[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

do you really think frank has the ability to be a top 8 pg in this league
Author Thread
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
12/30/2017  3:14 PM
Frank will be fine. He will be an average to above average PG for years to come. That's exactly what we suspected when he got drafted. Anyone thinking he was going to have an impact like Wall, Curry or Paul is delusional. We have had absolute crap at the position for years. Why can't Frank not be a superstar and us fans be satisfied?
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/30/2017  3:42 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:Frank will be fine. He will be an average to above average PG for years to come. That's exactly what we suspected when he got drafted. Anyone thinking he was going to have an impact like Wall, Curry or Paul is delusional. We have had absolute crap at the position for years. Why can't Frank not be a superstar and us fans be satisfied?

Frank will be even more impactful on D if they can add an athletic 2 Way SF!!! He’s not here to be the #1 Scoring option. He’s here to play PG and help this TEAM WIN. That doesn’t mean he has to be an Elite scorer. He’s gonna score enough but his passing and D is where he will excel and have a great impact.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/30/2017  3:48 PM

I think frank has the ability to be the best defensive pg in the NBA and a top 3 defensive player in the league... the Kid is 19 and is already a nightmare to play against his arms can consume you . He has great court vision and a nice looking J. Will he be a top 8 scorer in this league, I don’t think so but at 19 I don’t know yet. Will he be the best defensive pg? probably, again at 19 so time will tell !So top 8 PG, it depends on how you value defense, court vision, and ultimate team players .

Since I value defense, yes frank can become a top pg in the nba

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/30/2017  8:25 PM
fitzfarm wrote:

I think frank has the ability to be the best defensive pg in the NBA and a top 3 defensive player in the league... the Kid is 19 and is already a nightmare to play against his arms can consume you . He has great court vision and a nice looking J. Will he be a top 8 scorer in this league, I don’t think so but at 19 I don’t know yet. Will he be the best defensive pg? probably, again at 19 so time will tell !So top 8 PG, it depends on how you value defense, court vision, and ultimate team players .

Since I value defense, yes frank can become a top pg in the nba

Thank you and well said. For people who refuse to see anything other than scoring as "value" Frank will never be good enough. That's their problem. Time to move on.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
do you really think frank has the ability to be a top 8 pg in this league

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy