[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Chicago!
Author Thread
Zebo13
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6434
USA
1/11/2018  3:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/11/2018  3:59 AM
Why can’t these crooked refs seem to tell when a guy travels? It’s just too stupid and unwatchable. Also is there anything a Knick opponent can do to get a flagrant? They call everything flagrant on us and never our opponents. It’s insane. I don’t know why the NBA needs to alienate such a large fan base.

Yeah we lost and they made a million improbable 3’s but it’s really getting old and hard to watch when we get **** on by the officials so much.

Markannen made a bunch of 3’s, often contested, big deal. He sucked in every other imaginable part of the game. Horrible traveled to lose the game with a jumping 4 step pirouette. Of course it went uncalled and they got a 3 to seal it after we basically stopped defending since the play shoulda been over. Of course KP gets called for a travel when it clearly was just a pump fake. They’re getting strange and creative with how they want to rape us. That Mavs game was the most insane thing, this was at home but they still found ways to bone us. Not sure if I can really get down with League Pass and wanting to watch this much Knicks ball when there’s this much stupid sh!t on a nightly basis.

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/11/2018  5:39 AM
90sKnicks wrote:Another game where Porzingis will get praise for 10 overtime points but he really let us down. He's not progressing and his forced 3 point attempt in the first OT when were up 3 points and had a 5 on 4 was maddening. And he guarded Markannen most of the game and let him score 30+ points.

Jarrett Jack played well and a triple double, Beasley played well (except in OT) and yet we lose to the stinking Bulls at home. So pathetic

Yeah WTF was that, we don't try to run any clock we get 2 there the game is over.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
blkexec
Member: #748
1/11/2018  7:43 AM
knicks1248 wrote:5 fast break points for the game, double fckng OT

Just highlights our weakness......Not enough fast break players on the roster or at the point. If Burke is that guy will Horny have enough balls to play the most effective PG rotation which could be split between Burke and Jack. Let Frank play the 2 so he can work on his scoring abilities. Burke is a fast break PG who will help THJ and Lee get easy transition buckets.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/11/2018  8:41 AM
knicks1248 wrote:5 fast break points for the game, double fckng OT

definitely need a pushing guard. we saw it in the dallas game. i agree with whoever posted about burke and THJr that would be a fast lineup at guard position. But i dont think burke is going to get play at jack's or frank's expense right now...hence the no-signing yet.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/11/2018  8:58 AM
Takes some real work to lose to the Bulls three times.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/11/2018  9:57 AM
KP has a lot of work to do on getting stronger in the offseason. While no one expects KP to come back looking like a Marvel Superhero, another incremental improvement in conditioning isnt enough. Cant hear about being tired next season.

Its a friendly joke that they chant "MVP" to Beas at the Garden, but he is playing off the bench like
MVP (finalist) Melo from a few years back. Definitely in the running for 6th man of the year.

Nice to see Baker early on in the game taking it to the rim. Both Baker and Frank have to develop the attitude when it comes to scoring "why not me?"

Jack had a great game, cant fault him for the last play.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/11/2018  10:20 AM
GustavBahler wrote:KP has a lot of work to do on getting stronger in the offseason. While no one expects KP to come back looking like a Marvel Superhero, another incremental improvement in conditioning isnt enough. Cant hear about being tired next season.

Its a friendly joke that they chant "MVP" to Beas at the Garden, but he is playing off the bench like
MVP (finalist) Melo from a few years back. Definitely in the running for 6th man of the year.

Nice to see Baker early on in the game taking it to the rim. Both Baker and Frank have to develop the attitude when it comes to scoring "why not me?"

Jack had a great game, cant fault him for the last play.

I think his checklist should be...
1. Strength Training
2. Stamina Training
3. Hook shot
4. Posting and dribbling with back to basket until 4 ft away from rim
5. Passing quickly and accurately on double teams
6. Spot up shooting from anywhere on the floor without dribbling (He turns it over due to steals from defender/help defender. I think there's too much air space between A. his palms and the floor. B. his palms with arm down and apex of his shot....there's too much opportunity for the ball to be poked away etc by the defender while he tries to raise for a shot)
7. When a defender bodies him up one-on-one, ability to simply jump up and shoot without having shot affected (related to #1)
8. Watching film to get a nose for rebounding like Kanter (related to #1 and #2)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Chicago!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy