[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!
Author Thread
ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:38 PM
Q4 4:49
LAL 116 NYK 103
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:40 PM
Q4 3:27
LAL 120 NYK 103
ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:42 PM
Q4 2:06
LAL 120 NYK 103
ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:44 PM
Q4 1:33
LAL 120 NYK 105
SRacide
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7604

1/21/2018  5:45 PM
Ridiculous, shameful

PS: Burke 7min 4Pt 4ast
Frank 16min 7pt 3ast
to meditate

I still love you Frank

ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:46 PM
Q4 1:00
LAL 124 NYK 105
Gudris
Member: #6213

1/21/2018  5:46 PM
Ridiculous, shameful
ScoreBot
1/21/2018  5:48 PM
FINAL
LAL 127 NYK 107
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/21/2018  5:49 PM
Sucks to lose, but further down the line losses like this against fellow bad teams will be good for the tank standings (count as double losses/wins)
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/21/2018  5:49 PM
Bizzy211 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Bizzy211 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Bizzy211 wrote:Jeff is buggin not playing Burke... He makes no sense with his reluctance.
So far there hasn't been a need. He'll have to earn his way like Willy
You're buggin by even saying that... I'm not even going to allow you to fish me into this one.
And read my next post lol. He did play better in first half. Completely f'd up the 3rd quarter after he came in
Read my next post after that... You have to be able to read the writing on the wall.. You could clearly see the drop in play prior to Frank coming in... Why was Jack even playing until 3 mins in the 3rd?
The passing that resulted in raining 3s?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/21/2018  5:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  6:06 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/21/2018  6:15 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Like the 4th quarter please no Ntilikina...he's ****ing up again

At least he was able to single handedly shut down LA in late 3rd into early 4th. Eventhough he was invisible on offense. Oh wait......

This is f....n ridiculous. We have guys like Baker and Frank taking up space. So called defensive guys helping give up 127 points to a mediocre team missing guys. Yeah they make a big difference on a game.

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/21/2018  6:18 PM
Frank really hasn't played good defense in 10 games. Clarkson and Caruso was dancing on him.
nixluva
USA
1/21/2018  6:26 PM
knickscity wrote:Frank really hasn't played good defense in 10 games. Clarkson and Caruso was dancing on him.

It happens to rookies. Especially ones that go hard on D every night. I don’t wanna hear BS blaming a 19 yr old kid when he’s been busting it all year.

HofstraBBall

1/21/2018  6:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  6:51 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

REALLY! You gonna Trash Frank when he’s without a doubt one of the best defensive Rookies, no PLAYERS IN THE NBA??? WTF MAN? I’m angry about the loss but GTFOH with the bashing of Frank!

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/21/2018  6:34 PM
Baker is NOT good defensively. He can fight thru screens, he hustles but gets killed mam on man. Too short, no offense. This guy is a scrub. !2th man on a playoff team. Should never play ahead of Burke rest of year.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
HofstraBBall

1/21/2018  6:37 PM
BigRedDog wrote:Baker is NOT good defensively. He can fight thru screens, he hustles but gets killed mam on man. Too short, no offense. This guy is a scrub. !2th man on a playoff team. Should never play ahead of Burke rest of year.

Careful....Nixluva will quickly point out that he is ranked very high in help PnR perimeter defense when on the court in the 4th quarter playing along side KP and Frank on every other Tuesday in months with 31 days!!

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/21/2018  6:39 PM
nixluva wrote:
knickscity wrote:Frank really hasn't played good defense in 10 games. Clarkson and Caruso was dancing on him.

It happens to rookies. Especially ones that go hard on D every night. I don’t wanna hear BS blaming a 19 yr old kid when he’s been busting it all year.

He looks good on defense because it's an offensive minded league. You need two talent, and as of now that's not Frank. He is 19, I think he can grow as a player, but right now, he's nothing but a backups backup.

nixluva
USA
1/21/2018  7:19 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Bahahaha....I'll take Fred VanVleet. And you got me, I mean when you think of Steph Curry the first thing that people mention is his PnR defense.

Im sick of losing. Im sick of the mediocre 8th pick we have. But most of all I am sick of you getting your panties in a wad everytime someone criticizes Frank. So you get your ****in Jet fan, dismal defensive stat ass out of here. PNR stat? How bout the stat when LA when on a run when his ass was just standing there late in the 3rd. How bout you replay the end of the quarter and watch guys scoring on him easily. Maybe you are used to this but I will not like for the Knicks to turn into a parenial loser like the Jets or the fans that like to tell everyone that their **** smells like roses. Frank played a bad game. LA went on a run and we were out of the game. He does nothing on offense and I can hear his legs shaking on offense all the way from here. So again, you GTFOH with your bull****. This kid has done nothing to make anyone feel like he was a solid 8th pick. Your constant denial is upsetting. Burke shows more promise in 5 minutes a game than he has all year.

But yeah, this from the guy that thought it was okay to put all our chips on an offencsive sytem that was popular 25 years ago. And that would last for year. How that work out?

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
1/21/2018  7:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2018  7:34 PM
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Do you even know what I was just showing you? Obviously you don’t know WTF you were looking at Cuz Frank is 90.5 Percentile on PnR Defense!!! Stop talking out your ass and learn something. There are key things that Frank is great at as a 19 yr old rookie that aren’t easy to get in players. The scoring will come but the kid is already showing talent that most players don’t have.

Frank is #3 among all rookies in Assist Ratio. The base he’s working with is very solid. In time his Offense will catch up to his defense. But you keep opening your DUMBASS MOUTH cuz you think you know what your talking about but you don’t.

Honestly, I can't remember you ever being right about the outlook of this team or individual players. I've defintitely been too high on guys too. You have to admit the people dogging on the team over the last decade have been right. You've brought this #3 in assist ratio among rookies several times. Is that really surprising for a #8 pick who is a PG.

GameThread: Zebo Sighting @ Staples Center!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy