burke ...
Frank is a professional but he must say that I play well but nothing moves.
Basically I have my 20 min that I am good or not it's not like he will advance.
JH who makes the game lose 50%
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/1/2018  9:24 AM

I agree about Frank. Why not play him in the 3rd? He was aggressive in the 1st half. As for McDermott, his confidence is shot. He's a shooter that doesn't shoot.

martin
USA
2/1/2018  10:11 AM
Knixkik wrote:

I agree about Frank. Why not play him in the 3rd? He was aggressive in the 1st half. As for McDermott, his confidence is shot. He's a shooter that doesn't shoot.

He shoots, he doesn't make. Been going on all season

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/1/2018  11:00 AM
good ol' fashioned ass whoopin

Scary thing is, between Hayword Godon and Kyrie out, Celts were spotting us a lot

(5)(5)
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
2/1/2018  12:44 PM
SRacide wrote:As much as I am critical with Frank because I like it a lot but the JH does us anything how does you want to put in trust Frank ... he makes a good first half time he drives well the game he comes 2/4 to the shoot It penetrates it makes passes inside which are not counting because Kanter etc misses the circle, I say to myself then I feel it it is necessary that it plays at least 32 min and the rest on the bench .. .JJ burnt and then an awkward burke ...

Can I get a translator for this?

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/1/2018  12:54 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
SRacide wrote:As much as I am critical with Frank because I like it a lot but the JH does us anything how does you want to put in trust Frank ... he makes a good first half time he drives well the game he comes 2/4 to the shoot It penetrates it makes passes inside which are not counting because Kanter etc misses the circle, I say to myself then I feel it it is necessary that it plays at least 32 min and the rest on the bench .. .JJ burnt and then an awkward burke ...

Can I get a translator for this?

I'll beam one up for you!
That, or get one at the Methadone clinic.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/1/2018  7:41 PM

I really liked that crossover he pulled in the paint for that short jumper near the rim. Just rimmed out, but he displayed craft there that he has rarely displayed this season.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
martin
USA
2/1/2018  7:52 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

I really liked that crossover he pulled in the paint for that short jumper near the rim. Just rimmed out, but he displayed craft there that he has rarely displayed this season.

Yup. I don't get the notion that Frank can't get to the rim or past him man. Or has a bad handle.

He is not explosive like some PGs but he is sneaky quick and gets to where he wants. He just doesn't know how to be assertive yet.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/2/2018  8:18 AM
Gudris wrote:You people really expected Knicks to win Celtics on back to back game at Boston?

I certainly didn't expect them to win, but with the Celtics' Irving and Smart out, I sure thought it would be decided in the last 2-3 mins.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Knick @ Boston

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy