[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: MLK Day game @ Brooklyn
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

1/15/2018  5:22 PM
knicks1248 wrote:this is the line up we should finish the game with (minus baker for thj) not that knter and lance BS

cosign

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/15/2018  5:23 PM
nixluva wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:what a difference a trey (pressure) makes....

You guys are FUNNY! What F’n Pressure? Frank is gonna play and was not in danger of losing minutes today. Burke is hopefully going to be a nice addition but he wasn’t taking Frank’s spot.

so everyone including the commentator sees it but you??

You act like putting pressure on Nitty is a bad thing; it's not. It's good. Look at the way he's playing.

i never said it's a bad thing

I meant Nix

Correlation doesn’t mean Causation. Frank is playing well as he has before. It’s not like Burke playing is gonna make Frank hit shots or make a great pass. He still has to get it done.

Your kidding yourself if you dont think every player thinks about that,

ES
ScoreBot
1/15/2018  5:24 PM
Q4 1:10
BKN 100 NYK 115
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
1/15/2018  5:25 PM
The ball never seems to find Frank, If he doesn't create his own shot he not getting another look.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
ScoreBot
1/15/2018  5:26 PM
Q4 38.9
BKN 101 NYK 119
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/15/2018  5:26 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

You guys are FUNNY! What F’n Pressure? Frank is gonna play and was not in danger of losing minutes today. Burke is hopefully going to be a nice addition but he wasn’t taking Frank’s spot.

You act like putting pressure on Nitty is a bad thing; it's not. It's good. Look at the way he's playing.

I meant Nix

Correlation doesn’t mean Causation. Frank is playing well as he has before. It’s not like Burke playing is gonna make Frank hit shots or make a great pass. He still has to get it done.

Your kidding yourself if you dont think every player thinks about that,

Frank came in before Burke and was playing well. There’s no reason for Frank to fear Burke’s presence. Frank’s Position was secure regardless of Burke getting signed.

ScoreBot
1/15/2018  5:28 PM
FINAL
BKN 104 NYK 119
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/15/2018  5:29 PM
nixluva wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I meant Nix

ok you are never mistaken. feel better now?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Gudris
Member: #6213

1/15/2018  5:31 PM
Great game, and Burke looks good fit also
SRacide
Member: #7604

1/15/2018  5:33 PM
It feels good.
I'm going to be chauvinistic tonight ahah
blkexec
Member: #748
1/15/2018  5:42 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I haven't watched a single minite.....but I know basketball.....and usually I agree with nix....but have to disagree on this. Trey was a contributing factor in Frank's good play. Along with his coach and teammates and fans.....im sure everybody is in his ear. But it's good for Frank to play or see up close how penetration and shooting and being offensiveit aggressive can help the team at times.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/15/2018  5:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Just cuz you say it or they say it doesn’t make it so! Frank only had a few bad games in an otherwise solid season. He came into this game BEFORE Burke and played fine. I’m happy they’ve added Burke mostly for what he brings and less having to do with Frank.

I have to disagree. Frank's best games have been against guys drafted before or after him and the Lebron game. That extra motivation brings out the best in him. His minutes were down, he was struggling and the team brought in another young guy that plays the same position as him and that guy got minutes and looked good. Frank has been playing about 8 minutes less the past 3 games and Jack has been playing too many minutes. Frank stepped up and didn't lose more minutes to the new guy.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
1/15/2018  5:57 PM
blkexec wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I haven't watched a single minite.....but I know basketball.....and usually I agree with nix....but have to disagree on this. Trey was a contributing factor in Frank's good play. Along with his coach and teammates and fans.....im sure everybody is in his ear. But it's good for Frank to play or see up close how penetration and shooting and being offensiveit aggressive can help the team at times.

Burke was coming REGARDLESS of Frank’s recent play. Frank has been a net positive all season while Burke is the one with something to prove. Frank was playing well in this game already before Burke’s minutes and Frank came back in on his normal rotation. Frank and Burke may actually play together going forward they’re both young guys who should figure into the plan for the future.

blkexec
Member: #748
1/15/2018  6:00 PM
nixluva wrote:
blkexec wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Burke was coming REGARDLESS of Frank’s recent play. Frank has been a net positive all season while Burke is the one with something to prove. Frank was playing well in this game already before Burke’s minutes and Frank came back in on his normal rotation. Frank and Burke may actually play together going forward they’re both young guys who should figure into the plan for the future.

agree

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/15/2018  6:26 PM
nixluva wrote:
blkexec wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

The offense was getting stale in the 2nd qtr and he bench frank, burke sparked a little energy, and he went back to frank for defensive purposes in the last min of he half. He tried to push the pace when he came back in the 2nd half (did a decent job) because he knows thats what they want, and they have another option if he doesn't do it.

If trey came in and out played frank, who's fault is that?

ES
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/15/2018  6:35 PM
Kater, 9 minutes. Jack, 13 minutes, LT 16 minutes. I like that
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
USA
1/15/2018  6:38 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
blkexec wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

The offense was getting stale in the 2nd qtr and he bench frank, burke sparked a little energy, and he went back to frank for defensive purposes in the last min of he half. He tried to push the pace when he came back in the 2nd half (did a decent job) because he knows thats what they want, and they have another option if he doesn't do it.

If trey came in and out played frank, who's fault is that?

If Trey struggled or had little impact and Grank still had a good game I suppose some would be less apt to give credit to Burke’s presence. Frank has to play well and he’s proven to be SELF MOTIVATED. I choose to give Frank credit for his own performance and blame when he plays poorly. I also give Jeff some blame for Frank’s struggles when he calls for ISO Post Ups too much which he DID NOT do today. Jeff let them play more freely and I think that helped Frank more than Burke’s presence along with the opponent being the Nets!

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/15/2018  6:47 PM
Last play Frank makes from his first time on the floor, he coughs up the ball. Burke comes in, plays well. The next time Frank is subbed in has his strongest take to the rim as a Knick, and his best all around game to boot.

Anyone who tries to sell the notion that Burke coming in and playing well had no impact on Frank's play just hates to be wrong, really hates it. Even Baker had his most aggressive game of the season. But we're supposed to believe that its all a coincidence. Please.

KP is sharing the rock more with every game. Hope he keeps it up. Is only hitting the floor now when he gets a call from the refs. Big improvement.

nixluva
USA
1/15/2018  6:56 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Last play Frank makes from his first time on the floor, he coughs up the ball. Burke comes in, plays well. The next time Frank is subbed in has his strongest take to the rim as a Knick, and his best all around game to boot.

Anyone who tries to sell the notion that Burke coming in and playing well had no impact on Frank's play just hates to be wrong, really hates it. Even Baker had his most aggressive game of the season. But we're supposed to believe that its all a coincidence. Please.

KP is sharing the rock more with every game. Hope he keeps it up. Is only hitting the floor now when he gets a call from the refs. Big improvement.

SMH. It’s not about being right or wrong. Just a matter of making too much of things that can EASILY be circumstantial. But you guys go ahead and believe what makes you feel good.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/15/2018  7:10 PM
Good to see Frank played well today. I wouldn't put his play all on Burke's presence, but I do think he knows there's someone lurking for some minutes. Burkes can take jack's for sure.
GameThread: MLK Day game @ Brooklyn

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy