[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Is Noah Buyout Coming???....speculation only
Author Thread
ekstarks94
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6104

1/25/2018  2:34 PM
I read in another post that during the GS game that Noah was yanked after a couple of mins and on the way to the bench was seen yelling at coaches.

And now this...

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/25/2018  2:52 PM
The only benefit to the Knicks for buyout is if a trade occurs and they need a roster spot (and there are better financial canidates and options for that) or if Knicks intend to sign a FA and need the cap space.

So, no.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/25/2018  2:53 PM
Yelling? Did he miss an assignment? Did someone mess up?
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?
buyout? if so is he taking a lessor amount?
Has he been given a proper chance? Are the guys in front of him really that much better?
Willy Should be given a priority. Is he mad because willy is having a good time and still given a chance??
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/25/2018  3:25 PM
wait and see. For all we know his mom is sick or something.

I think its more likely Noah starts or is in the rotation than he gets bought out.

Its very feasable we trade both KOQ and Kanter and dont get a 5 back. If that is the case I would start Noah, let him absorb some beatings from starting centers and give Willy the rest of the minutes. Maybe offense/defense in crunch time depending on how they play.

Hard to see Noah having any beef with his PT as he lost his spot first and foremost to his PED suspension

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/25/2018  3:31 PM
I want to get rid of all the cap

Get me

Wendall Carter and Hutchinson in the draft and Tyreke Evans and IT2 in free agency. Ill leave Stan Johnson on the pIstons

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/25/2018  3:43 PM
Nalod wrote:Yelling? Did he miss an assignment? Did someone mess up?
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?
Has he been given a proper chance? Are the guys in front of him really that much better?
Willy Should be given a priority. Is he mad because willy is having a good time and still given a chance??
He was yelling at Frank for missing a defensive assignment and got taken out shortly after that. Someone said he was yelling at the coaches when he got taken out. I didn't see that. I am going to try and watch that part of the game again to see if there is anything there. He looked really good on the court and the outcome of the game was pretty much decided. Jeff brought Kanter back in which I thought was puzzling.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/25/2018  3:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?
He was yelling at Frank for missing a defensive assignment and got taken out shortly after that. Someone said he was yelling at the coaches when he got taken out. I didn't see that. I am going to try and watch that part of the game again to see if there is anything there. He looked really good on the court and the outcome of the game was pretty much decided. Jeff brought Kanter back in which I thought was puzzling.

Ask Knicks1248, he knows the real deal!!
I shut the game down early and been watching Australian open. Not getting aggravated while in bed watching this road trip.

fishmike
USA
1/25/2018  4:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?
This... you see his energy level? The constant setting of picks, running to set screens, jumping in passing lates.. dude has fresh legs and can really help us.

KOQ is averaging 17 mins a game. If he's traded the assumption is Willy will step in. I think this is a real issue because if you saw how Noah played vs. how Willy plays its very very tough to not play Noah there. I mean your hurting your team there because while Willy is a superior offensive player he's not close to being the defender Noah is and bringing his energy.

It will certainly be telling of things to see how this plays out.

CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2018  4:18 PM
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?
This... you see his energy level? The constant setting of picks, running to set screens, jumping in passing lates.. dude has fresh legs and can really help us.

KOQ is averaging 17 mins a game. If he's traded the assumption is Willy will step in. I think this is a real issue because if you saw how Noah played vs. how Willy plays its very very tough to not play Noah there. I mean your hurting your team there because while Willy is a superior offensive player he's not close to being the defender Noah is and bringing his energy.

I agree. Also, Noah moves the ball and sets picks much better on offense. Playing with the second unit and with Frank in some ways that is more important. The Knick centers don't hit jump shots and Noah is very good in the pick and roll. If you are putting in the work and out working your peers, it has to be very frustrating to be playing behind them.
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
1/25/2018  4:38 PM
you suck. are overpaid. get hurt. get suspended for drugs. continue to suck. continued to be overpaid.

wtf would he be disgruntled about?

fishmike
USA
1/25/2018  4:59 PM
anrst wrote:you suck. are overpaid. get hurt. get suspended for drugs. continue to suck. continued to be overpaid.

wtf would he be disgruntled about?

you could totally be one of those sports psychologists
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

1/25/2018  5:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/25/2018  5:01 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755970-joakim-noah-leaves-knicks-due-to-personal-reasons-will-miss-next-2-games
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/25/2018  6:23 PM
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?

I recognize this a while ago, it's like JH is playing his favorites..There's no reason noah and burke shouldn't be playing.

That's why i said we are secretly tanking

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/25/2018  6:29 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?

I recognize this a while ago, it's like JH is playing his favorites..There's no reason noah and burke shouldn't be playing.

He plays two PGs, just like most teams do. Burke is 3rd on the chart right now. And even last night, Noah was 3rd on the center depth chart. Most teams only play 2 centers. So i don't see why it's surprising they aren't playing. It's just rotations.

CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2018  6:41 PM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?

He plays two PGs, just like most teams do. Burke is 3rd on the chart right now. And even last night, Noah was 3rd on the center depth chart. Most teams only play 2 centers. So i don't see why it's surprising they aren't playing. It's just rotations.

Against the Warriors it was garbage time. It wasn't like he brought Willy in to take NOah's place. He brought Kanter back.
Also, one of the beat writers referred to Kanter as the prize from the Melo trade so there maybe something to that as well.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/25/2018  6:44 PM
Not sure what Noah was expecting, considering last season, the suspension, and this season's log jam. Hope they dont stretch him. Another season, his deal will be more palatable to another team. Or trade for a player we might like with a similarly bad deal (no longer) who might fill a need in another area.
CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2018  7:20 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Not sure what Noah was expecting, considering last season, the suspension, and this season's log jam. Hope they dont stretch him. Another season, his deal will be more palatable to another team. Or trade for a player we might like with a similarly bad deal (no longer) who might fill a need in another area.
Noah for Batuum works but Batum's deal is horrible. Last year is for 27 mil.
knicks1248
1/25/2018  7:32 PM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Is he roid raging?
Is he being traded?

Noah and burke are more talented, more experience and bring more to the table then baker, frank and willy.

If your not using the talent you have to win games, then you bull shiiiiting the fan base, and in the long run, you will lose the locker room. We are a fan base that are very familiar with how coaches get fired in these parts.

ES
knicks1248
1/25/2018  7:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/25/2018  7:36 PM
hmm
ES
VCoug
Member: #1406

1/25/2018  8:06 PM
There's no reason to buy him out at all right now. This offseason, if we need the cap space because a true superstar wants to join the team, we would waive and stretch him then. If he's disgruntled and causing a problem on the team he can go on the inactive list and stay home.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Is Noah Buyout Coming???....speculation only

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy