[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/21/2018  7:47 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

ES
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
1/21/2018  7:48 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Honestly, I can't remember you ever being right about the outlook of this team or individual players. I've defintitely been too high on guys too. You have to admit the people dogging on the team over the last decade have been right. You've brought this #3 in assist ratio among rookies several times. Is that really surprising for a #8 pick who is a PG.

F I care about you keeping score on who’s been right or wrong? You think that makes my point less valid? Frank is in ELITE company as a PnR Defender!!! 90th Percentile as a weak young rookie!!! He’s moving the ball. Knicks drafted him knowing his offense was behind his D but his D was special.

Now they have to develop the kid but his base is built on DEFENSE and PASSING! With his size and length that’s a LOT to work with. He doesn’t even know how to utilize his physical gifts yet. There’s a reason to be patient with this kid.

nixluva
USA
1/21/2018  7:57 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Currently his negatives far out weigh his positives. You cant do 3 things right and 10 things wrong. He should not be getting prime minutes.

The bottom line is, the kids not ready, he's killing the team more than he's helping

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

1/21/2018  8:06 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Another MF’er that doesn’t know WTF he’s talking about. It’s more important to play Frank and let him gain experience. He’s your 1st rd Core Talent. Kid is doing things that you want to see from a player but he’s still learning.

The lack of patience is ridiculous. Frank actually makes the team play BETTER not worse! Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9 with Frank on the court. 111.1 when he’s Off the court. Even tho he’s not scoring the team is +1.9 with him on the Court.

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/21/2018  8:12 PM
Frank is 19, he'd be in college right now if he was American. That's why even though his play has not been good overall, I cant truly rip him. Although in a league that primarily plays little defense, Frank is rather sad on offense.
nixluva
USA
1/21/2018  8:12 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

This from the Motha Focker who thought the Triangle was a good sysytem. This from the Motha Focker who thinks we still play the Triangle because it uses a round basketball too. This from the Motha Focker who is too thick headed to see what a second round pick looks like. This from the Motha Focker who has probably spued out his dellusional denial logic with a well know NY team, not the Giants for years.

Here is a STAT for you. Your boy was -14. But yeah he makes them play so much better. Not today. And who is impatient? You? Who think a rookie cant learn from the bench like most first year players? Specially ones that prove they are not a true lottery pick? That is the way it has been for decades. No coach played his rookie if he wasn't ready. Dont know if you know this but its a coaches job to F.....N WIN! NOt baby a fans hyped up project.
Frank is clearly not ready. Burke is showing more readiness in just a few minutes of playing time.

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

1/21/2018  8:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  8:40 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Sure you’re right. Pick a game where the Knicks get blown out to try and make yourself seem right. I’m posting season stats and you’re talking about a game. We know Frank has been struggling recently but going by your thinking we’d be throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Frank is a young player that has serious talent but has to develop and put it all together. They didn’t draft him to lead the team in scoring. He also can’t cover up all the flaws on the team either. Don’t blame this kid for such poor team performance.

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
nixluva
USA
1/21/2018  9:03 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

bro. You just talk all this dreamer ****. Give you a lot of credit for you dellusional positive attitude. I am sorry i piss you off with reality. Your like the alcoholic that thinks 8 drinks a day is not a problem. Or the addicted gambler that thinks the next pull on the slots is going to make him rich. Can see why you make fun of guys that tell you the truth and bring you back to reality. Please name what other dream you were right about? Phil, Triangle, Geno Smith?

Question. What would you say to Grizzly fans that claim Dillon Brooks is going to be a great player?

You think you’re being clever but you just sound pathetic. I gave you legit facts but all you’re doing is bringing up crap that has nothing to do with this argument.

Frank was drafted knowing his offense was far behind his D!
Frank’s D is very good. As I pointed out he’s a high level PnR defender at the 90th percentile. No one on the team has better production playing with KP.
Frank helps the TEAM play better D! 104.9 with him 111.1 without him.
Frank is one of the top rookies in passing. Knicks eFG%, Assist and Blk are better with Frank on the floor!

Frank needs more development as expected but you are so wrong that it’s comical you think you have the right take.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/21/2018  10:23 PM
completely agree with nix that we need to develop Frank....in the G LEAGUE
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
skoonix
Member: #5909

1/21/2018  11:40 PM
This team drives me crazy - yet another game where they shoot well & play well for three quarters and then collapse. In reality, we could easily be 4-0 on this road trip instead of 2-2. But there seems to be no follow through, no killer instinct on this team. Grrrrrr!
nixluva
USA
1/22/2018  1:00 AM
Cartman718 wrote:completely agree with nix that we need to develop Frank....in the G LEAGUE

You just gonna ignore what I posted above? Nitty is actually bringing something to the team despite his struggles.

The TEAM D is BETTER with Nitty on the court. Offensive Rating is actually BETTER with Nitty. It’s not hard to figure out why given his PnR D is elite and he’s a Pass 1st Guard. Now he’s a raw scorer but that’s something he’s going to need time to work on.

fwk00
Member: #6048

1/22/2018  1:47 AM
Frank should be starting and getting the lion's share of PG minutes. It's not like we're winning anything.

I also think the Knicks need to hedge their bets on nuMelo. His ego is swallowing his talent. Cashing him in while he's still a thing is worth looking into.

Given the record. Cash in the over-achievers, bring in a kid or two and let them rumble.

nixluva
USA
1/22/2018  1:52 AM

Let’s hope they’re talking about possible deals.

Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
1/22/2018  3:08 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

This! Good points man.

Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
mlby1215
Member: #6486

1/22/2018  5:23 AM
Well, the long-waited annual blame game is going to start, again.
Frank is good. Can't blame 19 yr having a flaw with his game. IMO it is much easier to teach someone to shoot than to play defense.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/22/2018  9:34 AM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:completely agree with nix that we need to develop Frank....in the G LEAGUE

You just gonna ignore what I posted above? Nitty is actually bringing something to the team despite his struggles.

The TEAM D is BETTER with Nitty on the court. Offensive Rating is actually BETTER with Nitty. It’s not hard to figure out why given his PnR D is elite and he’s a Pass 1st Guard. Now he’s a raw scorer but that’s something he’s going to need time to work on.

yes...coz its hot garbage. and yes time...in the G League

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
nixluva
USA
1/22/2018  10:07 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Let me ask you GENIUSES THIS! Frank has played D hard most of the year and that is THE MOST exhausting part of the game! He’s not even fully developed physically to play a full 82 but you MF’ers wanna Trash the ONE GUY who gave MAX EFFORT on D every night just cuz he hit the Rookie Wall!

Nitty in the floor Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9! Off the floor it’s 111.1. FUCK ANYONE who trashed this kid for making that kind of effort in his rookie year! Yes he’s raw and tentative on Offense but we knew that before the draft. Some of you can’t wait to let him develop. Give the kid more than half his rookie season!!!

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
1/22/2018  12:41 PM
Though we lost it was a pretty fun game to be at. Timmy looked gooD, KP was balling, Frank looked good. From my perspective from right behind the visiting hoop it appeared Randle was playing backyard ball just pounding everybody with no calls so he kept getting more violent and aggressive. All of those layups of his he was delivering a flying elbow to the defender. Was pretty nasty looking. Their guys are the rim were playing super aggressive, yanking our jerseys all over, locking up the ol chicken arm, no calls. It was bad. Couldn’t believe basketball could look so physical. Then it was all ticky tack touch fouls being called against us. Didn’t think reffing could look any stupider than it had prior but I was wrong. Can’t forget KP trying to post up Randle and him just bending KP over and basically climbing on his back, you just gotta blow the whistle. That ref with the mustache was running around causing chaos and eventually got us with the tech. Every time started to get momentum they would call a string of fouls. We seemed to be on the verge of blowing them out until finally we ran out of gas due to the BS flow of the game/officiating. I walked out feeling really good about our play believe it or not.

LA scrubs were just making every miracle shot it seemed. The fans around us were in awe that these miracles were going in. Whole first half was Lopez going 5/5 from 3 and LA shooting FT’s while we had zero I believe. I’ll likely watch the game on TV when I get home to get a better angle on most of it (and try to see us on the telecast).

Pregame Noah was out shooting jumpers by himself for about 30 minutes working up a sweat. Looked kinda sad just sitting there all game. I waived to him, I think he nodded back lol.

Sarah Silverman and Anthony Keidis (chili peppers) were a few rows in front of us so that was pretty cool. Also Rebecca was doing a lot of her work right in front of us, may have a Pic or two to upload for Martin.

The fans were all pretty cool. Special shoutout to the guy who said THJ deserved a Tony award for that elbow Randle delivered, cracked us all up. Also some toothless reject off to my left yelled, “You suck KP, go back to Russia!” LOL

All in all it was a great time and my wife and I have had an amazing time down here. Definitely will be back down for either Lakers or Clippers game next year. Much better than Portland. I think next year we’re gonna make the trek all the way to MSG though.

Zebo13
USA
1/22/2018  12:45 PM
They couldn’t stop Beasley so they just got him in foul trouble it seemed. Hard to hear the whistle in there so I was constantly stunned when realizing they had called yet another questionable call.
Zebo13
USA
1/22/2018  12:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Let me ask you GENIUSES THIS! Frank has played D hard most of the year and that is THE MOST exhausting part of the game! He’s not even fully developed physically to play a full 82 but you MF’ers wanna Trash the ONE GUY who gave MAX EFFORT on D every night just cuz he hit the Rookie Wall!

Nitty in the floor Knicks Defensive Rating is 104.9! Off the floor it’s 111.1. FUCK ANYONE who trashed this kid for making that kind of effort in his rookie year! Yes he’s raw and tentative on Offense but we knew that before the draft. Some of you can’t wait to let him develop. Give the kid more than half his rookie season!!!

100% accurate. I just hope people aren’t making decisions based on impatient fans. Frank looked solid yesterday, maybe shoulda gotten more PT.

GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy