[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Healthy Noah
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

1/3/2018  11:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/3/2018  11:11 AM
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Wow. One game where he comes in and he does not make a fool of himself and he is comeback player of the year on here?

So far we have paid $6M per FG for him this year. Let's see how he can add less value.

you need to take off your anti-Phil glasses for 2 minutes. Read the thread again. The guy is saying *IF* Noah is healthy his skill set is a great compliment to this current team. Thats it.

Noah is dead weight buried behind Kanter and KOQ and those guys have earned their minutes and continue to. We wont see value from Noah until a trade or someone gets hurt.

When did I comment on him.being a Phil free agent? That's your thing cuz you will defend the old man till the end. This was all about how terrible Noah is and has been here. I commented that he has scored 3 FG this year. Am I off? Let me know if I need to point out his lack production for his entire stint here. For me, anyone still defending this signing has no credibility.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/3/2018  4:31 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Wow. One game where he comes in and he does not make a fool of himself and he is comeback player of the year on here?

So far we have paid $6M per FG for him this year. Let's see how he can add less value.

you need to take off your anti-Phil glasses for 2 minutes. Read the thread again. The guy is saying *IF* Noah is healthy his skill set is a great compliment to this current team. Thats it.

Noah is dead weight buried behind Kanter and KOQ and those guys have earned their minutes and continue to. We wont see value from Noah until a trade or someone gets hurt.

When did I comment on him.being a Phil free agent? That's your thing cuz you will defend the old man till the end. This was all about how terrible Noah is and has been here. I commented that he has scored 3 FG this year. Am I off? Let me know if I need to point out his lack production for his entire stint here. For me, anyone still defending this signing has no credibility.

No. What you said was "he's comeback player of the year on here" which is BS as nobody said that or anything close to it. I dont defend Phil at all ever, outside of saying he accomplished two things here... some good drafting and getting Dolan out of the picture. Phil was terrible and Noah was a bad signing. Everything else you pretending.

The point of this thread was how good Noah's skill set looked with this group.

From the orginal poster:

To me in skills in value in today's league

O'Quinn, Noah >>> Kanter

you seemed to read this is as "bla bla bla Noah is great. Bla bla bla play Noah more."

Still enjoying watching OKC?

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/3/2018  5:03 PM
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
fishmike wrote:

No. What you said was "he's comeback player of the year on here" which is BS as nobody said that or anything close to it. I dont defend Phil at all ever, outside of saying he accomplished two things here... some good drafting and getting Dolan out of the picture. Phil was terrible and Noah was a bad signing. Everything else you pretending.

The point of this thread was how good Noah's skill set looked with this group.

From the orginal poster:

To me in skills in value in today's league

O'Quinn, Noah >>> Kanter

you seemed to read this is as "bla bla bla Noah is great. Bla bla bla play Noah more."

Still enjoying watching OKC?

The op wants Kanter gone and wants Willy to get minutes. He came out hard on Kanter the day after 30/20 game. There have been a variety of whatever it takes for the Knicks to move on from Kanter posts because Kanter fits with the core the team is building and plays too hard and too well for Willy to overtake him or even get minutes. Noah looked great but he hasn't logged 1700 minutes in 3 seasons. If Noah somehow can stay healthy and help the Knicks win it would be great. Jeff seems to be trying to work him back into the rotation a bit. I believe Noah himself said he could never be the player he was earlier this year. Noah is on the roster because of his contract. If there is any opportunity for the Knicks to move him they will.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Healthy Noah

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy