[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The 2018 Tank/Draft Thread
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
6/20/2018  6:04 PM
I don't think it'll happen, but if it did are we sure Bamba is better than Jackson? (the griz will only trade down if the hawks take Doncic)
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/20/2018  9:41 PM
fyi...
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/20/2018  10:08 PM
Lakers got the 39th pick in the draft for cash and a 2019 second rounder.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/21/2018  9:09 AM
Cartman718 wrote:fyi...

kporzee is KPs account. (edit: oh...that's Janis' account)

PURE KNICKS LOVE
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/21/2018  9:45 AM
Andrew wrote:

KP's brother is channeling his inner LaVar Ball -- turning into a real a-hole

(5)(5)
Chandler

6/21/2018  9:53 AM
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:INTERESTING!

And to add:

I can totally see this happening. Grizz think they can win now and have 20+million tied behind their back w Parson's being perpetually injured etc. I read accounts that they still want a high pick

My fingers are crossed that something like our 9 and C.Lee or THJ could be enough. C.Lee is a contributor/pro and adds 3 point shooting if nothing else. THJ is another angle if they want someone younger. Grizz can end up with someone like Mikal and Lee who can each contribute now. there's news that Bamba doesn't want Grizz and heard something that JJJ doesn't either. Regardless, are either of those win-now

At 4 we will have more options plus that's our lucky slot!!

Having said that, if the Grizz are committed to win now and not insisting on a pick, I could envision them doing something like Parsons and 4 for a 20+ mill player who contributes bigger. Maybe someone like H.Barnes and Dallas would have 4 and 5

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/21/2018  9:55 AM
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Keep in mind his brother is an agent who is probably trying to build up contacts around the league. The NBA is a fraternity. I don't see why this stuff is such a big deal.

Chandler

6/21/2018  9:59 AM
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Keep in mind his brother is an agent who is probably trying to build up contacts around the league. The NBA is a fraternity. I don't see why this stuff is such a big deal.

His brother will never -- as in ever ever -- get another client on merits. Perhaps KP will have enough clout some day to help his brother out further, and if that happens so be it.

but he's in way, way over his head. What is the benefit of such a stupid Tweet other than to antagonize? Do you think it helps his brother's contract situation (news flash KP will get whatever he asks for anyway so it's just a matter of from whom), or do you think it risks KP being shipped to Phoenix or Sacramento

The guy is a clown

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/21/2018  10:48 AM
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

His brother will never -- as in ever ever -- get another client on merits. Perhaps KP will have enough clout some day to help his brother out further, and if that happens so be it.

but he's in way, way over his head. What is the benefit of such a stupid Tweet other than to antagonize? Do you think it helps his brother's contract situation (news flash KP will get whatever he asks for anyway so it's just a matter of from whom), or do you think it risks KP being shipped to Phoenix or Sacramento

The guy is a clown

I agree about him being over his head, but all he did was like a picture. I never understand the reactions to this type of stuff. I guess it’s just the social media era.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/21/2018  11:02 AM
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The guy is a clown

I agree about him being over his head, but all he did was like a picture. I never understand the reactions to this type of stuff. I guess it’s just the social media era.

same

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
6/21/2018  11:12 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/21/2018  11:19 AM
Anyone have access to espn's last mock? I read they have the spurs interested in Lonnie Walker (who the Knicks are also interested in. I think it also has us taking Knox. Also have SGA going to magic, which would explain his secrecy - that's the highest spot he could have hoped of going.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/21/2018  11:31 AM
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The guy is a clown

same

the guy is probably liking every pic while he scrolls through his feed during his morning turd. Its so silly.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
smackeddog
6/21/2018  11:37 AM
Alright people, whats your final prediction for who we take and why? Also who do you want us to take?

I think we'll take Sexton, mainly due to his low key workouts and complete lack of acknowledgement from the Knicks following his workout. Think they'll sell it on his attitude and fire and ability to get to the hoop.

I would like us to draft Knox, I'm in a gambling mood! However all the hype his side have been pumping out leads me to believe we're not taking him.

Would love us to land another first rounder and draft Walker.

Chandler

6/21/2018  11:37 AM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The guy is a clown

same

the guy is probably liking every pic while he scrolls through his feed during his morning turd. Its so silly.

You can choose to give him the benefit of the doubt. I remember him as the guy advising KP to blow off Phil and make a point of it by going for a bike ride; then to make a point of radio silence.

(5)(5)
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
6/21/2018  11:40 AM
smackeddog wrote:Alright people, whats your final prediction for who we take and why? Also who do you want us to take?

I think we'll take Sexton, mainly due to his low key workouts and complete lack of acknowledgement from the Knicks following his workout. Think they'll sell it on his attitude and fire and ability to get to the hoop.

I would like us to draft Knox, I'm in a gambling mood! However all the hype his side have been pumping out leads me to believe we're not taking him.

Thats how GM's get fired, by gambling

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/21/2018  11:50 AM
Chandler wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The guy is a clown

same

You can choose to give him the benefit of the doubt. I remember him as the guy advising KP to blow off Phil and make a point of it by going for a bike ride; then to make a point of radio silence.

sure... but in hindsight were those bad things? His job isnt to look out for the Knicks, its to look out for KP. Sure seems like the Knicks and KP are in a better spot since no? KP seems much happier with Fiz, etc
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
smackeddog
6/21/2018  11:51 AM
BigRedDog wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Alright people, whats your final prediction for who we take and why? Also who do you want us to take?

Thats how GM's get fired, by gambling

Fortunately the Knicks can't fire me!

Chandler

6/21/2018  11:52 AM

if we can move up to 4, Bamba. long and fast and smart for the win!
if we can't, SGA -- probably because i know so little about him and thus don't have anything specific to be scared about (whereas most of the other candidates scare me for one reason or another)

(5)(5)
smackeddog
6/21/2018  11:58 AM
Chandler wrote:

if we can move up to 4, Bamba. long and fast and smart for the win!
if we can't, SGA -- probably because i know so little about him and thus don't have anything specific to be scared about (whereas most of the other candidates scare me for one reason or another)

I think espn's last mock has SGA going to magic--some high up, secret team seems to have given him promise ages ago so maybe it is them

Chandler

6/21/2018  12:02 PM
fishmike wrote:
Chandler wrote:
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

The guy is a clown

same

sure... but in hindsight were those bad things? His job isnt to look out for the Knicks, its to look out for KP. Sure seems like the Knicks and KP are in a better spot since no? KP seems much happier with Fiz, etc

I'd say KP is worse off with Lavarr-lite. his brother antagonizing his current team (twice now if this counts), how is that smart? Does KP want to become the next coach- or GM-killer, prima donna? Do that **** behind closed doors or better yet don't do it at all

Fortunately KP seems much smarter than his brother

(5)(5)
The 2018 Tank/Draft Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy