[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps Porzingis: Celtics won’t fool me again
Author Thread
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
12/22/2017  6:33 AM
Kyrie Irving on Frank Ntilikina: “He’s a great on ball defender, man. Very long. Very active. Not afraid of the big moments. Just a developing young player. Can’t wait to play against him more times throughout this league.”
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/22/2017  10:33 AM
Gudris wrote:KP plays like girl today, i think he is not 100% healthy

He is just trying to get to his big contract. 7’3 and couldn’t even get a put back. The man has to stop issuing challenges that he can’t meet. This is a case of bulletin board material. He is lucky that Beasley bailed him out. Or everyone would have ripped him a new one.

There was this one play that bothered me a lot. everyone is come down the court and Knicks have the ball for some reason KP stops turns and demands the ball 10 feet from the basket. He could have Walt’s all the way to the basket because the defender continued towards the basket. KP could have easily gotten deeper position.

If he truly wants to be great he has to have humility.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/22/2017  10:58 AM
Vmart wrote:

He is just trying to get to his big contract. 7’3 and couldn’t even get a put back. The man has to stop issuing challenges that he can’t meet. This is a case of bulletin board material. He is lucky that Beasley bailed him out. Or everyone would have ripped him a new one.

There was this one play that bothered me a lot. everyone is come down the court and Knicks have the ball for some reason KP stops turns and demands the ball 10 feet from the basket. He could have Walt’s all the way to the basket because the defender continued towards the basket. KP could have easily gotten deeper position.

Thank you. Blame Cartman as well for doubting the power of the bulletin board. For shame!

Im surprised that someone like Porzingis, who has been pretty savvy when it comes to the ins and outs of American sports, American life, social media, still doesnt understand that its no different than talking trash.

Making great strides this season, hope KP, starts walking it like he talks it.

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/23/2017  11:58 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Thank you. Blame Cartman as well for doubting the power of the bulletin board. For shame!

Im surprised that someone like Porzingis, who has been pretty savvy when it comes to the ins and outs of American sports, American life, social media, still doesnt understand that its no different than talking trash.

Making great strides this season, hope KP, starts walking it like he talks it.

i dont think it was bulletin board material. i thought the boom visual when he first came back was more bulletin board. but i guess if that's what takes the boston team to lose and for beasley to play well, i'll take it.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Kristaps Porzingis: Celtics won’t fool me again

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy