Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/31/2018  9:15 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
MS wrote:His rotations have certainly been questionable.

If you can find minutes for Baker, you certainly can find 10 energy minutes a night for Noah to set some screens. Especially if you’re not going to play Willy.

I wonder if it makes sense to call the Kings and see if they would take Willy and Noah for Hill. One year less on his contract and we need a stable point guard for next season. Free agents don’t come to the Knicks and Frank isn’t ready.

No team has any reason to take on noah's contract and production unless it involves a 1st rnd pick. That the going rate. I would sacrifice that first rounder is he gets rid of noah and brings back a athletic wing, or a pg like Hill.

If im a betting man, i would think the Perry/mills have already explored those options and still can't find any takers.

I would imagine Noah needing a lot more than 10 minutes a game to show any other GM in the league that he's worth swallowing that contract, given his recent health history and missing games for other reasons.

And is anyone in the league actually going to give us a warm PG who's any better than Jack and Frankie at this point by throwing in the -60 WillyG compiled last season?

Kanter's playing his azz off and is a defensive liability. Noah's an offensive liability who hasn't been able to keep himself healthy. The team and Horny have moved on.

I don't see any other realistic answer than buying Noah out. Would that be another kinda sorta tweak at Phil?

So tired of players want the full amount of a contract paid off when they've done NOTHING

well not nothing. he has 12 points this season.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/31/2018  10:06 PM
Told not to return to the team till trade deadline. I blame Noah and Hornacek in equal parts for this. This is boneheaded idiotic coaching
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/31/2018  10:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2018  10:27 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Told not to return to the team till trade deadline. I blame Noah and Hornacek in equal parts for this. This is boneheaded idiotic coaching

Why? Because Hornacek doesn't think he can help us? He's 4th on the center depth chart, and Porzingis needs minutes there too. Why is Hornacek to blame if he doesn't think Noah can contribute? Noah should be happy getting paid and being a locker room guy like many other vets in the league.

reub
Member: #6227

1/31/2018  10:54 PM
We'll never win with Jack and Lee and Thomas. Tell Noah to stay home or accept a buyout.
We have to trade anyone over the age of 26 (yes including O'Quinn) and play Frank, Dotson, Burke and Hardaway in our backcourt with KP, Kanter, Willy, McDermott in our frontcourt. Bring up Hicks from Westchester too. Sign Nigel Hayes. Try XRM.
We need to tank hard.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/31/2018  11:53 PM
Knixkik wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Told not to return to the team till trade deadline. I blame Noah and Hornacek in equal parts for this. This is boneheaded idiotic coaching

Why? Because Hornacek doesn't think he can help us? He's 4th on the center depth chart, and Porzingis needs minutes there too. Why is Hornacek to blame if he doesn't think Noah can contribute? Noah should be happy getting paid and being a locker room guy like many other vets in the league.

Because Noah CAN contribute, he has been in shape, healthy, motivated and team first guy all season. There's no reason on god's earth for Hornacek to bury him without minutes when KP is out, or KOQ is invisible. And it has happened consistently throughout the season.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
2/1/2018  8:10 PM
Well there clearly is a reason he's not playing and don't think we should assume we can judge or no more then the coaching staff - they see him daily at practice. Maybe he is in shape but has a bad attitude (how would we actually no?) - or maybe he is still an offensive liability so he's limited to how much he could really play and help us... I don't dislike Noah and was hoping his D could help us - but to assume the coach is wrong b/c we think we know what's really going on is a bit of a stretch. All us fans really have to go on is what is printed or observed when we watch games...
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/2/2018  9:54 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Because Noah CAN contribute, he has been in shape, healthy, motivated and team first guy all season. There's no reason on god's earth for Hornacek to bury him without minutes when KP is out, or KOQ is invisible. And it has happened consistently throughout the season.

I'm kind of in this camp. Yes we have too many centers ATM, but Noah is the only one who can quarterback a defense and there have been times we could have used that. I would also like think (perhaps unreasonably) that his offense last year was an outlier bad

what a mess -- again

if we're not going to play him we should trade him for a wing on a bad contract

(5)(5)
Is Noah Buyout Coming???....speculation only

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy