[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is weird to say but Mike Beasley is the best player on the team right now
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/3/2018  2:35 PM
thread is trash. A good stretch of games does not make you the best anything. Unless your Briggs, than it does.

Lets make a point of this.

Briggs... do you spend money to retain your BEST player? Or do you do whatever it takes to sign Isiah Thomas?

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/3/2018  3:01 PM
fishmike wrote:thread is trash. A good stretch of games does not make you the best anything. Unless your Briggs, than it does.

Briggs... do you spend money to retain your BEST player? Or do you do whatever it takes to sign Isiah Thomas?

The guy on the team who is playing th beet basketball the last ten games is Mike Beasley---there is no doubt about it. I dont care about money this that--no one has played better. Right now hes the best player on the team. We have a 7-3 guy who seems to want to play like Carmelo but hes no where near as good as Melo. Maybe he needs some changes--like Noah at C and a mandate to pass the ball at times. Im not sure but that is the deal.

RIP Crushalot😞
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/3/2018  3:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2018  3:51 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:We certainly treat Beasley like he's a valuable star on the team
I don't like his ISO heavy game at all.
He holds the ball, he can't shoot and teams know he will drive

We should be trying to remove ourselves from being the type of team Beasley makes us look like but in reality seems we like it.

cmon now, he's been passing, rebounding, taking decent shots, and playing better defensive than he ever has. what is getting, 2 mill. He does have a few brain dead moments, but so does every single player on the roster.

ES
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/3/2018  4:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2018  4:15 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
fishmike wrote:thread is trash. A good stretch of games does not make you the best anything. Unless your Briggs, than it does.

The guy on the team who is playing th beet basketball the last ten games is Mike Beasley---there is no doubt about it. I dont care about money this that--no one has played better. Right now hes the best player on the team. We have a 7-3 guy who seems to want to play like Carmelo but hes no where near as good as Melo. Maybe he needs some changes--like Noah at C and a mandate to pass the ball at times. Im not sure but that is the deal.

Porzingis gets all of the attention, and Beasley gets none. If you say he has been playing the best offensively for a short stretch, fine, but it's not comparing apples to apples and it's not taking into account anything other than putting the ball in the basket. Beasley is doing most of his work against 2nd units without double teams or defensive schemes. You can tell teams are somewhat content letting Beasley get his 18 points off the bench as long as they are making it tough for Porzingis. Saying he's the best player on our team taking everything into account is just idiotic.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/3/2018  4:15 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
martin wrote:suddenly I feel a bit dumber for reading this

Briggs just makes threads based on what a player does that specific game and proclaims some extreme rationale about them. I have gotten used to it over the years.

No its the truth--no one has been better than Beasley over the last ten games. Its stupid to argue--hes been the best--give him credit.

Why would you form any kind of serious judgement from 10 games? That's one eighth of one season.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/3/2018  5:06 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Briggs just makes threads based on what a player does that specific game and proclaims some extreme rationale about them. I have gotten used to it over the years.

No its the truth--no one has been better than Beasley over the last ten games. Its stupid to argue--hes been the best--give him credit.

Why would you form any kind of serious judgement from 10 games? That's one eighth of one season.

Franks Williams was the future of the Knicks!

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
BRIGGS
1/3/2018  6:22 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Right now Beasley is our best player--the data and our eyes off the last ten games shows it. Two years ago Carmelo was our best player. Right now Beasley

RIP Crushalot😞
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
1/3/2018  8:16 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Right now Beasley is our best player--the data and our eyes off the last ten games shows it. Two years ago Carmelo was our best player. Right now Beasley

He definitely is not our best player right now. He has been our best scorer for a handful of games with the attention being on our actual best players. Don't make it more than it is. He's a great offensive player for 20 mpg, exactly what we need.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/4/2018  7:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/4/2018  7:07 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

You didn't answer my question. You just repeated what you said before. I'm not that interested in who's been the best player in the last 10 games because it's only 10 games. And let's not bring Melo unto this.
bernard
Member: #475
1/4/2018  11:42 AM
Addressing the question on your ridiculous terms: Lee has been better than Beasley the last 10 games. Beasley does 1 thing well -- 1 on 1 basketball. He does lots of things very poorly -- defense, ball security, hustle. He's been playing well the last stretch, so his 1 on 1 game has been elite and the rest of his game has been only bad, rather than atrocious. Still, even during this stretch, a solid two-way player like Lee has been much more valuable to the team.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/5/2018  12:13 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

egg-zactly. so in essence, we can agree with this thread's title...."best player on the team RIGHT NOW" and what is that worth...nothing. so worth of this thread...nothing. briggs...do you get high?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/5/2018  3:16 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

You didn't answer my question. You just repeated what you said before. I'm not that interested in who's been the best player in the last 10 games because it's only 10 games. And let's not bring Melo unto this.

BWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Let the veiled KPHate continue. Apparently Unicorns don't run more than a third of the track well by themselves.

We talkin bout Beasely? Michael Effin Beasely? Get high, BRIGGS, Get high indeed.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
1/5/2018  3:29 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

10 games is a pretty big sample size. Usually it just takes 2-3 for Briggs to realize he's seeing an all star in the making no ifs ands or butts. Anthony Randolph! The next Kevin Garnett! Book it!!!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
1/5/2018  10:37 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

BWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Let the veiled KPHate continue. Apparently Unicorns don't run more than a third of the track well by themselves.

We talkin bout Beasely? Michael Effin Beasely? Get high, BRIGGS, Get high indeed.

Beasley is the best Knick-- should get 35 min

RIP Crushalot😞
This is weird to say but Mike Beasley is the best player on the team right now

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy