Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

12/9/2017  3:10 PM
izybx wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
izybx wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Only thing we need is for justice to be served.... these cops just get to go back to work. That's not cool. At my job I can get fired for simply taking out my cell phone to check the time. Cops have a better chance getting suspended for that same infraction that killing someone in Cold blood

Just the handful you know about. Dozens and dozens of cops are fired every year in NYPD alone. These are in the media because they are controversial

He is calling for justice, what relevance does the number of cops being fired in NYPD has to that?
They could fire their entire workforce, does that mean innocent people being murdered by cops should no longer get justice?

In the end of the day situations like this come down to judgement calls that are made in a split second. Have you ever had to make one? No, so before you jump up and down on your soapbox to show how good of a person you are try to see both perspectives.

cops have the right to use deadly physical force in situations where they believe the potential for someone to receive a serious physical injury or death is present. An call of an armed man that leads to him suddenly reaching for his waistband puts a cop in a tough spot. What is he doing? Is he going for a gun? Is he pulling up his shorts? The wrong decision could lead to you getting killed, or it could lead to you being thrown to the mob. Have you seen videos where cops are suddenly shot to death in the blink of an eye? Where you might watch for your amusement a cop sees a situation that could potentially happen to him. It's a dangerous job, and people you deal with want to kill you. So reconcile that with your wokeness

This has something to do with what I asked?
You justify the police shooting someone who was completely unarmed, non threatening, in full compliance because of what you have seen on videos of violence against police? No wonder this country is straight up fukked. It's a dangerous job for police in ALL countries, but they don't shoot people to death Everytime they move their hands.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Member: #6213

12/9/2017  3:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2017  3:27 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
izybx wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
izybx wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Only thing we need is for justice to be served.... these cops just get to go back to work. That's not cool. At my job I can get fired for simply taking out my cell phone to check the time. Cops have a better chance getting suspended for that same infraction that killing someone in Cold blood

Just the handful you know about. Dozens and dozens of cops are fired every year in NYPD alone. These are in the media because they are controversial

He is calling for justice, what relevance does the number of cops being fired in NYPD has to that?
They could fire their entire workforce, does that mean innocent people being murdered by cops should no longer get justice?

In the end of the day situations like this come down to judgement calls that are made in a split second. Have you ever had to make one? No, so before you jump up and down on your soapbox to show how good of a person you are try to see both perspectives.

cops have the right to use deadly physical force in situations where they believe the potential for someone to receive a serious physical injury or death is present. An call of an armed man that leads to him suddenly reaching for his waistband puts a cop in a tough spot. What is he doing? Is he going for a gun? Is he pulling up his shorts? The wrong decision could lead to you getting killed, or it could lead to you being thrown to the mob. Have you seen videos where cops are suddenly shot to death in the blink of an eye? Where you might watch for your amusement a cop sees a situation that could potentially happen to him. It's a dangerous job, and people you deal with want to kill you. So reconcile that with your wokeness

You justify the police shooting someone who was completely unarmed, non threatening, in full compliance because of what you have seen on videos of violence against police? No wonder this country is straight up fukked. It's a dangerous job for police in ALL countries, but they don't shoot people to death Everytime they move their hands.

No its not, there was a research that usa cops have 100x more stress level than cops in europe, regular cops in europe dont even have a guns, because nobody have a guns and maybe there is a couple shootings per year.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/9/2017  3:26 PM
This is sickening, but also quite shocking they could find 12 jurors that was actually say 'not guilty".
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

12/9/2017  3:33 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/swedish-cops-on-vacation-schooled-the-nypd?utm_term=.evDyGWMKd#.qtgYNjb5A
meloshouldgo

12/9/2017  3:44 PM
Gudris wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
izybx wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
izybx wrote:

No its not, there was a research that usa cops have 100x more stress level than cops in europe, regular cops in europe dont even have a guns, because nobody have a guns and maybe there is a couple shootings per year.

And what research is that? And why did a you post a link from a COMEDY CENTRAL youtube video? Did the research look at actual number of violent incidents against cops? Compare that with data from other countries?

Gudris
Member: #6213

12/9/2017  3:53 PM
You are ignorant because you are so used to guns and shootings every day that you even cant imagine that it could be different, and it is different in normal countries. Look at my prevoius video i posted here.
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

12/9/2017  4:14 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Yes part of United States is horrible. True. Guns sck I hate guns

Thank the NRA

Ignorance at its finest. Is the NRA killing all those people?

The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler

12/9/2017  4:26 PM
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

Is this some lame variation on "Guns dont kill people, people kill people"?

They fight every piece of gun control legislation, no matter how sensible. They are are nothing but a shill for gun manufacturers, that wasnt always the case.

TPercy

12/9/2017  4:33 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

They fight every piece of gun control legislation, no matter how sensible. They are are nothing but a shill for gun manufacturers, that wasnt always the case.

The NRA, both in terms of membership and finances, arn't strong...they arn't even top 100.
The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler

12/9/2017  4:37 PM
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

The NRA, both in terms of membership and finances, arn't strong...they arn't even top 100.

They have a great deal of influence, ask any member of congress.

TPercy

12/9/2017  4:57 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

Of course members of Congress on the opposing side of the aisle are going to blame the NRA for everything.
The Future is Bright!
GustavBahler

12/9/2017  5:10 PM
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

Of course members of Congress on the opposing side of the aisle are going to blame the NRA for everything.

They write legislation for politicians, then pay them to front it.

meloshouldgo

12/9/2017  5:13 PM
Gudris wrote:You are ignorant because you are so used to guns and shootings every day that you even cant imagine that it could be different, and it is different in normal countries. Look at my prevoius video i posted here.

Just to be clear I grew up in a different country then lived in another country before moving to the US, before calling people ignorant get your sh!t together. I am and have been vocal against the NRA and the second amendment and I don't need your video to change my mind on it.

What we were discussing was how often the police are subject to violence and if you look at actual studies that rate has been going down not up. Justifying police brutality and murder of innocent people because of gun violence in America is just completely fukked up.

meloshouldgo

12/9/2017  5:19 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

exactly what it is

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

12/9/2017  9:31 PM
izybx wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:They need to prevent cops from using actual rounds. Rubber bullets and tazers should be all they need/use anyway.

What a foolish statement. I can see how someone who has never exposed themselves to physical danger in service of anything would regurgitate such silliness

Sure. And how many times have you needed to use lethal force as a police officer?

TPercy

12/9/2017  10:23 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

exactly what it is

You are against the 2nd Amendment? Why?
The Future is Bright!
TPercy

12/9/2017  10:26 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

Try again. The NRA dosen't have that much money or the membership to actually buyout politicians.

The Future is Bright!
reub
Member: #6227

12/9/2017  10:49 PM
Is this a sports site or a political site?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/9/2017  10:49 PM
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

Try again. The NRA dosen't have that much money or the membership to actually buyout politicians.

LOL did you laugh as much as I did when you wrote that?

OMG the level of ignorance is staggering

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler

12/9/2017  10:51 PM
martin wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
TPercy wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

Thank the NRA

LOL did you laugh as much as I did when you wrote that?

OMG the level of ignorance is staggering

Seriously, this is just from 24 hours ago..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/08/nra-hijacked-bipartisan-common-sense-gun-bill-john-feinblatt-column/930862001/

OT: Another out of control cop

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy