[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Smoking meat, craft beer, home brew thread
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/21/2019  9:39 AM
CrushAlot wrote:McEwan's Scotch Ale is being imported again. They have it at Beers of the World in Henrietta, This is a classic. Hasn't been imported for at least 5 years. My wife is an immigrant from Scotland. It is a family favorite.

Wow nice

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/15/2019  8:41 PM
Just kegged a Two Heart clone made from a kit. I brewed it and got very busy. May have left it in the secondary too long but hoping it is good. Thirteen days until summer break.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
USA
6/18/2019  11:42 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Just kegged a Two Heart clone made from a kit. I brewed it and got very busy. May have left it in the secondary too long but hoping it is good. Thirteen days until summer break.

damn dude your school gets out late.

Get to Other Half yet?

CrushAlot
USA
6/19/2019  7:58 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Just kegged a Two Heart clone made from a kit. I brewed it and got very busy. May have left it in the secondary too long but hoping it is good. Thirteen days until summer break.

damn dude your school gets out late.

Get to Other Half yet?

I haven’t and I was just in Bloomfield two weeks ago. I will get there soon.
CrushAlot
USA
8/27/2019  12:10 AM
End of an era in Honeoye Falls. Stopped by CBs today and it was 40% off everything. They were the first micro in the Rochester area. They did some really cool things when they first opened up. Tastings were free. They gave home brewers yeast slurries. I still perfer a tasting card to a flight. When they opened the only micro in upstate ny that came close to them was Middle Ages. They contract brewed Three Heads for years. Closing their doors on 9/1.
martin
USA
8/27/2019  9:46 AM
CrushAlot wrote:End of an era in Honeoye Falls. Stopped by CBs today and it was 40% off everything. They were the first micro in the Rochester area. They did some really cool things when they first opened up. Tastings were free. They gave home brewers yeast slurries. I still perfer a tasting card to a flight. When they opened the only micro in upstate ny that came close to them was Middle Ages. They contract brewed Three Heads for years. Closing their doors on 9/1.

yeah, sad.

What is a tasting card?

CrushAlot
USA
8/27/2019  11:19 AM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:End of an era in Honeoye Falls. Stopped by CBs today and it was 40% off everything. They were the first micro in the Rochester area. They did some really cool things when they first opened up. Tastings were free. They gave home brewers yeast slurries. I still perfer a tasting card to a flight. When they opened the only micro in upstate ny that came close to them was Middle Ages. They contract brewed Three Heads for years. Closing their doors on 9/1.

yeah, sad.

What is a tasting card?

It is a card that you buy that lets you try six samples. Once it is complete you can turn it in and get two dollars off a growler fill.
Smoking meat, craft beer, home brew thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy