[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!
Author Thread
nixluva
Posts: 56214
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
1/22/2018  2:23 PM
Zebo13 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:completely agree with nix that we need to develop Frank....in the G LEAGUE

You just gonna ignore what I posted above? Nitty is actually bringing something to the team despite his struggles.

The TEAM D is BETTER with Nitty on the court. Offensive Rating is actually BETTER with Nitty. It’s not hard to figure out why given his PnR D is elite and he’s a Pass 1st Guard. Now he’s a raw scorer but that’s something he’s going to need time to work on.

yes...coz its hot garbage. and yes time...in the G League

Let me ask you GENIUSES THIS! Frank has played D hard most of the year and that is THE MOST exhausting part of the game! He’s not even fully developed physically to play a full 82 but you MF’ers wanna Trash the ONE GUY who gave MAX EFFORT on D every night just cuz he hit the Rookie Wall!

Nitty in the floor Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9! Off the floor it’s 111.1. FUCK ANYONE who trashed this kid for making that kind of effort in his rookie year! Yes he’s raw and tentative on Offense but we knew that before the draft. Some of you can’t wait to let him develop. Give the kid more than half his rookie season!!!

100% accurate. I just hope people aren’t making decisions based on impatient fans. Frank looked solid yesterday, maybe shoulda gotten more PT.

Thanks and Thank you for the game report.

AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22742
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

1/22/2018  2:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/22/2018  2:45 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as excted but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Who gives a ****? So let me go collect positive stats from guys that are on other teams who no one gives a **** about and will.never make significant impact on Chip teams. Here is tje difference, that you keep ignoring, HE WAS OUR LOTTERY PICK!! I am sure the ultra optimistic NIXLUVA would have been happy, prior to the draft, being told our 8th pick would only be good at PnR defense, shooting 30% and shaking in his Nikes when taking a shot. Its simple, Franks ALL AROUND play has not supported him being an 8th pick. And you saying he is just 19 is a point FOR not taking him at 8. The fact he is not polished on both sides is another reason why he was a risk at 8. But keep pointing out how good he is at PnR. Hell we can just call time out and just bring him in for PnR plays.

This is the same logic and foresight that thought trusting a 70 year old dinosaur with your rebuild was a good idea. Same stupid logic that supported making long term roster decisions based on fitting a system that EVERYONE, except the lost, knew was a relic and would not last for more than a NY minute. Here is a clue. An 8th pick is suppose to be a center piece of any franchise within 3 to 5 years. Try to tell me that Frank will be the centerpiece of any francise.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
Zebo13
Posts: 20376
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
1/22/2018  3:15 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as excted but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Who gives a ****? So let me go collect positive stats from guys that are on other teams who no one gives a **** about and will.never make significant impact on Chip teams. Here is tje difference, that you keep ignoring, HE WAS OUR LOTTERY PICK!! I am sure the ultra optimistic NIXLUVA would have been happy, prior to the draft, being told our 8th pick would only be good at PnR defense, shooting 30% and shaking in his Nikes when taking a shot. Its simple, Franks ALL AROUND play has not supported him being an 8th pick. And you saying he is just 19 is a point FOR not taking him at 8. The fact he is not polished on both sides is another reason why he was a risk at 8. But keep pointing out how good he is at PnR. Hell we can just call time out and just bring him in for PnR plays.

This is the same logic and foresight that thought trusting a 70 year old dinosaur with your rebuild was a good idea. Same stupid logic that supported making long term roster decisions based on fitting a system that EVERYONE, except the lost, knew was a relic and would not last for more than a NY minute. Here is a clue. An 8th pick is suppose to be a center piece of any franchise within 3 to 5 years. Try to tell me that Frank will be the centerpiece of any francise.

I think you’re overvaluing the 8th pick just a hair as well as undervaluing the potential Frank has clearly shown.

HofstraBBall
Posts: 22742
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

1/22/2018  4:10 PM
Zebo13 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as excted but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Who gives a ****? So let me go collect positive stats from guys that are on other teams who no one gives a **** about and will.never make significant impact on Chip teams. Here is tje difference, that you keep ignoring, HE WAS OUR LOTTERY PICK!! I am sure the ultra optimistic NIXLUVA would have been happy, prior to the draft, being told our 8th pick would only be good at PnR defense, shooting 30% and shaking in his Nikes when taking a shot. Its simple, Franks ALL AROUND play has not supported him being an 8th pick. And you saying he is just 19 is a point FOR not taking him at 8. The fact he is not polished on both sides is another reason why he was a risk at 8. But keep pointing out how good he is at PnR. Hell we can just call time out and just bring him in for PnR plays.

