[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Deandre Jordan? Asking for a friend...
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

1/30/2018  6:27 PM
MS wrote:Our 1st rounder and Noah for Jordan would be a steal for the Knicks.

Having 18MM in cap space is extremely important, not this summer, but next summer when everyone is up.

I mean we were up in arms about potentially trading Frank, Melo and our number 1 this season for Irving. Christ we would have been set with KP, Irving, THJR

Deandre Jordan is absolutely not worth a 1st round pick. All he does well is rebound and block, we are pretty good in both those categories right now. IF we are using a pick to offload Noah we need to get something in return that fills one of out many voids. Rim protection isn't one of those.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Member: #6239

1/30/2018  6:57 PM
EnySpree wrote:Would you trade Noah and KOQ for Deandre Jordan?

Deandre Jordan is overrated.... but we have Noah who is a guy Doc Rivers could coach.... while KOQ could opt out. We might have to throw in a second rounder. I would do it.

This opens up the idea of trading Kanter. His contract is important. Playoff teams could really use him.

No way the Clips have any interest in this deal. Jordan is overrated but if I'm the Knicks I definitely do it, no brainer.
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/30/2018  7:25 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
MS wrote:Our 1st rounder and Noah for Jordan would be a steal for the Knicks.

Having 18MM in cap space is extremely important, not this summer, but next summer when everyone is up.

I mean we were up in arms about potentially trading Frank, Melo and our number 1 this season for Irving. Christ we would have been set with KP, Irving, THJR

Deandre Jordan is absolutely not worth a 1st round pick. All he does well is rebound and block, we are pretty good in both those categories right now. IF we are using a pick to offload Noah we need to get something in return that fills one of out many voids. Rim protection isn't one of those.

Any 1st that we attach to Noah is the carrot to take him off our hands (we should absolutely not do this!!!). We wouldn't be able to get a useful player back.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/30/2018  7:26 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:Is this a joke?

No my friend wanted to know...

Besides... you think Deandre is that good of a player? What's a guy that can't score worth?

That good? You mean better than Joakim "worst contract in the NBA" Noah and KOQ? You must be trolling right now.

I'm not trolling? If I'm trolling then you are cloning you jive turkey..... deandre Jordan is Tyson Chandler. He's not scoring unless someone throws him the ball towards the basket.

Noah is not the worse contract in the nba.... that would be Mike Conley and a few others. Noah is in the dog house. He still can play.

True, but you are talking about trading a player who can't score even when someone throws him the ball under the basket in Noah and another player who gets overpowered though to his credit he tries to fight through it in KOQ. Really, why would the clippers do this, what's in it for them?

Thank you. I thought I posted almost this exact thing but it must not have gone through.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Deandre Jordan? Asking for a friend...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy