[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Just for fun: Rookie re-draft so far...
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

12/24/2017  10:05 AM
As it stands now-
Tatum, Kuzma and Frank are my one, two and three.
Then, Markkanen, Ball and Fox.
The guys everyone was salivating about Josh Jackson and DSJr are going to fade fast

Coming in I was really high on Fox as being the best guard, but as of now I think Frank is going to be better.
Simmons wasn't in this draft but he would be the top of the list if he was. He and Frank may end up being the best multi position players out of this group.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/24/2017  10:17 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:As it stands now-
The guys everyone was salivating about Josh Jackson and DSJr are going to fade fast

Coming in I was really high on Fox as being the best guard, but as of now I think Frank is going to be better.
Simmons wasn't in this draft but he would be the top of the list if he was. He and Frank may end up being the best multi position players out of this group.

Mitchell has to be top 3 in my opinion. I haven't followed the rest of the league as closely this year but heard Jackson has picked up his game recently with Booker out. Smith was out for awhile but has looked like he will be a good player for a long time. Carlisle speaks highly of him which is huge. If you don't work and accept coaching you don't play for Carlisle.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/24/2017  12:20 PM
Westbrook complimented Mitchell after the game last night.
But even Mitchell was surprised to see Oklahoma City guard Russell Westbrook making his way toward him on Saturday night.

“Westbrook doesn’t really talk to anybody,” Mitchell said. “That kind of took me for a spin.”

The league’s reigning MVP spoke to Mitchell for a few seconds and then patted the back of the rookie’s head.

“I can’t say all of it,” Mitchell said of the conversation. “He did just say, ‘Keep going. Don’t stop.’ I think that’s been the biggest message I’ve got from guys around the league. It’s easy to be complacent and that’s my biggest fear. I don’t want to be the guy whose first few games out he does well and then just falls back. I want to continue to build.”

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/2017/12/24/thunder-stars-line-up-to-see-jazz-rookie-donovan-mitchell/
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
meloshouldgo

12/25/2017  12:46 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Mitchell has to be top 3 in my opinion. I haven't followed the rest of the league as closely this year but heard Jackson has picked up his game recently with Booker out. Smith was out for awhile but has looked like he will be a good player for a long time. Carlisle speaks highly of him which is huge. If you don't work and accept coaching you don't play for Carlisle.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Mitchell at all.

meloshouldgo

12/25/2017  1:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Mitchell at all.

Just for fun: Rookie re-draft so far...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.