This is the same logic and foresight that thought trusting a 70 year old dinosaur with your rebuild was a good idea. Same stupid logic that supported making long term roster decisions based on fitting a system that EVERYONE, except the lost, knew was a relic and would not last for more than a NY minute. Here is a clue. An 8th pick is suppose to be a center piece of any franchise within 3 to 5 years. Try to tell me that Frank will be the centerpiece of any francise.

I think you’re overvaluing the 8th pick just a hair as well as undervaluing the potential Frank has clearly shown.

So what exactly do people hope for when getting an 8th pick? A good role defender? Come on. And I am not undervaluing Frank. Just stating his play thus far. What people don't get is that I am a Knick fan and want him to turn into a star more than anyone. But dreaming and ignoring reality is what gets teams doing what we have done for the last 25 years. Tired of it.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
nixluva
Posts: 56214
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
1/22/2018  4:30 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as excted but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Who gives a ****? So let me go collect positive stats from guys that are on other teams who no one gives a **** about and will.never make significant impact on Chip teams. Here is tje difference, that you keep ignoring, HE WAS OUR LOTTERY PICK!! I am sure the ultra optimistic NIXLUVA would have been happy, prior to the draft, being told our 8th pick would only be good at PnR defense, shooting 30% and shaking in his Nikes when taking a shot. Its simple, Franks ALL AROUND play has not supported him being an 8th pick. And you saying he is just 19 is a point FOR not taking him at 8. The fact he is not polished on both sides is another reason why he was a risk at 8. But keep pointing out how good he is at PnR. Hell we can just call time out and just bring him in for PnR plays.

This is the same logic and foresight that thought trusting a 70 year old dinosaur with your rebuild was a good idea. Same stupid logic that supported making long term roster decisions based on fitting a system that EVERYONE, except the lost, knew was a relic and would not last for more than a NY minute. Here is a clue. An 8th pick is suppose to be a center piece of any franchise within 3 to 5 years. Try to tell me that Frank will be the centerpiece of any francise.

I think you’re overvaluing the 8th pick just a hair as well as undervaluing the potential Frank has clearly shown.

So what exactly do people hope for when getting an 8th pick? A good role defender? Come on. And I am not undervaluing Frank. Just stating his play thus far. What people don't get is that I am a Knick fan and want him to turn into a star more than anyone. But dreaming and ignoring reality is what gets teams doing what we have done for the last 25 years. Tired of it.

Frank gets WAY too much bashing from some people! I'm going to continue to try and get thru to you that you're WAY wrong about Frank in as many ways as it takes to make you see what i'm talking about. MORE STATS for you.

Cartman718
Posts: 26072
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

1/22/2018  8:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as excted but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Who gives a ****? So let me go collect positive stats from guys that are on other teams who no one gives a **** about and will.never make significant impact on Chip teams. Here is tje difference, that you keep ignoring, HE WAS OUR LOTTERY PICK!! I am sure the ultra optimistic NIXLUVA would have been happy, prior to the draft, being told our 8th pick would only be good at PnR defense, shooting 30% and shaking in his Nikes when taking a shot. Its simple, Franks ALL AROUND play has not supported him being an 8th pick. And you saying he is just 19 is a point FOR not taking him at 8. The fact he is not polished on both sides is another reason why he was a risk at 8. But keep pointing out how good he is at PnR. Hell we can just call time out and just bring him in for PnR plays.

This is the same logic and foresight that thought trusting a 70 year old dinosaur with your rebuild was a good idea. Same stupid logic that supported making long term roster decisions based on fitting a system that EVERYONE, except the lost, knew was a relic and would not last for more than a NY minute. Here is a clue. An 8th pick is suppose to be a center piece of any franchise within 3 to 5 years. Try to tell me that Frank will be the centerpiece of any francise.

I think you’re overvaluing the 8th pick just a hair as well as undervaluing the potential Frank has clearly shown.

So what exactly do people hope for when getting an 8th pick? A good role defender? Come on. And I am not undervaluing Frank. Just stating his play thus far. What people don't get is that I am a Knick fan and want him to turn into a star more than anyone. But dreaming and ignoring reality is what gets teams doing what we have done for the last 25 years. Tired of it.

Frank gets WAY too much bashing from some people! I'm going to continue to try and get thru to you that you're WAY wrong about Frank in as many ways as it takes to make you see what i'm talking about. MORE STATS for you.


you're way wrong on this one and you just cant admit anytime you are wrong. please give us one instance of where you admitted you were wrong, then we can have a meaningful conversation. Otherwise...your stats posting o-rating d-rating blah blah is simply..

you know why because it doesn't capture momentum shifts.
look at where the momentum was frank entered the game in the 3rd quarter and look at where it was when he was benched.
and dont even think about trying the..."you are going based off 1 game?????". um, no IDIOT...its off several games we have already seen from him.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.