Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/9/2017  1:20 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I heard someone on the radio this morning talking about how Philly now has 43 mil coming off the cap at the end of the season with Reddick, Booker, Johnson etc. being in the final years of their deal. Do they make a run LBJ?

That's the rumor. Definitely looks more appealing than the Lakers, but I read family considerations are also playing a part in why LeBron likes the Lakers.

I believe he just bought a second house in LA this week.

23 mill and his kids apparently looked for schools in the LA area.

Wow. I didn't hear the part about looking for schools.

this report is from 2016 and his visit was on Sep 14, 2017.
https://clutchpoints.com/lebron-james-kids-la-rumors-move-after-contract/

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

12/10/2017  10:04 AM
EnySpree wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Lowe tweeted that the nets are getting Stauskas in the deal.

Good deal... Nets are doing well building the team via trades

considering they have have no draft picks these moves have basically zero risk and are all upside. I think the Nets will be better than us in a few years, they have a GM that understands value

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/10/2017  3:06 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

considering they have have no draft picks these moves have basically zero risk and are all upside. I think the Nets will be better than us in a few years, they have a GM that understands value

What does mean?

Does Perry not understand value?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/10/2017  3:50 PM
martin wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

What does mean?

I was wondering that as well. His signing g if Jack for Vets min has been a huge bargain. His deal of Melo for Kanter, Dougie and Chi's 2nd has been a home run. These are the only 2 moves that we can judge him on at the moment.

I'm guessing he is holding Perry accountable for imaginary trades that he hasn't pull off?

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/11/2017  8:32 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

What does mean?

I was wondering that as well. His signing g if Jack for Vets min has been a huge bargain. His deal of Melo for Kanter, Dougie and Chi's 2nd has been a home run. These are the only 2 moves that we can judge him on at the moment.

I'm guessing he is holding Perry accountable for imaginary trades that he hasn't pull off?

Perry must pay for the sins of the past?
Assumption is always to extrapolate the past into the future without any regard to evidence of the present. Things have changed. These changes take time.
We are currently grooming a player, a 19 year old non star phuch to play the point. Litterally playing the kid while he learns!!!

Perry is no starphuch GM or president and no compulsion to make a big signature move. Dolan is not breathing down his neck to do a Dice type deal, or is he Isiah having to go on talk shows and also make big deals.

Perry looks at the same chess board we see but we are not privy to valuations to what he is called or he makes calls on players. He has only one bad contact in Noah and until he plays we don’t know what we have.

Nets get ok4. 2018 2nd rd and booker

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy