[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KNICKS @ SPURS the french connection
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

12/28/2017  10:57 PM
At least frank played pretty well, Knicks need to just let him play 30 minutes a night the season is going to be over by the end of January anyway
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
12/28/2017  10:58 PM
FINAL
SAS 119 NYK 107
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/28/2017  11:00 PM
Jmpasq wrote:At least frank played pretty well, Knicks need to just let him play 30 minutes a night the season is going to be over by the end of January anyway

Sssh, they might hear you.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/29/2017  12:05 AM
Very pleased with how Frank looked tonight. He played loose and confident. Actually keeping his Dribble alive longer to create some good plays. It was good stuff.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/29/2017  1:39 AM
nixluva wrote:Very pleased with how Frank looked tonight. He played loose and confident. Actually keeping his Dribble alive longer to create some good plays. It was good stuff.
So a 19 year old instead of dominating got some open looks against a mid-30s defender and was able to make some plays. When in reality if he had not been tentative he could have done a whole lot more. I counted around a dozen open shots he passed up. If he’s not going to shoot it doesn’t bode well for the other guys because the defending team simply sags off him. He also missed some wide open shots because of the same
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
12/29/2017  2:34 AM
One of the top teams that is nearly unbeatable at home we hung in there for most of the game. I know it might sound silly but I’m liking what I’m seeing from our team and it’s growth and future. Can’t help but comment on the possession Kanter got hammered in the head twice iiii no call, followed by a nasty moving screen by Gasol and then they call a phantom foul on LT. I knew there was no way we were gonna pull this one out. Aldridge is a load and KP was struggling but he seemed to get the hang of defending him until they started letting Aldridge basically wrestle him violently with both arm around KP’s head and neck. Anyways, I see us fighting and playing hard, just he’s that extra push that chemistry and coaching can start to instill. Oh yeah, and THJ could sure help. Let’s go Knicks! If we can somehow hover around .500 through this road stretch I’d be pretty stoked. Gotta break through and win these road games!
Chandler
Member: #6197

12/29/2017  10:41 AM
I was happy with a number of things in the game despite the loss

remain perplexed at Baker's offense. He caught Noah's mental problem -- allergic to buckets.

also there were a number of possessions where even if Frank or Jack pushed it up there was no player movement. Yes players were happy enough to pass but they were standing around too much

Hornacek and Company should be able to create a great teaching video from this game because they could show the older, slower Spurs (without their best player) doing what the younger more athletic Knicks should be doing if they want to win

(5)(5)
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/29/2017  11:14 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:Very pleased with how Frank looked tonight. He played loose and confident. Actually keeping his Dribble alive longer to create some good plays. It was good stuff.
So a 19 year old instead of dominating got some open looks against a mid-30s defender and was able to make some plays. When in reality if he had not been tentative he could have done a whole lot more. I counted around a dozen open shots he passed up. If he's not going to shoot it doesn't bode well for the other guys because the defending team simply sags off him. He also missed some wide open shots because of the same

So we know that Frank is not LeBron at age 19... anything else or just complaining?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
reub
Member: #6227

12/29/2017  11:51 AM
McBuckets has turned into McNothing. He's using much too much caffeine, I think. Shoot more threes!
Lance Thomas is all effort and no results.
Jarret Jack makes molasses look fast. Except molasses plays better defense.
Ron Baker has to stop thinking he's a point guard. Just three and D, scrappy-doo!

Where's Willy? Where's Dotson? Where's Trey???

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
12/29/2017  12:31 PM
#1 Defense in the league and we scored pretty easily. Usually we don’t miss 10 layups and shoot 18% from 3. A lot of really good looks that just didn’t drop. Playing the right way, which is all I ask.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/30/2017  4:35 AM
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
So a 19 year old instead of dominating got some open looks against a mid-30s defender and was able to make some plays. When in reality if he had not been tentative he could have done a whole lot more. I counted around a dozen open shots he passed up. If he's not going to shoot it doesn't bode well for the other guys because the defending team simply sags off him. He also missed some wide open shots because of the same
So we know that Frank is not LeBron at age 19... anything else or just complaining?
Whoever said he’s Lebron? Please tell me where I insinuate that. But he’s going against a PG that is 35 years old. He should have been destroying Parker. Parker was faster than him and Frank’s defense on Parker was definitely sub-par.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
KNICKS @ SPURS the french connection

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy