[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Can the Knicks get Tyreke Evans?
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/22/2017  6:11 AM
He's making less than Baker... but he's playing really well. 18/5/4 46% fg, 40% 3pt

Dude can play 3 positions... he would bring that excess fire power we need to solidify our spot in the playoffs.

Sessions and Derm? Maybe for a second rounder straight up?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

12/22/2017  6:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/22/2017  6:46 AM
EnySpree wrote:He's making less than Baker... but he's playing really well. 18/5/4 46% fg, 40% 3pt

Dude can play 3 positions... he would bring that excess fire power we need to solidify our spot in the playoffs.

How can he only make 3 million a year thats insane, The problem is what do you do with him when Hardaway comes back.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/22/2017  6:49 AM
EnySpree wrote:He's making less than Baker... but he's playing really well. 18/5/4 46% fg, 40% 3pt

Sessions and Derm? Maybe for a second rounder straight I

I always thought Tyreke was a good player he would upgrade jacks position.

Maybe if Zebo is bought out at deadline if we are playing better on the road would be nice for the front court as well

RIP Crushalot😞
EnySpree

12/22/2017  6:54 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

How can he only make 3 million a year thats insane, The problem is what do you do with him when Hardaway comes back.

I guess cuz of injuries, but Memphis sucks. If they could get Willy or Derm and Sessions tge should be good with that.

Evans is really good. With Hardaway out he could start. When Hardaway comes back he could be a nice super sub for us at the 1,2,3 spots.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

12/22/2017  6:56 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

Sessions and Derm? Maybe for a second rounder straight up

Maybe if Zebo is bought out at deadline if we are playing better on the road would be nice for the front court as well

Would be nuts... getting zbo like that after we secure Tyreke would make the Knicks a scary team to face in the playoffs

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

12/22/2017  2:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/22/2017  2:20 PM

I'd like to make it known that i was saying we should sign this guy during the offseason. Yeah that's right i'm patting myself on the back...lol

He's pretty long to so he could probably play some SF as well.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/22/2017  2:32 PM
Injuries have derailed him. Knock on wood he was good for missing a good chunk of a season yr after yr. He has stepped up after Conley has gone down.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/22/2017  2:37 PM
Are we all finally off the Lance Stephanson bandwagon?
Tyreke injuries made him a bargain, not talent.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/22/2017  2:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/22/2017  2:56 PM
Nalod wrote:Are we all finally off the Lance Stephanson bandwagon?

Nalod-- I get the feeling you try to interject a lot without knowing what the heck u r talking about. Nope ty reek has been playing the best ball of his life-- he's a direct upgrade over jack and has played a good form if team basketballl with remarkable improvement on his 3. Last year I said Beasley was playing great basketball and that we should sign him as a free agent-- most people simply don't wAt h other teams or college. Tyreje would be an upgrade at pg.he would cost the Chicago 2
Tyreje doesn't need to take 20 shots here. He needs to take only ten and keep his tos to what they are now

I think he could give us 14-7-5 48% and a long defender

RIP Crushalot😞
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/22/2017  3:05 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

I like Tyreke, but I don't know if he's a PG. He's more of a versatile wing who can spot minutes at point. I wouldn't see him as an upgrade over Frank, but I would still like him. I would see him as a replacement for Lee in the starting lineup.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EnySpree

12/22/2017  3:49 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I like Tyreke, but I don't know if he's a PG. He's more of a versatile wing who can spot minutes at point. I wouldn't see him as an upgrade over Frank, but I would still like him. I would see him as a replacement for Lee in the starting lineup.

We don't need replacements... we just need more talent. When we are 100% we still need extra Talent. I like Derm but he's the guy I see losing out. We need an extra guy that I can contribute every night. Tyreke adds that dynamic.... his ball handling. Being able to get to the basket. That opens it up for everyone. Plus the guy can get 30 points at times... he can get 10 assists at times, he can get 10 rebs at times. We need that dynamic to compliment everything we're doing. Adding him well probably help us win on the road

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/22/2017  5:40 PM
Guys - we can't trade for every player in the NBA. This is what Frank and Ron are doing together

When Baker and Ntilikina are both on the court, New York ranks in the 96th percentile in defensive rating, the 97th percentile in defensive eFG%, and the 98th percentage in defensive turnover percentage.

Why in the blue hell would we change that?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
EnySpree

12/22/2017  6:36 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:Guys - we can't trade for every player in the NBA. This is what Frank and Ron are doing together

When Baker and Ntilikina are both on the court, New York ranks in the 96th percentile in defensive rating, the 97th percentile in defensive eFG%, and the 98th percentage in defensive turnover percentage.

Why in the blue hell would we change that?

Cuz they can't score. Their defense is so good that Kyrie still dropped 31 on them. I don't want to devalue them cuz I'm really not im just putting this obsession with meaningless stats to rest. We're not going to win a game by not scoring and only playing defense. Good offense always beats good defense more times than not. We do need their presence at times to get stops when we need to. By adding another skill player that doesn't eliminate the minutes Baker and Frank play. They keep their same roles.... but having the luxury of an extra skill guy, that takes us from where we are to legit playoff team.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/23/2017  1:21 PM
When are we going to discuss how Tyreke is helping his current team to wins? He got the perfect scenario to step into the starting lineup as a PG and.... after starting 7-4, Grizz are now 9-23.

I know it's not on one player and their coach got booted, but if yall are so hot and heavy about patting yourself on the back about a talented player who could lift the Knicks, how come he can't do it for his current team?

IMHO Knicks got a perfect short term solution at PG. His only duties are to be Jeff's extension on court, get offense organized, get KP ball where/when he needs it, groom Frank/Baker.

How does Tyreke do any of those? That's what you need to convince the Knicks front office of when trading for a player, that's what they consider and have considered.

Or do you just want a few more possible short term wins (and wins that he can't get his current team) at the very high cost of long term team development?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/23/2017  4:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/23/2017  4:28 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Nalod-- I get the feeling you try to interject a lot without knowing what the heck u r talking about. Nope ty reek has been playing the best ball of his life-- he's a direct upgrade over jack and has played a good form if team basketballl with remarkable improvement on his 3. Last year I said Beasley was playing great basketball and that we should sign him as a free agent-- most people simply don't wAt h other teams or college. Tyreje would be an upgrade at pg.he would cost the Chicago 2
Tyreje doesn't need to take 20 shots here. He needs to take only ten and keep his tos to what they are now

You input is voluminous. It is absurd to say "I was right about" because you speak about so many players.
Reality does not offer the type of opportunities you pretend are just there for the taking.
Tyreke is and has always been a great talent. Its his injuries. When not hurt, he is a very good player.
Your a genius. Beas played well last year. You said he'd help us. Who else is playing well and can help us. Heap them all on.
You do some good stuff, ENES was a good call. You are recognized for some. Is that why your here?
I don't spend my time throwing spaghetti to the wall then calling what sticks a Jackson Pollack masterpiece.
I talk team, system play. Not about my erections gotten from youtube videos of players you "discover".
I might be obnoxious but Im not delusional about my stature.
C'mon, telling KP to talk to dirk, thats amazing! Why not have KP call Wilt?

Welpee
Member: #6239

12/23/2017  5:20 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Why do you continue to act like Allen Crabbe doesn't exist?
EnySpree

12/23/2017  6:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/23/2017  7:01 PM
martin wrote:When are we going to discuss how Tyreke is helping his current team to wins? He got the perfect scenario to step into the starting lineup as a PG and.... after starting 7-4, Grizz are now 9-23.

I know it's not on one player and their coach got booted, but if yall are so hot and heavy about patting yourself on the back about a talented player who could lift the Knicks, how come he can't do it for his current team?

IMHO Knicks got a perfect short term solution at PG. His only duties are to be Jeff's extension on court, get offense organized, get KP ball where/when he needs it, groom Frank/Baker.

How does Tyreke do any of those? That's what you need to convince the Knicks front office of when trading for a player, that's what they consider and have considered.

Or do you just want a few more possible short term wins (and wins that he can't get his current team) at the very high cost of long term team development?

But I did do that. He would be a starter now until THJr comes back. Then he could back up all 3 perimeter positions.... baker and Frank wouldn't change roles.... I said all this

As far as Memphis goes... they are terrible. They still have Marc Gasol. Tyreke would come here to upgrade the talent. Does he have to be an all-star in order to trade for him?

Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
12/24/2017  6:39 AM
Evans is shooting particularly well from two and three point range. Dotson isn’t ready for prime time. TE is 28 ans in his prime. I agree to bring him on yet he’s gonna get minutes if they do. It will detract from Frank and Baker by definition. As we saw against Boston, the second unit is strong. Yet THJr will be back and then how to you
Distribute minutes. ?? If we move Lee $11 Million, he will be coveted by a contender. Sessions has minimal trade value. The trade rumors about Tyreke are well known in the league so the question isn’t so much how to use him but rather how to secure his services.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/24/2017  8:15 AM
newyorker4ever wrote:

I'd like to make it known that i was saying we should sign this guy during the offseason. Yeah that's right i'm patting myself on the back...lol

He got paid basically nothing, he would of been insane value
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
EnySpree

12/24/2017  9:18 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:

He got paid basically nothing, he would of been insane value

Thats the only reason I'm mentioning him. The Knicks gotta be careful with chemistry though. Can't give too much up. I think he could have a role here. We need that extra ball handler

Can the Knicks get Tyreke Evans?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy