[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Pistons trying to get Blake Griffin (done deal)
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/29/2018  7:18 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

While we're worried about Frank developing by playing more therefore pissing the season away....

The pistons said nah fam we tired of the ****... let's go for it!

Treadmill move. Clippers are more talented and Blake couldn't carry. Plus factor in injuries, cap ramifications... I dunno.

Clippers are injury riddled. They were losing because of that not cuz Blake sucks. Good try though. Gallinari and Beverley played 11 games. Milos 22 games. They are 25-24... they would be better if they were healthy. Anyway whatever

True, but I didn't say Blake sucked. Just that Blake alone won't carry the Pistons to ECF. That's even if can make it through the rest of the season. Plus, the have no more assets to plug in holes. I've always pulled for Reggie Bullock, but man...he's their starting small forward.

Reggie Bullock, ish Smith and Johnson are their 1,2,3 next to Drummond and Blake... I'm sure they are trying to improve that with another deal. They have Drummond in his prime. They are going for it.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/29/2018  7:26 PM
They still have Reggie Jackson also. They are going to need a SG.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/29/2018  7:28 PM
NYKBocker wrote:They still have Reggie Jackson also. They are going to need a SG.

They have Kennard.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

1/29/2018  7:30 PM
Dumb starfukk by definition. And all they got is broken ass Blake
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
EnySpree

1/29/2018  7:32 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Dumb starfukk by definition. And all they got is broken ass Blake

Maybe, probably... or they get back to the playoffs the next few seasons.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

1/29/2018  7:35 PM
Regardless...

Clips did make a good trade and they are probably will trade Jordan and Lou Williams too....

Bogan Marjanovic is the real spice in this trade though. Clippers gonna be a totally different squad in a few weeks

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/29/2018  7:37 PM
EnySpree wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Dumb starfukk by definition. And all they got is broken ass Blake

Lol yeah. Maybe Detroit will turn into California, is just as likely.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
wargames
Member: #6053

1/29/2018  7:43 PM
I am not focusing on the pistons as much as how bad the Clippers got Robbed. Harris and Bradley and a pick ...... lmao
The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
1/29/2018  8:42 PM
Fun deal, kinda cool seeing Blake in the East but that’s the kind of deal we want to run from.
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
1/29/2018  8:48 PM
wargames wrote:I am not focusing on the pistons as much as how bad the Clippers got Robbed. Harris and Bradley and a pick ...... lmao

Harris is legit up and coming star, Bradley is bonifide two way guard with tons of experience and a decent 1st round pick. Great deal for rebuilding Clips IMO.

VCoug
Member: #1406

1/29/2018  9:12 PM
EnySpree wrote:

Even if they make the playoffs what are they doing once they get there? Blake Griffin isn't single-handedly turning them into an ECF contender; I don't even know if they're a 2nd round playoff team even if you assume that Griffin can stay healthy.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/29/2018  9:26 PM
These comments, they are so familiar!1
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/29/2018  9:27 PM
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Even if they make the playoffs what are they doing once they get there? Blake Griffin isn't single-handedly turning them into an ECF contender; I don't even know if they're a 2nd round playoff team even if you assume that Griffin can stay healthy.

They will be a playoff contender, and lets face it, you are not going to get a significant player if your not including picks. I would rather grab a 4 or 5 yr vet, then to grab a rookie and wait 4 or 5 yrs and hope he pans out

ES
EnySpree

1/29/2018  9:51 PM
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Why does he have to single handedly do anything? So Detroit is stuck now. They won't ever make any more moves? We should be worried. We have another team to deal with. The next few years

EnySpree

1/29/2018  10:00 PM
This Blake to Detroit deal came out of nowhere. Wojo said they been talking for weeks but nothing was reported about that till today.

The flood gates are open now.... I wanna see what happens next

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
1/29/2018  10:27 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

They will be a playoff contender, and lets face it, you are not going to get a significant player if your not including picks. I would rather grab a 4 or 5 yr vet, then to grab a rookie and wait 4 or 5 yrs and hope he pans out

IMO they did it because they were going to lose Bradley in FA, Probably lose Harris in FA after next season. With Blake they have him locked in for a number of yrs.

But Tobias and Bradley and the pick could have all gotten back good players in separate deals and built a deeper team imo. Blake is owed a lot of money and is injury prone. He is also one of the worst 4th quarter players in NBA history smh.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
1/29/2018  10:33 PM
Eny, with ultimate over reaction. Knicks been there done that. What are the Pistons winning with this move? I’ll tell you it’s nothing. You guys have no patience.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
1/29/2018  10:46 PM
lateral move. Det gets the best part, Clippers get more parts. I like it for Det because they are a now team. Its not like some super young core. The expense is a #1 this year. That strikes me as ok for them. No long term damage if this is whiff. They get the best player in the deal and avoid paying big money to Bradley which if they are not a very good team may not make sense.

Damn... werent the Clippers supposed to be in some finals? Now they are rebuilding.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fwk00
Member: #6048

1/30/2018  1:20 AM
fishmike wrote:lateral move. Det gets the best part, Clippers get more parts. I like it for Det because they are a now team. Its not like some super young core. The expense is a #1 this year. That strikes me as ok for them. No long term damage if this is whiff. They get the best player in the deal and avoid paying big money to Bradley which if they are not a very good team may not make sense.

Damn... werent the Clippers supposed to be in some finals? Now they are rebuilding.

Bold move by SVG. Detroit actually has a snow ball's chance at being a good team this year. It means a few guys need to step up to the plate but it could happen.

Wouldn't discount the Clips yet though. They too are being bold - fun to watch.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/30/2018  6:38 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2018  6:46 AM
Vmart wrote:Eny, with ultimate over reaction. Knicks been there done that. What are the Pistons winning with this move? I’ll tell you it’s nothing. You guys have no patience.

unless they would do a Kanter, oquinn, Mcdermott deal I would want no part of Blake Griffin. Basically if they would give him to us I would take him. The Pistons got worse in my opinion. The Clippers have a lot of real nice ancillary pieces. They really just need one guy to tie it all together and they have a very good team.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Pistons trying to get Blake Griffin (done deal)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy