[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: "stand,cheer, and Say Hello, Beat OKC and welcome back MELO"!
Author Thread
Gudris
Posts: 20868
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/16/2017  11:26 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:KP is definitely out?

I think he is out, usually he posts pick on instagram on a game day morning with comment"game day'' , no picture today so far :/

AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 47585
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
12/16/2017  11:55 AM
Gudris wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:KP is definitely out?

I think he is out, usually he posts pick on instagram on a game day morning with comment"game day'' , no picture today so far :/

He's too busy doing other Instagram stuff

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
newyorknewyork
Posts: 28034
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
12/16/2017  12:04 PM
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:KP is definitely out?

I think he is out, usually he posts pick on instagram on a game day morning with comment"game day'' , no picture today so far :/

He's too busy doing other Instagram stuff

Yea

HofstraBBall
Posts: 22762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

12/16/2017  1:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2017  1:25 PM
Welpee wrote:I hope people at minimum show Melo some respect if not give him a warm welcome. You can gripe about his style of play but he didn't do anything while he was here worthy of booing him. No, he doesn't deserve a Ewing-like reception, but doesn't deserved to be jeered either.

Now I will say this, he doesn't deserve a video tribute either and I hope MSG isn't planning one.

Agreed. No video tribute. Unless he was retiring. Think it will be emotional for Melo as he really wanted it to work here and bring a chip. Think we can win this though. Westbrook has been chucking all year and all they have in team chemistry is Iso ball. Melo was shooting like 70% last night with 20 points at the half (First time in a long time) only to not get the ball much in second half and watch westbrook freeze him out for most of it. Think Melo is seeing first hand the problems with not involving other team mates on offense. I predict Knicks by 14. OKC may be out of gas after last nights game.

Think we have a very good team right now. This may be the best all around team since the Ewing days. We just have so many guys that are playing at a high Pro level. Hitting the open man, hitting open shots and defending. Good to see. It is also a good sign that we continue to play well with KP and Timmy out. Makes those role players get more comfortable and more reps.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
HofstraBBall
Posts: 22762
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

12/16/2017  1:24 PM
FYI. Good to see NBA TV showing Knicks a little love with game replays leading up to the OKC game. Chicago 2012 on now.
fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
BigRedDog
Posts: 21901
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 1/23/2004
Member: #569
12/16/2017  1:53 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Welpee wrote:I hope people at minimum show Melo some respect if not give him a warm welcome. You can gripe about his style of play but he didn't do anything while he was here worthy of booing him. No, he doesn't deserve a Ewing-like reception, but doesn't deserved to be jeered either.

Now I will say this, he doesn't deserve a video tribute either and I hope MSG isn't planning one.

Agreed. No video tribute. Unless he was retiring. Think it will be emotional for Melo as he really wanted it to work here and bring a chip. Think we can win this though. Westbrook has been chucking all year and all they have in team chemistry is Iso ball. Melo was shooting like 70% last night with 20 points at the half (First time in a long time) only to not get the ball much in second half and watch westbrook freeze him out for most of it. Think Melo is seeing first hand the problems with not involving other team mates on offense. I predict Knicks by 14. OKC may be out of gas after last nights game.

Think we have a very good team right now. This may be the best all around team since the Ewing days. We just have so many guys that are playing at a high Pro level. Hitting the open man, hitting open shots and defending. Good to see. It is also a good sign that we continue to play well with KP and Timmy out. Makes those role players get more comfortable and more reps.

I am going to the game tonight. MSG is going to do a video tribute. Melo deserves one. He came here when no one else wanted to. It wasn't perfect but Melo gave us a lot of highlights,. Again its the players/ talent that we never surrounded him with. He embraced NY as home, he loved the city.We owe him some respect.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Vmart
Posts: 30734
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/23/2002
Member: #247
USA
12/16/2017  2:46 PM
Video tribute. Are you guys out of your mind. Just announce his name and move on. Save the tributes for winners and players that have done great things with the organization. You just can’t be giving every Tom, Dick and Harry a freaking video tribute.
CrushAlot
Posts: 57060
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
12/16/2017  2:57 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Welpee wrote:I hope people at minimum show Melo some respect if not give him a warm welcome. You can gripe about his style of play but he didn't do anything while he was here worthy of booing him. No, he doesn't deserve a Ewing-like reception, but doesn't deserved to be jeered either.

Now I will say this, he doesn't deserve a video tribute either and I hope MSG isn't planning one.

Agreed. No video tribute. Unless he was retiring. Think it will be emotional for Melo as he really wanted it to work here and bring a chip. Think we can win this though. Westbrook has been chucking all year and all they have in team chemistry is Iso ball. Melo was shooting like 70% last night with 20 points at the half (First time in a long time) only to not get the ball much in second half and watch westbrook freeze him out for most of it. Think Melo is seeing first hand the problems with not involving other team mates on offense. I predict Knicks by 14. OKC may be out of gas after last nights game.

Think we have a very good team right now. This may be the best all around team since the Ewing days. We just have so many guys that are playing at a high Pro level. Hitting the open man, hitting open shots and defending. Good to see. It is also a good sign that we continue to play well with KP and Timmy out. Makes those role players get more comfortable and more reps.

I am going to the game tonight. MSG is going to do a video tribute. Melo deserves one. He came here when no one else wanted to. It wasn't perfect but Melo gave us a lot of highlights,. Again its the players/ talent that we never surrounded him with. He embraced NY as home, he loved the city.We owe him some respect.

That is a great game to go to. Agree about the tribute.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Posts: 57060
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
12/16/2017  4:53 PM
Adams is out tonight. Concussion protocol. Hopefully this helps Kanter.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
Gudris
Posts: 20868
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/16/2017  5:03 PM
KP posted he is at Garden, hope he plays
Gudris
Posts: 20868
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/16/2017  6:03 PM
Gudris
Posts: 20868
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/16/2017  6:05 PM
Gudris
Posts: 20868
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/12/2015
Member: #6213

12/16/2017  6:29 PM
Zebo13
Posts: 20376
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/31/2017
Member: #6434
USA
12/16/2017  7:14 PM
Well Adams out means Kanter can flourish hopefully. He struggled against him opening night.
knicks1248
Posts: 37627
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
12/16/2017  7:31 PM
Vmart wrote:Video tribute. Are you guys out of your mind. Just announce his name and move on. Save the tributes for winners and players that have done great things with the organization. You just can’t be giving every Tom, Dick and Harry a freaking video tribute.

Even ATL gave THJ a little tribute, do you only remember the phil yrs with melo..Think about the 11 yrs before melo

ES
ScoreBot
12/16/2017  7:44 PM
Q1 11:10
NYK 2 OKC 3
ScoreBot
12/16/2017  7:46 PM
Q1 9:36
NYK 8 OKC 5
ScoreBot
12/16/2017  7:48 PM
Q1 7:28
NYK 10 OKC 12
ScoreBot
12/16/2017  7:50 PM
Q1 6:17
NYK 13 OKC 16
ScoreBot
12/16/2017  7:54 PM
Q1 5:54
NYK 13 OKC 18
Game Thread: "stand,cheer, and Say Hello, Beat OKC and welcome back MELO"!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.