[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: @TWolves
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

1/12/2018  10:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2018  10:22 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Jack and LT playing starter minutes.

Frank playing less minutes; Willy playing 0 minutes.

I'm okay with losing, just not with vets.

These kids need to play in order to learn and grow. That's what a rebuild is supposed to be.

I disagree. Frank has been making it hard for the team to be competitive when he has been on the court recently. Willy has not earned minutes. Do you want the coach to emphasize defense and effort and earning minutes? Dotson is playing for the W's tonight.

All I know is that we've been losing a lot recently and losing with our vets playing heavy minutes. My point is if we're going to lose anyway, we might as well play and develop Frank/Willy/Dotson (the future of this team) rather than playing vets like Jack and LT who are not in our long term plans. These kids need to develop.

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/12/2018  10:22 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Towns outplaying KP

You surprised he has since he came into the league he is a much better player. Fisher screwed us

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

1/12/2018  10:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

These kids need to play in order to learn and grow. That's what a rebuild is supposed to be.

I disagree. Frank has been making it hard for the team to be competitive when he has been on the court recently. Willy has not earned minutes. Do you want the coach to emphasize defense and effort and earning minutes? Dotson is playing for the W's tonight.

Frank I agree with you
He is having many Casper nights

Willy I disagree - how about trying 5 straight games for him and seeing the results.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/12/2018  10:24 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Our pg situation is being EXPOSED, KP has been EXPOSED, and teams are eating it up

SHUT UP

oops, im sorry, can't handle the truth, or are you part of MSG Brass that suggest you shouldn't say anything negative about the team, or maybe your your just elated with our pg situation.

The Non athletic, mid range shooting, never getting to the line, cant shoot 3's, can't defend the 3, can't create off the dribble, can't run..Shht is embarrassing at times.

Reading your constant whining gets on my nerves. Truth is not a issue, bitching is.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/12/2018  10:28 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Frank I agree with you
He is having many Casper nights

Willy I disagree - how about trying 5 straight games for him and seeing the results.

Who sits? I don't think you can question Kanter or O'Quinn's work ethic. I also think KP needs a big with him late in the 4th for now.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/12/2018  10:30 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Our pg situation is being EXPOSED, KP has been EXPOSED, and teams are eating it up

SHUT UP

oops, im sorry, can't handle the truth, or are you part of MSG Brass that suggest you shouldn't say anything negative about the team, or maybe your your just elated with our pg situation.

The Non athletic, mid range shooting, never getting to the line, cant shoot 3's, can't defend the 3, can't create off the dribble, can't run..Shht is embarrassing at times.

Reading your constant whining gets on my nerves. Truth is not a issue, bitching is.

Glad you didn't question the criticisms. They are accurate. Glad Tim is back but not sure he can overcome some of the deficits on the team on his own.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/12/2018  10:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/12/2018  10:38 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

The disconcerting thing are the moments when Frank has a look, has the best shot available with the shot clock running out. And we get those "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" moments, where Frank does not want to take the shot.

I know some posters dont want to hear this, but the longer this goes on, the more likely it will not change enough to make Frank more than a bench player.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/12/2018  10:45 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The disconcerting thing are the moments when Frank has a look, has the best shot available with the shot clock running out. And we get those "one Mississippi, two Mississippi" moments, where Frank does not want to take the shot.

I know some posters dont want to hear this, but the longer this goes on, the more likely it will not change enough to make Frank more than a bench player.

the hope is that he makes the jump in his 2nd season instead of sophomore slump

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler

1/12/2018  10:46 PM
KP needs a PG with the clout to tell him to get his ass in the paint and get ready to work. Getting thrown to the pavement constantly might have something to do with it. Might be wearing on him. As others alluded to, KP should consider expanding his training staff, bring in some new perspectives on how to come back strong enough not to hit the dirt, every other trip down the floor.
MS
Member: #724
1/12/2018  10:49 PM
I thought Frank showed some promise early season, but he absolutely sucks. He isn’t aggressive, never looks to push the tempo, can’t get to the rim and has no jump shot. It’s frighting.

KP has been terrible for a good 20 games, his shot selection is atrocious and he’s costing the team out there with his rushed jumpers.

GustavBahler

1/12/2018  10:51 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

the hope is that he makes the jump in his 2nd season instead of sophomore slump

Understand that. Would like to see Frank finish the second half of the season noticeably more aggressive than the first half. Frank has been encouraged by his teammates and coaches to look for his shot more. Dont care if he misses most of them, as long as he stops hesitating.

Apparently Frank said that going against DSJ gave him new found confidence. Then we get two games where he is nowhere to be found.

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/12/2018  11:19 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

All I know is that we've been losing a lot recently and losing with our vets playing heavy minutes. My point is if we're going to lose anyway, we might as well play and develop Frank/Willy/Dotson (the future of this team) rather than playing vets like Jack and LT who are not in our long term plans. These kids need to develop.

Definately agree.. Especially down 18 with 3 minutes left. What purpose is playing Jack at that point?

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/12/2018  11:21 PM
MS wrote:I thought Frank showed some promise early season, but he absolutely sucks. He isn’t aggressive, never looks to push the tempo, can’t get to the rim and has no jump shot. It’s frighting.

KP has been terrible for a good 20 games, his shot selection is atrocious and he’s costing the team out there with his rushed jumpers.

Very scary about Frankie. Looks awful. Still he needs to play.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
1/13/2018  1:35 AM
WP76 wrote:It's awfully early to be hitting the "rookie wall" but Ntilikina is bringing absolutely nothing to this team right now. Until he stops sucking, perhaps we should give Baker (sigh) or Sessions more PT.

It’s actually right around the time when they usually hit the rookie wall.

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
1/13/2018  1:46 AM
I liked what I saw tonight. Totally different team with THJ. Much more offensive movement. Played a tough team, got boned by the zebras as usual, 1 Free throw in the 1st half?!?, and we were right with them. Definitely opens up our threes having THJ out there and improves our fast breaks. I think we’re gonna get it together these next few games. MN is stacked and we hung with them blow for blow until the 4th when our weird lineup blew it.
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/13/2018  3:52 AM
TPercy wrote:Frank are you braindead? Jesus Christ you suck.

It's almost like he's a rookie and rookies make mistakes!

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/13/2018  5:53 AM
Zebo13 wrote:I liked what I saw tonight. Totally different team with THJ. Much more offensive movement. Played a tough team, got boned by the zebras as usual, 1 Free throw in the 1st half?!?, and we were right with them. Definitely opens up our threes having THJ out there and improves our fast breaks. I think we’re gonna get it together these next few games. MN is stacked and we hung with them blow for blow until the 4th when our weird lineup blew it.

yeah that was a positive but the players that will be here long-term (KP and Frank) sucked donkey balls thats whats scaring me. Frank probably should go to the G-league and play 30 minutes

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
1/13/2018  8:45 AM
Can't reward awfulness. Some of the kids stink. It is what it is.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
1/13/2018  10:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/13/2018  10:23 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

SHUT UP

Just noticed Melo Should Go and MSG. Don't sweat him, he was part of the rabid anti melo contingent and the pro Phil club. KP AND Frank will eventually be fine but it hurts when Phil's guys struggle so much.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/13/2018  10:48 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

SHUT UP

Just noticed Melo Should Go and MSG. Don't sweat him, he was part of the rabid anti melo contingent and the pro Phil club. KP AND Frank will eventually be fine but it hurts when Phil's guys struggle so much.

Wow finally someone noticed the obvious acronym and it's one of the smartest people on the board!! How you been HeiHei? Ask yourself and your Phil hating Melissa fan club how you handled Phil speaking the truth about Melo????? I just told the idiot to shut the fukk up, but I am not going to troll him here on the forum for the next forty years.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
GameThread: @TWolves

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy