[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Author Thread
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:26 PM
Q3 10:29
NYK 52 PHI 52
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:28 PM
Q3 10:04
NYK 52 PHI 52
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:30 PM
Q3 9:53
NYK 52 PHI 56
Cartman718
Posts: 26493
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:31 PM
Refsss come on
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:32 PM
Q3 9:01
NYK 55 PHI 60
Cartman718
Posts: 26493
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:33 PM
WTF KP missing 2 FTs??
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:34 PM
Q3 7:49
NYK 55 PHI 60
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25414
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

12/25/2017  1:35 PM
Missed free throws. But then he does THAT. REEJECTED
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:36 PM
Q3 7:06
NYK 58 PHI 62
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30571
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

12/25/2017  1:36 PM
Cartman718 wrote:WTF KP missing 2 FTs??
yeah i think he has missed 4 so far right?
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25414
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

12/25/2017  1:37 PM
They just said KP is like a steel curtain around the basket!
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30571
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

12/25/2017  1:37 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Missed free throws. But then he does THAT. REEJECTED
yeah he has made some big blocks today
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:38 PM
Q3 6:56
NYK 60 PHI 62
knicks1248
Posts: 37668
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
12/25/2017  1:38 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

Because Embid is their only big in the middle who's shooting anything?
Because KP went out and shortly after 2 min mark left in the 1st and didn't come back until mid 2nd quarter?
Because Kanter is our guy in the middle responsible for rebounding against the big and they are bringing KP out on the perimeter.

Do you watch the games or do you just look up stat and post BS? Merry Christmas by the way.

he just likes being negative

It's not being negative, stop babying the kid, there were games THJ out rebounded him..6 rebounds a night from a 7 3" athletic power forward, i don't care who's team he's on, that unacceptable..Those are career numbers (not just playing with kanter numbers)

He lives on the perimeter on both ends

ES
Cartman718
Posts: 26493
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:WTF KP missing 2 FTs??
yeah i think he has missed 4 so far right?

something tells me coach said so if your shot is not going are you going to the other things play defense etc and he responded and is more focused on that. but he really should take the time like Lee does and shoot his FTs right. you are an even bigger threat if you are hitting your FTs they wont know what to do with you.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26493
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

Because Embid is their only big in the middle who's shooting anything?
Because KP went out and shortly after 2 min mark left in the 1st and didn't come back until mid 2nd quarter?
Because Kanter is our guy in the middle responsible for rebounding against the big and they are bringing KP out on the perimeter.

Do you watch the games or do you just look up stat and post BS? Merry Christmas by the way.

he just likes being negative

It's not being negative, stop babying the kid, there were games THJ out rebounded him..6 rebounds a night from a 7 3" athletic power forward, i don't care who's team he's on, that unacceptable..Those are career numbers (not just playing with kanter numbers)

He lives on the perimeter on both ends

do you have his numbers from when Kanter is out of the game and when KP is playing center. If not, be quiet.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
12/25/2017  1:40 PM
Q3 6:37
NYK 60 PHI 62
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30571
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

12/25/2017  1:40 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:WTF KP missing 2 FTs??
yeah i think he has missed 4 so far right?

something tells me coach said so if your shot is not going are you going to the other things play defense etc and he responded and is more focused on that. but he really should take the time like Lee does and shoot his FTs right. you are an even bigger threat if you are hitting your FTs they wont know what to do with you.

yeah he has been great on defense. Having Kanter helps when KP is off on his scoring
Cartman718
Posts: 26493
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

12/25/2017  1:41 PM
definitely a flop there
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1
Posts: 30571
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

12/25/2017  1:41 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:KP so far making the right moves against the shorter defenders

why 1 rebound?

Because Embid is their only big in the middle who's shooting anything?
Because KP went out and shortly after 2 min mark left in the 1st and didn't come back until mid 2nd quarter?
Because Kanter is our guy in the middle responsible for rebounding against the big and they are bringing KP out on the perimeter.

Do you watch the games or do you just look up stat and post BS? Merry Christmas by the way.

he just likes being negative

It's not being negative, stop babying the kid, there were games THJ out rebounded him..6 rebounds a night from a 7 3" athletic power forward, i don't care who's team he's on, that unacceptable..Those are career numbers (not just playing with kanter numbers)

He lives on the perimeter on both ends

not true at all but ok
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.