[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hardaway vs. McDermott
Author Thread
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/21/2017  9:17 AM
Nalod wrote:Dougie vs. Holiday.

Which is better? About same money and roles they play.

Not even close. Doug is much better all around, from what I've seen.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/21/2017  9:38 AM
Panos wrote:

I know some were upset and thought Holiday was better than Hardaway “for the money”.
While no master plan, we got a better replacement for Holiday and a starting 2.
Knicks got this one right for a Change!!!

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/21/2017  11:23 AM
Nalod wrote:
Panos wrote:

I know some were upset and thought Holiday was better than Hardaway “for the money”.

Still not convinced. I would still prefer the cap space. The question wasn't Hardaway's worth, it was the need. We already had Lee along with Baker and Dotson. I think Holiday on a cheaper deal would have given us more flexibility. I always thought Hardaway's was a solid shooting guard, but I would've been more excited if he was two inches taller and could play SF.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/21/2017  11:33 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Panos wrote:

Still not convinced. I would still prefer the cap space. The question wasn't Hardaway's worth, it was the need. We already had Lee along with Baker and Dotson. I think Holiday on a cheaper deal would have given us more flexibility. I always thought Hardaway's was a solid shooting guard, but I would've been more excited if he was two inches taller and could play SF.

Hardaway is a 2 and is very much playing to his contract based on league metrics. He is also 25 and righted his career last year. We could pay for past performers and watch them decline or take a gamble and overpay to pull him away from incumbent on a player we think can still grow. I don't think anyone is "convinced" but after a rough start Tim's play has been very encouraging. He has been healthy most of his career but now might be learning that starters minutes are tough and he'll have to work hard to stay healthy. Its hopfully a teaching moment. I think he also has to learn when to delegate. All young promising players have to learn this and develop other skills. Encapsulate that and magnify is what might have been Derrik Roses undoing.

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/21/2017  1:31 PM
Nalod wrote:
Panos wrote:

I know some were upset and thought Holiday was better than Hardaway “for the money”
Holiday was a great backups SG. It’s not like he was starting for the Knicks anyway. I don’t care about his age... he’s a backup
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Hardaway vs. McDermott

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy